Netflix Original - Marvel's Daredevil

Options

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    started this yesterday and finished today..

How the hell you do that?!
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the layers to the kingpin's character was phenomenal!!
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a job interview on the 10th. ? that interview.

Lol!!!! Yoooo!!!
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    I finished the season last week. It was dope, the writing, the setting, the camera work and the cast is strong all around.

I was shocked when I saw my ? Vondie Curtis Hall pop up. I liked his character, would have liked to see him back for season 2.

It was dope seeing Kingpin background, never really got an origin for him before in my years of watching cartoons and reading comics.

Smash Rosario Dawson
    Smash Karen
    Smash Vanessa
    Smash Foggy's ex

And Foggy was so femotional when he found out Matt was the vigilante. He was holding grudges and acting out like a broad. I was you better than that breh.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    the layers to the kingpin's character was phenomenal!!

Its like you kinda felt bad for what happened to him as a child, and understood why became who he is.

But then that goes away when you realize he smashed the head completely off that Russian dude.

That scene tho in the back of that police wagon was one of the most epic scenes I've scene.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    I finished the season last week. It was dope, the writing, the setting, the camera work and the cast is strong all around.

I was shocked when I saw my ? Vondie Curtis Hall pop up. I liked his character, would have liked to see him back for season 2.

It was dope seeing Kingpin background, never really got an origin for him before in my years of watching cartoons and reading comics.

Smash Rosario Dawson
    Smash Karen
    Smash Vanessa
    Smash Foggy's ex

And Foggy was so femotional when he found out Matt was the vigilante. He was holding grudges and acting out like a broad. I was you better than that breh.

That muthafucca oozed Summers Eve and estrogen outta his pores when he went thru his "femotional" (liked how you called it) moment. I was disgusted by that. He lost all respect from me.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »

Smash Rosario Dawson
    Smash Karen
    Smash Vanessa
    Smash Foggy's ex

That muthafucca oozed Summers Eve and estrogen outta his pores when he went thru his "femotional" (liked how you called it) moment. I was disgusted by that. He lost all respect from me.

Man, ? was way over the top. I expected him to be excited about it, instead he acted like Iris when she found out Barry was the flash. Except she didn't actually cry about it.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im on episode 6...? pretty good so far
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shane to play The Punisher!! That's GOAT casting
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shane!!! Him leaving the walking dead was the best move he made in his career
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man season 2 can't get here soon enough! ? is about to go down son!
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    FourEfil wrote: »
    Fisk sounded too much like the big ass roach ? in MIB in a couple scenes but he for sure held it down.

I loved all the narratives and how they explored just about every character that showed up. Especially Kingpin dude was conflicted even as a kid. or how they kept presenting the internal struggle that plagued Murdock.

I havent watched Arrow, Flash or AoS but this doesnt have that comic book aura surrounding it if that makes sense. Its an amazing show that happens to have a hero at the helm. I love the world they created because they can take it anywhere. There are no rules because they already set the dark and gritty tone.

5 stars, two thumbs up whatever you want to give it.

yeah thats because he is edgar the farmer from mib same actor.

Whoaaaaaaaaaaa

Ad64hPZ.gif

Lol!!!!!
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    D'nofrio is a dope actor though, I ? with him. I didn't care for him on Law and Order but they may have been the character more so than him.

*I know I misspelled the ? out of his name
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Started last night and just finished. I'm so impressed with this show
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man....i can't ? wait for The Punisher to enter the fray. The Punisher/Daredevil friction is legendary. I wonder why there's no talk of Bullseye or Elektra though. Hopefully ? FOX doesnt own them.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To me there was like 4 jaw droppers that caught me by surprise. The way Fisk killed Anatoly, Karen killing Wesley, Ben dying. One of them may not be a shocker to anyone but I thought it was. When Fisk killed his father, his mama hugging him and saying 'Get the saw'.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Man....i can't ? wait for The Punisher to enter the fray. The Punisher/Daredevil friction is legendary. I wonder why there's no talk of Bullseye or Elektra though. Hopefully ? FOX doesnt own them.

Elektra and and Bullseye will both be appearing in season 2 just not actors have been chosen yet which is why you haven't heard much.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    jono wrote: »

Elektra and and Bullseye will both be appearing in season 2 just not actors have been chosen yet which is why you haven't heard much.

Jason Statham is bulleye. It's been confirmed but I dunno who's playing elektra.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was a great season...i aint know ? about daredevil b4 i watched this....only problem i had was we didn't get to see rosario's ?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They have already started filming season 2. Good stuff.