Rasta. wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    took my lil girl to the pediatrician yesterday

was checking out and the receptionist asked this chick if she had her insurance card, the girl said no. She then asked the girl if she had insurance, the girl said no. The woman told her to call medicaid to see if the baby is eligible for coverage

this what i be talking about. you cant even take care of your grown ass, but yet, you decide to let some nignog get you pregnant and not even his ass has insurance.

birds stay losin

#prochoice

Damn why you so judgemental

b/c people lack accountability, and its not being judgmental, it's telling the truth

What ya needed to do was mind your own damn business. There are plenty of grown ass uninsured folks in America, hence the need for a little thing called Obamacare.

kinda hard to mind your business when your healthcare premiums and taxes go up because of careless people tho

that what u believe huh? lol

that's what i have been informed, but I'm no close minded person

I'm all ears, the stage is yours

what percentage of your 'tax dollars' goes to care for the 'irresponsible'? How prevalent is fraud in the medial industry?
    I ask because I'm unsure of what your baseline knowledge is...

"Feds indict New Orleans area doctors, nurses in alleged $30 million Medicare fraud scheme"

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2015/03/feds_indict_doctors_nurses_in.html

Very prevalent

? another doctor was giving people treatments for illnesses they didn't even have

All in the name of the game bruh....the system is downright disgusting, from medical school cost to cost of healthcare in this country.

i'on know if i agree with you about the cost of med school

idk..on one hand, i dont think i would want any average joe thinking they can go to med school just b/c its affordable, BUT on the other, i think the cost of med school may actually discourage some good potential doctors who just dont wanna pay that kinda money for the degree

BUT, a lot of hospitals pay your loans off if you go work in those rural areas where they are severely in need of physicians

lol but what "average joe" is really going to do that?

"Oh yeah, I'm definitely going to sign up for a longer-than-average degree that is incredibly tolling mentally and physically, and super competitive because it's more affordable. Why in ? 's name was I looking at that tourism degree, imma be a doctor now!!"

Somehow a number of countries in Europe, and states like Cuba (you know, the one that just ended mother-baby ? transmission, the same state that has some of the best doctors in the entire world) among others, have better doctors than America without crippling them with debt.

I mean, do you seriously believe that high cost = weeding out mediocre talent? I know you included "BUT", BUT to be honest, it isn't even an argument that makes any sense or should be entertained.

Good morning Tabatha...hope all is well

but uhhh...you do know we talking about America right? Its some weird muhfuggas over here

there are some cats that will be sitting around like

Homeboy 1: Yo fam, you good? You look like something on yo mind
    Homeboy 2: You know brah. Been thinking a lot about going to med school. ? is mad cheap now. Figure i'll give it a semester or two and if it dont work out...? it. I mean, cutting up a human cant be THAT hard.

HIGH costs ALWAYS deterring muhfuggahs from doing stuff

Patron 1: What up brah...how much it cost to get in tonight?
    Bouncer: $100 for the fellas, ladies get in free

Patron 2: Did this ? just say a hunnid dollas? Nah b...? that...we'll just wait on the let out
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »

was checking out and the receptionist asked this chick if she had her insurance card, the girl said no. She then asked the girl if she had insurance, the girl said no. The woman told her to call medicaid to see if the baby is eligible for coverage

this what i be talking about. you cant even take care of your grown ass, but yet, you decide to let some nignog get you pregnant and not even his ass has insurance.

birds stay losin

#prochoice

b/c people lack accountability, and its not being judgmental, it's telling the truth

What ya needed to do was mind your own damn business. There are plenty of grown ass uninsured folks in America, hence the need for a little thing called Obamacare.

kinda hard to mind your business when your healthcare premiums and taxes go up because of careless people tho

what percentage of your 'tax dollars' goes to care for the 'irresponsible'? How prevalent is fraud in the medial industry?

"Feds indict New Orleans area doctors, nurses in alleged $30 million Medicare fraud scheme"

Very prevalent

? another doctor was giving people treatments for illnesses they didn't even have

All in the name of the game bruh....the system is downright disgusting, from medical school cost to cost of healthcare in this country.

idk..on one hand, i dont think i would want any average joe thinking they can go to med school just b/c its affordable, BUT on the other, i think the cost of med school may actually discourage some good potential doctors who just dont wanna pay that kinda money for the degree

BUT, a lot of hospitals pay your loans off if you go work in those rural areas where they are severely in need of physicians

So you don't agree with me but you do agree with me? Lol It's too damn expensive for no reason other than expensive. There are very many smart people that aren't fortunate enough to be from the social strata to afford it. There are some physicians i won't even take free medical advice from
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @brother_five post are like rap lyrics simple and straight to the point, allowing for smart ? to to break them down to the point where they seem like they mean more than they actually do
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

birds stay losin

#prochoice

Very prevalent

"Oh yeah, I'm definitely going to sign up for a longer-than-average degree that is incredibly tolling mentally and physically, and super competitive because it's more affordable. Why in ? 's name was I looking at that tourism degree, imma be a doctor now!!"

Somehow a number of countries in Europe, and states like Cuba (you know, the one that just ended mother-baby ? transmission, the same state that has some of the best doctors in the entire world) among others, have better doctors than America without crippling them with debt.

I mean, do you seriously believe that high cost = weeding out mediocre talent? I know you included "BUT", BUT to be honest, it isn't even an argument that makes any sense or should be entertained.

but uhhh...you do know we talking about America right? Its some weird muhfuggas over here

Homeboy 2: You know brah. Been thinking a lot about going to med school. ? is mad cheap now. Figure i'll give it a semester or two and if it dont work out...? it. I mean, cutting up a human cant be THAT hard.

Patron 2: Did this ? just say a hunnid dollas? Nah b...? that...we'll just wait on the let out

Life's good thanks.

I know you didn't serious compare club fees to entertaining a medical degree lol.

There are weirdos everywhere so that's not a credible defence, and I really don't know why you're acting like there aren't admission departments that, you know, CHECK if people can actually take the degree, and then there are the admission tests, and let's not forget that a number of qualified people drop out early because the work load and demands are too much. So with all that in mind, do you really believe these "average joes" are going to get in and actually come out the other end and become doctors? Really?

no
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    yall stop with this nurse ?

? gon start discussing hair later.. i aint even joking some of u homos discussed hair for hours with sixsicksins

? nerds
    OhMars wrote: »
    Deadeye seems to be a normal person that plays a weirdo on the internet, where a lot of these weirdos play normal from behind a keyboard on here. It slips out ever now and again (nh?)

OhMars wrote: »
    Who got a link to Dragon ball super dubbed
    200w_d.gif

? you dragonball z is awesome

200w_d.gif
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol ol jays u look like du's ? unborn brother

? had a teddybear alias

200w_d.gif
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

birds stay losin

#prochoice

Very prevalent

You tried your best. Playwriting is not your forté,but we all understand your idea, which is very interesting -- to say the least; however, we're going to let the smart people take over from here on out.

Good job, AP. Could've been better, but it's you.
  • Reesey
    Reesey Members Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Good Morning @MrsReeseyCup :|

Hello Sir.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

birds stay losin

#prochoice

Very prevalent

I'm watching it on the news like really chemo and radiation treatments and people weren't sick, like WTF I thought medical profession personnel took an oath of some sort

The ethical and moral prestige associated with a "Dr." has long been lost...like i said previously, the ? i see on my unit alone is enough. My mom's gets all her lab works and scans done in the States but actual care? No bueno...She'll fly home for that.
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    lol @ single mothers
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    lol @ single mothers

i ain't gonna lie that is the only reason I got in the conversation, to ? with @Kat

Like i give a ? bout healthcare costs, i ain't even got insurance lol
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

birds stay losin

#prochoice

When did "uninsured" start equaling "irresponsible"? Let's start there with that ridiculous statement.

The Affordable Care Act aka Obamacare allows coverage for those who are self employed, who's employers do not offer insurance, who's between jobs and didn't opt for Cobra...etc. all of whom are uninsured and I guess from what Ol Jay has been told "careless" as well.

Scorp, hope you enjoyed the festivities down in NOLA for essence

NOW, bring dat ass here girl!!

You may be an exception to the rule as well b/c you didnt let your situation determine your future. Read my response to Kat a couple pages back

i get it, people stumble and need some assistance from time to time, BUT, there are those who just dgaf and will be out here making babies all ? nilly with NO way to take care of them. You dont have insurance for yourself, yet you wanna get all holy and moral and bring a child in the world that you cant take care of either?

Thats the irresponsible part. Then you not only have one child, you go on to have SEVERAL!!!

I had an awesome time, thank you AP.

Getting pregnant really isn't that difficult. It doesn't require love, money, intelligence, common sense, it just requires sex. Hell both parties don't even have to be awake. My point is maybe you were very sound in your judgment when you were younger or with every sexual encounter you've had. Maybe you used a prophylactic with every partner, maybe you required your partner to visit the clinic with you for testing before you indulged in the nectar, maybe you've vetted every partner to make sure that should a mistake happen they were suitable to be your child's mother. I know there are a lot of males here that take all of those precautions before they even CONSIDER sliding their ? in a woman. However the truth is, AP, some people don't. Some people make ? awful, soul damning mistakes. Maybe the young lady was ? , maybe she wants to have an abortion because she doesn't want to bring a child in this world but she can't afford it...There are a lot of possible scenarios. Why automatically shun the young lady? It's such a discerning reaction especially not knowing this young ladies circumstance. It's always helpful to be in the spirit of understanding and encouragement, brother.

this ? wall of text ?

useparagraphs!.png

Reading is fundamental
This discussion has been closed.