Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh that #creepset thread is legendary and epic possibly Top 10 thread I've been in since I signed up.. .
    Charlie_ wrote: »
    Getting models for free... praise Jesus.

Any tips for the bustily challenged tryna endure this summer heat? I'm tired of rocking linen and peasant tops...

Do you wear bras in the summer? I personally think it's unnecessary
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hitting models for free... praise Jesus.

Mmhmm
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Any tips for the bustily challenged tryna endure this summer heat? I'm tired of rocking linen and peasant tops...

Them A Cups you holding don't need ? but a wife beater to prop up
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Bruh that #creepset thread is legendary and epic possibly Top 10 thread I've been in since I signed up.. .

Do you wear bras in the summer? I personally think it's unnecessary

You must of never saw her titts. She got to contain them joins.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @tha_bride22 i have this orange dress in lightweight stretch jersey fabric that is reversable with two different necklines. The front has a scoop neck and the back has a straight neckline.

QrviBkDh.jpg

The other that I have is a lace croptop (im wearing it in my avi) and a midi high waisted 100% textured cotton skirt with hidden denim pockets

Quv0sMlh.jpg

These are some looks from my favorite site that i think will go great with your body type.

You can wear a plunge bra with this dress.

PhEzolu.png

My fav

M1wiMzb.png

OmyGuDM.png
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    ? _Yunn wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    lookdude wrote: »
    What's the name of that movie where the titans are locked in a cage and they break out and ? up the gods

Clash of titans

No brother

You right. He talking bout the movie with Mikey Rourke or however you spell his name. He had that weird ass mask on

Immortal with the dude who plays superman
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@tha_bride22 what looks are you going for? I can suggest somethings from my line but if you have a price point then i can definitely direct you to some dope ? .

Did you get the bras?

You know I've never seen your line? And I definitely have a price point but I budget out at least 5 bills per season for clothes shopping... To tell you upfront, I don't wear ? dresses or shorts and skirts have to be either really long or really short.. I'm also looking for swimwear...

If that's not enough money, tell me in my ? , don't embarrass my broke ass in this thread :(
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    OhMars wrote: »
    When is this thread gonna get fixed

Probably not for a long time

Allergens asked to be banned and have his content deleted only to come back the next day and start posting under a new name

So basically until there are more new posts than deleted posts it will remain broken

? move since he lived in this thread ....IMO
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    Cute stuff @Charlie_

Pineapple dress is my fav
  • BrideofKilla
    Options
    That first dress is calling to me....
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

Allergens asked to be banned and have his content deleted only to come back the next day and start posting under a new name

So basically until there are more new posts than deleted posts it will remain broken

the ? was the mod who was trolled by that ? ...
  • Purr
    Options
    That first dress is calling to me....

@tha_bride22 thats my baby. I have it in white when i had created a sample for the design.

The finished producted is better than the sample that i have lol

mWk8dBm.jpg

R22Fp8g.jpg
  • Purr
    Options
    Cute stuff @Charlie_

Pineapple dress is my fav

Thanks @mssouthern
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options

Allergens asked to be banned and have his content deleted
    only to come back the next day and start posting under a new name

So what? Yall didnt have to do ?

Mods are supposed to do whats best for the Forum, not one troll ass poster who's afraid of his wife
  • Purr
    Options

@tha_bride22 what looks are you going for? I can suggest somethings from my line but if you have a price point then i can definitely direct you to some dope ? .

Did you get the bras?

You know I've never seen your line? And I definitely have a price point but I budget out at least 5 bills per season for clothes shopping... To tell you upfront, I don't wear ? dresses or shorts and skirts have to be either really long or really short.. I'm also looking for swimwear...

If that's not enough money, tell me in my ? , don't embarrass my broke ass in this thread :(

@tha_bride22 i havent officially launched it yet. But i have behind the scenes looks.

I do have swimwear with compression mesh that is spanx like,which holds you completely in.

My favorite is the latex one piece suit
    That comes in all sizes.

iFCk03n.jpg

kmVYBT4.jpg

The gold is a metallic reflective glitter fabric

6cHxTSP.jpg

500 per season is fine. Besides my own clothes i spend close to 200 per season because i also thrift shop and deconstruct my old clothes.

tumblr_md04lmEl9u1qzqnxxo1_500.gif

I know who that is . . .

@jonnyroccit you can buy your girl some swimwear. It comes in all sizes.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who tryin to ? wit me on the GTA 5 on the xbox one? I'm bored as ?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11200776_853736614681723_4256264670027490787_n.png?oh=46f12868154f903e995c4e9512a3c0e9&oe=5613529C[/img]
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Did you get the bras?

@tha_bride22 i havent officially launched it yet. But i have behind the scenes looks.

I do have swimwear with compression mesh that is spanx like,which holds you completely in.

That comes in all sizes.

iFCk03n.jpg

kmVYBT4.jpg

6cHxTSP.jpg

500 per season is fine. Besides my own clothes i spend close to 200 per season because i also thrift shop and deconstruct my old clothes.

nice @pico
  • MsSouthern
    Options

the ? was the mod who was trolled by that ? ...

Usually if content was requested to be deleted it's done no matter what the reason is

The fact he came back the next day is just dumb . And he thinks it's funny too ....
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Did you get the bras?

That comes in all sizes.

iFCk03n.jpg

kmVYBT4.jpg

6cHxTSP.jpg

tumblr_md04lmEl9u1qzqnxxo1_500.gif

I know who that is . . .

@jonnyroccit you can buy your girl some swimwear. It comes in all sizes.

You know damn well i aint got a girl right now...that's why I'm on here trolling
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Allergens asked to be banned and have his content deleted
    only to come back the next day and start posting under a new name

So what? Yall didnt have to do ?

Mods are supposed to do whats best for the Forum, not one troll ass poster who's afraid of his wife

I didn't

But I'll be sure to let the mod who did your opinion on the matter

Lol
  • BrideofKilla
    Options
    McDonald's employee in Chicago has reportedly been fired when it was found that he was replacing the toys in Happy Meals with copies of his mixtape. Music Times places extra emphasis on "reported" because the story hasn't appeared on too many reputable news organizations, although the hilarity behind it would certainly justify one. Regardless, it ended up on Power 105's blog and that's good enough for us.

Like Us on Facebook

Even if it isn't real, it's worth a chuckle.

The alleged protagonist, Tyshaun Granger, is a high school student in Chicago, apparently trying to take a page out of Drake's book, literally starting from the bottom. He reportedly replaced the toys with paper slipcases featuring a burnt copy of his disc. The title of the album, Tales of A Real N*gga, was scrawled on the front in a sharpie.

http://www.musictimes.com/articles/42295/20150705/mcdonalds-employee-replace-happy-meal-toys-mixtape.htm

=))

Chitown excellence
This discussion has been closed.