Men & Women of the IC.... how young is TOO young?

Options

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LEAVE MOBB ALONE OK
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    oh ? I read this all wrong, I thought we were talkin relationship...

Nah just sex

How young you willin to let smash?

I still got this 22/23 yr old ? I met in the army hittin me up to this day. It was an accident tho cause I swore he was like 25. ? looked grown af.

Early twenties too young for you?

Pico is almost Kat's age
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    R0mp wrote: »
    oh ? I read this all wrong, I thought we were talkin relationship...

Nah just sex

How young you willin to let smash?

I still got this 22/23 yr old ? I met in the army hittin me up to this day. It was an accident tho cause I swore he was like 25. ? looked grown af.

Early twenties too young for you?

Pico is almost Kat's age

You tried it.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tell all my friends, I can't ? anything younger than 23.

I lie. 18 and older gets this meat
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Brazilian women on Xannies they pulling off panties. I'm pushing forty, she only twenty-one. Don't applaud me, I'm exhausted G"
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 23 and the youngest I would smash is 18. 17 overseas. The youngest I would date is 21.

Its more likely that I date women older then me. My first dating thing was late but I was 18 and she was 30. I always attracted women older then me for some reason. Younger women tell me I'm too serious or conscious or cynical for them.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    20 and up is kinda my rule. The life experience factor between me and most girls even that age is too great for me to feel totally clean of conscience.

Like lots of them are really dumb and I don't like lying about ? .
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »
    In terms of attraction, I generally prefer women aged 16-39 (obviously there are beautiful women in their 40s and even 50s/60s and I am attracted to girls in their early teens, as shameful as that is). I'm even somewhat attracted to some pre-teens, depending on how developed they look.

If it weren't for the cultural/social stigma I could go as young as 16 but I wouldn't want to go younger than that (beyond fantasy) even if it were socially acceptable. In real life (hypothetical real life) I wouldn't go below 18 and I might even feel strange going below 24/25, or maybe 23 (23 seems old to be living in a college dorm, to me, unless maybe you're in grad. school). I'm 29. Drawing lines is arbitrary, individuals in the same age group are different.

I remember reading that adult cognition and logical reasoning is developed by 16, I read somewhere else that critical thinking skills peak at 22 before declining sometime after that. I know that parts of the brain aren't fully developed until 25, I can't remember how much of that has to do with impulse control or other things.

PRE-TEENS?????????????????? Man I'm bout to call the police on yo ? ........ ? talkin about he attracted to SOME 10-12 year olds depending on how developed they are smh....... No shame..... I hope your youngest sister or daughter burns in hell........

I had 12 year olds in mind by 'pre-teen' and even then, only some. You can only criticize someone for the choices that they make and I would never sleep with a 12 year old so what's your issue? If you see something 'wrong' with it, fine, but you can't fault me for it. I'd bet most men feel the same way, what would be the point in pretending otherwise?

If I had a younger sister or daughter you'd want them to burn in hell for my 'mistake'?

L22l_3DZ_original.gif

So not only are you a cuckold with a ? problem that schedules when you ? but you a ? who is attracted to preteens? ? you are a weirdo creep.

You must don't know him huh
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends on your age obviously.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boy this thread is funny as ? .

I go +-4 years
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Ubuntu1 what is your ethnicity?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    25 is the limit for me.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    25 is my cutoff
    I'm 27 so no younger than 24... anything younger than that is a "look but don't touch" situation for me...

So yall would turn down ? from Tinashe because shes 22?

img-tinashe_143452859022.jpg
    NQHKSVE.gif

Lawd
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    18 and up is goose enough to smash, 21 and up is date able but then again I'm 24 I'll probably feel differently in my 30s
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh To ? I will say 22. For a relationship I will say 27. By that time she would had her share of relationship and sexual experience and usually ready to settle down. Most chicks all the way up until 25 usually aint ready to settle down. They say it but the club and bar scene still intrigues them.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JahJah give me just one night with Tinashe
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    18 and up is goose enough to smash, 21 and up is date able but then again I'm 24 I'll probably feel differently in my 30s

you will because when you 30... 18 year olds would be born in 2003.. imagine smashing a chick who was conceived to "tip drill" or the "confessions" c.d... smh..

Lol that's crazy
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant imagine myself giving a ? what era they were born in

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »

you will because when you 30... 18 year olds would be born in 2003.. imagine smashing a chick who was conceived to "tip drill" or the "confessions" c.d... smh..

You thinking too much

to each is own... but a chick ( In that scenario) that's born in 03 won't have recollection of life until at least 06 (the year I graduated) more than likely 07-08 I was 20 by that point... my family would look at me stupid as ? if I was on some perverted ? like that.

when i ask a chick how old she is i automatically put in my mind what I was doing around that time... (if I'm older) if I was in 1st grade or older.. you too young for me...

but so y'all know I preferably go for chicks older than me too so...