Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lot of phonies in here i see
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollow Trolling Random ppl, Chocolate Dropper style.

https://youtu.be/7dlcQTJDDCM
  • The Recipe
    Options
    I guess dude is a battler to named Farnum
  • LaRoacé
    LaRoacé Members Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LaRoacé wrote: »
    Mickey factz said mook would go 4-0 vs surf ,hollow, clips and verb ...with 2 bein away battles....I cant deal with these ? no more

You know Mickey Factz is DotMobb tho. right? Ijs

Na I didn't I have very little interest in anything he has to say

I'm here for the bars, no personals
    I don't know them clowns
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao "we dont want the cops cuz they got fema camps now we not tryin go there" hollow stupid
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never liked Tech 9 or XFactor

Only time I ? with Tech 9 was vs Arsonal

And XFactor...lol yall already know How I feel about Michigan battlers
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    He beat Millz too...

Are you high?

Millz swagged on Mook the entire battle. Made him look like his lil ? 's, lil ?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited July 2015
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Mook is wack....not rex wack maybe tay roc wack...competent, not horrible...

This dramatic leap into ? ' top 5s outa nowhere is very jarring to me...

One of the dumbest opinions ive seen on battle rap. Calling him wack is subjective. But to say he dramatically out of nowhere jumped is just stupid. He a A1 day 1 ? so how he come out of nowhere? Thats like saying Lux came out of nowhere after he slapped up Calicoe. These ? been here. Also Lux was in alot of peoples top 5 so if Mook beat him its plausible that he could be top 5.

I knew somebody was gonna bring up lux when i said this...mook and lux were both gone for a minute then came back. Difference is lux destroyed calicoe. Battle was classic. Then his next battle was hollow. Another classic, arguably the greatest battle of all time. Top 5 spot in the CURRENT ERA solidified.

Mook gave us iron solomon with basic ass bars. Then the lux battle with basic ass bars again. Just winning in itself ain't gonna cut it otherwise young kannon woulda BEEN poppin. If ? wana give mook props for simply just being here then ok...but if that's the case verb shouldn't get any hate.

My point was he didnt come out of nowhere that train of thought is just idiotic. His bars and performance is subjective some people liked it. But come on you really gone put Kannon, and Mook in the same sentence smh.

Let me put it like this in an individual sports if you are the #1 rated person and take a hiatus. Come back and dominate your first opponent even if they are unranked, then dominate a top 3 oppenent chances are very high that you become top 5 thats all im saying.

His bars are basic but he 3-0 the ? with the most complex ? in the game now thats irony. You must be a newer fan which nothing is wrong with but dont try to discredit the OGs. #Dead at Mook just being here, like he aint never did ? gtfoh.

Im not saying he never did ? . His recent performances after coming off that hiatus have not been top 5 worthy is my point.
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? talking bout mook at nauseum n here... ? aint battle n months but he dominating IMO the most detailed n comphensive battle rap thread on the net (shout out to da IC!!!!!) He staying relevant off speculation of who and how he von battle and ? talk alone. He winning rite now
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Millz vs Mook battle was ass except the 1st round & Millz killed him.

And he didn't 3-0 Lux. Mook did win but I give Lux the 1st round.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    This Mook talk is amazing to me. Before the Lux destruction, his hottest performance was against some ? named Young Hot or Young Hottness or some ? .

The first Lux battles were called in Lux's favor or debatable, and that's if anybody even made it through all 360583 rounds. Gabi in here spitting the most sensible ? to me. I remember battle threads before this one where cats were "Lmfao! This ? Mook want 25K for a battle! For what? He trash!" then Lux came out asking for 40K and was "killing the culture if anybody paid his fee."

Mook got his. Lux got his. Three classics between two of them.

Now we here? Some of y'all addressing resumes in battle rap viewership, but out here trying to pretend Mook wasn't John John Da Don 1.0. He's a forerunner in the culture and the DVDs, but so are Busy B and Kool Moe Dee in battling period. Not about put either one of them ? in a battle rap top 5 in 2015.

That sounds as insane as when people were throwing Chilla and JC into Top 5's off ONE classic. You cannot see the broken logic of ranking two new ? in Top 5 off one appearance then turn around and throw an old ? in for doing the same ? . He can't be Mr. Debatable in his era and come back ? MC off one dope appearance.

Similar logic is why boxing is ? up: Roy Jones beat World Class fighters into dog ? for 100s of rounds, got caught slipping in a handful of fights, and suddenly all that work is irrelevant. Antonio Tarver is a Legend now? Glen Johnson? Really? The ? ?
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He beat Millz too...

Are you high?

Millz swagged on Mook the entire battle. Made him look like his lil ? 's, lil ?

Except millz jacked a whole verse from camron and used it in that battle
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Let them ? eat b if somebody gone pay these ? 40 let um. Who goes to a ? job and say such and such dont deserve a raise smh. So much flawed logic in your post, to much to address..
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Y'all ? talking bout mook at nauseum n here... ? aint battle n months but he dominating IMO the most detailed n comphensive battle rap thread on the net (shout out to da IC!!!!!) He staying relevant off speculation of who and how he von battle and ? talk alone. He winning rite now

Never heard of the obtva post.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mook is the Jerry West of battle rap
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rone is becoming one of my favorites
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgGwwGvgfEQ

Bedaffi Green vs Gutta | TrapHouse NY...
    From our BOB3 event. Bedaffi Green (L.I., NY) vs Gutta (Austin, TX).

Gutta went off in 2nd round...
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Caustic sucks.....
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    Caustic sucks.....

Yeah, I liked him in GT days but he got big headed as ? thinking he better than what he really is
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Caustic sucks.....

Yeah, I liked him in GT days but he got big headed as ? thinking he better than what he really is

He has a debatable vs Head Ice, and 3-Od Verb, and has very few clear losses. Arsonal was just a bit better, and stylistically was a great match up for Caustic in terms of disrespectful. Probably my favorite battle of thay5 event that needed two more rounds.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    Caustic sucks.....

He has a debatable vs Head Ice, and 3-Od Verb, and has very few clear losses. Arsonal was just a bit better, and stylistically was a great match up for Caustic in terms of disrespectful. Probably my favorite battle of thay5 event that needed two more rounds.

Caustic definitely is a good match up with Ars when it comes to disrespectful bars lol

Sidenote: I think it's waaaay past due that Pass get a URL look. I think it would be belittling to give him a PG tho cuz he 's a proven vet
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol

Mook won because Lux didn't show up, his next battle should be Hollow.