Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was generally concerned.
    I imagined JG salivating over his keyboard as he re-typed his past exposures the same way that serial killers re-visit the bodies in order to feel that same sense of..... Pleasure/Arousal?

It is a sickness, JG.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    But didn't u ( Dizz) Ladyzee and somewhat Moreno and still brag about doing so?

I havent mentioned it since it happened.

It is others who constantly bring it up.

I am generally curious as to why JG feels some sort of accomplishment the way that he brags about his past exposures.

Its a sickness.

He has been in several threads today spreading stories of his past exposures as if it is what he lives for.

There's gotta be more to life, JG.

Think of all of that time you've invested in preying on girl's weaknesses and then manipulating them into revealing sensitive material in order for you to make a grand exposure so that you can gain this sense of "power" and acceptance... For what?

You continue sharing stories of the past in order to maintain some sort of legacy...which is really meaningless.

but you did.....you know what ? it " and how are you this afternoon?"

On a 4 hour ride back to miami.

So khaleesi gots the time.

who s driving anyway I'm tired of sonning u on a regular basis what's the,basis,of our disagreement?
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@charlie_ what exactly does $10 get me?

You see, I make music. Yall won't even support my ? and you want $10 for just being u?

The ? ? What exactly would I be supporting?

Sell me this pen.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

You see, I make music. Yall won't even support my ? and you want $10 for just being u?

Sell me this pen.

u pm Pralims?
  • MistyKnight
    Options

I am generally curious as to why JG feels some sort of accomplishment the way that he brags about his past exposures.

Its a sickness.

He has been in several threads today spreading stories of his past exposures as if it is what he lives for.

Think of all of that time you've invested in preying on girl's weaknesses and then manipulating them into revealing sensitive material in order for you to make a grand exposure so that you can gain this sense of "power" and acceptance... For what?

You continue sharing stories of the past in order to maintain some sort of legacy...which is really meaningless.

who s driving anyway I'm tired of sonning u on a regular basis what's the,basis,of our disagreement?

My husband doesnt let me drive on long road trips.

But im not sure why you cannot fight the urge to pick fights with me.

Maybe I said something in the past to upset you.

Maybe you are upset that I am with a messicac and not a black.

Maybe you want my ? but figure that the chances arent that great, so u are only left with that "? that ? " attitude

Maybe its a combination of all 3.

Idk.

I have no issues with you though.

I just like picking on u since you're an obvious teachers pet when it comes to pico lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Its a sickness.

Maybe you want my ? but figure that the chances arent that great, so u are only left with that "? that ? " attitude

Idk.

I just like picking on u since you're an obvious teachers pet when it comes to pico lol

this is cute, I have to check the none of the above box..... Exactly what do u think,is,the nature of my relationship w Pico and why does it bother u?
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And none of the lil ? are the best in the state of NC. Kwe Parker's highschool teammate (Harry) is.

A youngin from my neck of the woods by name of Harry Giles who helped the U19 USA team win gold today. Born and raised here, hopefully he stays home and becomes the big man on campus like fellow 336 native Chris Paul did.
    512f861447ba5.image.jpg
    chris-paul-at-wake.jpg
    Back when the basketball program wasn't a laughingstock and people outside of NC actually knew WFU existed...those were the days smh.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

Sell me this pen.

u pm Pralims?

Yeah.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    US-Japan, lets get it.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

And none of the lil ? are the best in the state of NC. Kwe Parker's highschool teammate (Harry) is.

A youngin from my neck of the woods by name of Harry Giles who helped the U19 USA team win gold today. Born and raised here, hopefully he stays home and becomes the big man on campus like fellow 336 native Chris Paul did.
    512f861447ba5.image.jpg
    chris-paul-at-wake.jpg
    Back when the basketball program wasn't a laughingstock and people outside of NC actually knew WFU existed...those were the days smh.
    can't put much stock on,Harry Giles future w those knees...plus he s type,frail not sure what position he LL play at the next level
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    US-Japan, lets get it.

what channel?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just watched that "Dawg Fight" ? on netflix lol
  • MistyKnight
    Options

Its a sickness.

Idk.

this is cute, I have to check the none of the above box..... Exactly what do u think,is,the nature of my relationship w Pico and why does it bother u?

It doesnt bother me and I only see it for what it is. You in that friend zone bruh.

I know a thing or 2 about having a ? in the friendzone.

It really is a great investment.

Which is why I aint hating at all.

Pico is winning.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Mobile posting be difficult sometimes dayum

Switch to desktop version.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Its a sickness.

Idk.

It doesnt bother me and I only see it for what it is. You in that friend zone bruh.

Pico is winning.

@Beta
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want yall cats to call me "germs" from now on.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 goals in 6 minutes. game over. yessss. Carli Lloyd MVP
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Its a sickness.

Idk.

Pico is winning.

@Pico is a winner...I appreciate ur concern for me...how, then in ur humble opinion, do i get out of the friend zone or better yet how would suggest i proceed moving forward....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    ? is Japan doing?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    ? wow at that 4th goal......
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options

512f861447ba5.image.jpg
    chris-paul-at-wake.jpg
    can't put much stock on,Harry Giles future w those knees...plus he s type,frail not sure what position he LL play at the next level

He's still young and still has time to get in the weightroom, so we'll see. If he develops a jumpshot, his pro ceiling approaches NBA all-star level. If he doesn't improve his shot, he risks becoming another Michael Beasley and Derrick Williams bust/washout.
    m4OCccy.jpg
    http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Harry-Giles-7236/
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4-1 USA...cot damn. Game just started.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ pico & elzo being together.
This discussion has been closed.