FSU QB De'Andre Johnson Suspended Indefinitely For Punching Woman In Face, Surveillance Video Now Ou

Options

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    Tough break, ? ....

Looks like he grabbed her and pulled her before she swung..........

FSU stay taking L's.............

Look again...she balled up her fist and began threatening him I'm sure. So he grabbed her hand to protect himself. She swung on him and he defended himself.

But because he has a ? and it's a cave ? ..................
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Very little sympathy for this ? . Smarten up, youngin'.

you never had to punch a hoe in the throat before bro ?

No, no one has ever put a gun to my head and made me 'punch a hoe in the throat' before. Ain't nobody make that ? either.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    When will downsouth ? learn , stop hanging around white chicks hard like that.

Bruh he goes to Florida state

Thats gonna keep being ya'll excuse when you stay getting hit with charges , aight...

Unless you lived in Tallahassee you wouldn't understand

I used to stay less than a mile from fsu campus

It's crackas everywhere

Everywhere?

Everywhere

So yall have no restraint?, well you get what yall deserve down there.

If you can make it in Tallahassee without slapping a cracka you a strong ass ?

Them crackas get ? and flood the streets

Even the most peaceful ? will slap one of them crackas

They get stupid disrespectful
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    bambu wrote: »
    Tough break, ? ....

Looks like he grabbed her and pulled her before she swung..........

FSU stay taking L's.............

Look again...she balled up her fist and began threatening him I'm sure. So he grabbed her hand to protect himself. She swung on him and he defended himself.

But because he has a ? and it's a cave ? ..................

Yea...

I see on the full video.....

Looks like they bumped trying to get to the bar....

Hard to ask someone to walk away from that.....

I have been in the same situation with white girls at the club.....

But they always go get their boyfriends.....

Tough break...

• phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of these fools still be on that "I'll never hit a female" ? . I respect that. But just know that you ain't dealin with the same breed of females your Grandmother is and all of those before Her

I restrain myself. But I've had to lay it down ONCE. I'm not proud of it and NEVER was but I don't exactly regret it either
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh. Ive been in situations like that. BOTH of them exacerbated the problem. She RAISED her fist, but he touched her first.

He wrong and she wrong, no sympathy

Darkscies continues to sound like the LGBT ? he is "well, mmm, he has a ? ". Why not just say bc he's a manm? ? lmaoo
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Meh. Ive been in situations like that. BOTH of them exacerbated the problem. She RAISED her fist, but he touched her first.

Darkscies continues to sound like the LGBT ? he is "well, mmm, he has a ? ". Why not just say bc he's a manm? ? lmaoo

Sounds like u only have a one sided argument to me
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? acting like children going into court "but dad she hit me fiiiiirrrst"
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mental illness? The kid clearly didn't know exactly what he doing
  • S2J
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »

This ? is so cut n dry. He's not gonna go to jail or get severely punished, and yea,she'll probably be,punished equally as him, but he's an FSU QB. Who has more to lose. This aint elementary school 'she started it' is not gon cut it.
  • phukkyou2
    Options

This ? is so cut n dry. He's not gonna go to jail or get severely punished, and yea,she'll probably be,punished equally as him, but he's an FSU QB. Who has more to lose. This aint elementary school 'she started it' is not gon cut it.

In what world?
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Yall ? in here like house ? . The system has you ? well trained:

"You need to walk away"

"You cant be hittin no ? "

"HE messed everything up over a white ? "

...REALLY? This is like a flashback of house ? when Eric Garner got choked out...

"you Cant be arguing with the police"

"he shouldn't have resisted"

"he he just ________ he'd still be alive"

...this kid is NOT the problem. Femi-Nazis, Beta-? who support them, racist justice system, Anti-Male justice system is the problem here. Not some football player giving a ? cave ? exactly what she deserves.

? in here thinking they're being "practical" when you really being ? and substitute white-feminists.

lol so what you saying is this is the rosa parks of slapping white ? and we need to rally behind him

NO, I'm saying yall ? need to stop taking the side of Cave ? , Feminists and Crackers when ? like this happens.

This young brother knocked the ? out a white ? who hit him first and now HE'S in trouble. He's the victim here. Had he punched some white dude in the face and got suspended you'd all be crying foul.

But the system got you ? conditioned to believe a ? is above a Mayweather counter-jab. While in the same breath saying women are just as logical and as deserving of respect as men.

The system tells you women deserve combat positions in the military while at the same time telling you a ? can not take a punch. But she can go to war? REALLY !?

These crackers got yall ? mind's ? up.

lol you a real life meninist bra...i don't see the "man struggle" as comparable to the Black Struggle
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Somethin tells me you White anyway. That's why you spell ? without the I
  • phukkyou2
    Options
  • S2J
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    ? acting like children going into court "but dad she hit me fiiiiirrrst"

Exactly. I hate when nggas show this level of immaturity. He's 19. But these are GROWN ass men co-signing this nothing to lose type thinking. Its sad
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Answer the question @S2J

R u white or nah