What's the most surprising thing that you've gotten no-cosigned for on the IC?

Options
A Talented One
A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
So, what?

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When u get no-signed for tellin the truth, thats when your like, huh???
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In hindsight, all my no-signs were justifiable. Lol
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    IDK about no singed, but I was once flagged for saying I hope Bobbi Kristina recovers, LOL

I also got hit with a feelings once for saying RIP when Paul Walker died, guess someone thought I shouldda said "Burn in hell cracka ass cracka!!!" :-??

Got hit with a feelings on that post so I guess that counts too, LOL
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IDK about no singed, but I was once flagged for saying I hope Bobbi Kristina recovers, LOL

I also got hit with a feelings once for saying RIP when Paul Walker died, guess someone thought I shouldda said "Burn in hell cracka ass cracka!!!" :-??

You should have

? that cracka
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    700 wrote: »

You should have

? that cracka

Is there something I didn't know about him or is it because he was white?
  • TheGOAT
    Options

You should have

? that cracka

His relationship with his fiancee was some RKelly ? but other than that he seemed like a good dude
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You should of asked what mod bans posters over personal feelings. I can name three off the dome
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You should have

? that cracka

He a cracka
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? keeping tracking of nosigns for the IC Fantasy League. All I see are words on a screen. Nobody on here takes this ? serious.
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Will this be another classic reactions thread brought to you by ATO?

I think so.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    tumblr_nq0h3jAn431sz68wxo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_m4sv3bJOny1rpb6uu.gif

Yall really dont see nipple? :-B
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fam you made the same thread in another section a few months ago....... Sit yo emotional ass down somewhere...... ? don't agree with your opinion...... Life goes on...........
  • A Talented One
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Fam you made the same thread in another section a few months ago....... Sit yo emotional ass down somewhere...... ? don't agree with your opinion...... Life goes on...........

It's not that serious fam. And that thread was about a different reaction. This is my first thread about nocosigns.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny when you get no signed for your personal opinion...

"i think dej loaf is cute" lol key word is "I" like ? gone tell me who I think is attractive..
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"i think dej loaf is cute" lol key word is "I" like ? gone tell me who I think is attractive..

? thats the whole point of cosign and nosign

lol they are not saying that they don't think that she is cute they are saying "i shouldn't think she is cute"

same topic people keep saying she a ? . well she has said that she likes ? raps about ? ? yet I will get no signed and they will say " it don't matter what she sat she a ? " lol wtf...
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol they are not saying that they don't think that she is cute they are saying "i shouldn't think she is cute"

same topic people keep saying she a ? . well she has said that she likes ? raps about ? ? yet I will get no signed and they will say " it don't matter what she sat she a ? " lol wtf...

MC Lyte used to rap about men too
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmao same ? with young thug