Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Yo this beef is unexpected.... Elzo by ? , but I think osirus got them hands yo.... This ? be bouncing... he ? around and wash my boy....

No detergent
    No one cares what you think Du, you was scared to leave your boston project apartment cuz of some riots.

This is simply not true

This is very true Du. You was on a date night group web cam session with that chat, you were making your kid hold the camera still so both you and the wife could both fit in the frame while yall ate watermelon flavored sour patch kids on your futon/couch

Not even close
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait...wait...HOL'UP! Caitl...CHRIS Jenner is receiving the Arthur Ashe Courage Award when the ESPYS come on?????

I thought it was a joke?? Smh
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo this beef is unexpected.... Elzo by ? , but I think osirus got them hands yo.... This ? be bouncing... he ? around and wash my boy....

No detergent

oh a bouncer ? Well that changes things lol foh....i ain't never had no interactions w that ? til he @ me on some ? ....

Yea bruh the ? rando . But y'all fighting now..... So ? it.. Go all in

that's my point lol this beef got me confused but its whatever ....
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    . . . Ion think I've seen this many simultaneous IC beefs since i been posting .

What are the others?
  • Dupac
    Options
    Silky is the name of the flag line at Hampton university, my wife was a flag girl with the band
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sad the Women's World Cup is over. Gold Cup incoming though. Women's game is ill though.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

No detergent

oh a bouncer ? Well that changes things lol foh....i ain't never had no interactions w that ? til he @ me on some ? ....

Just save yourself some time and embarrassment and apologize.

? shut up u been letting Jamel emasculate u for what 3 yrs now....deal w that first then advise me on how to settle situation I ain't start...

First off, ? that ? .

He's ? and the fact that you go so hard for that douchenozzle when he's homotional enough to delete/ban folks when he can't fight back says a lot.

Second, your battle ain't with me, my ? . Divert all that puffy-chestedness towards homie.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    Almost got sodomised by the bed post whatever you call it. You know at the four corners of the bed like a ball looking thing
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Almost got sodomised by the bed post whatever you call it. You know at the four corners of the bed like a ball looking thing

How Sway?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How sway?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pics?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SMH at you ? the Bed Post .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited July 2015
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    . . . Ion think I've seen this many simultaneous IC beefs since i been posting .

What are the others?

Brah, just look at all the Threads in Donkey...? beefin in Erry single one of em' .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

No detergent

Just save yourself some time and embarrassment and apologize.

? shut up u been letting Jamel emasculate u for what 3 yrs now....deal w that first then advise me on how to settle situation I ain't start...

First off, ? that ? .

He's ? and the fact that you go so hard for that douchenozzle when he's homotional enough to delete/ban folks when he can't fight back says a lot.

Second, your battle ain't with me, my ? . Divert all that puffy-chestedness towards homie.
    wtf? Idgaf bout both yall ? and ur nonsensical beef... But I know u been bitchimg bout that ? on the IC, Twitter, Tinychat, the dinner table. Your ? and etc.....
  • BabyBugatti
    Options

How Sway?
    ? as ? . Went to club with Bae for our mutual friends birthday. Got back. I still don't know how but I stumbled during the deed (yea we failed the celibacy ? , but that's ok we'll keep trying to stick to it) but yea I was so ? I DO NOT understand how I landed with all my weight on the ball thing in my ? ? . About 1/4 went in. I wanted to die
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    . . . When ? do the #DontJudgeChallenge & they Still Ugly at the End of the Video . < < <
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MLB13382676.jpg
    This ? ?

If dem ? had a chance to ? u, u most got a loose ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Anyway I believe we r done here, as I have a research paper to present on the Financial Crisis of 2008 and its to be done by midnight....@osiris_Jenkins I forgive u my brother u prolly had a bad day today, but u have to learn to not project ur anger and insecurities on others...
  • Dupac
    Options
    Silky is the name of the flag line at Hampton university, my wife was a flag girl with the band

So what you sayin is that your wife had a train ran on her by the Hampton drumline?

Good ? I hope not......
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    This girl said when she get paid Friday that she is going to buy some Facebook & Instagram likes smdh. No wonder she got 30 easy likes from that horrible sunday plate picture
  • Dupac
    Options
    Du pullin flag girls cuz cheerleaders several hunned levels above his pay grade, thats why she is ok sleeping on your kids bed with you while they sleep on the floor on a pool floatie

Eh......we make it work
This discussion has been closed.