So Russell Wilson isn't going to smash Ciara until marriage lmao

Options

Comments

• Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean, if he was going to pull this he at least should have got someone who doesn't have a kid, Future's kid at that.

Oh well, not my problem.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wuwop wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    1CK1S wrote: »

who you siding with???

i think bomani is right...or at least his point makes more sense
    @zzombie @DWO

whats yall opinions on religion and chasity?

Both men and women should wait till marriage to have sex but let's be realistic that's one of the sins ? has to forgive me for.

one can not abstain without the other abstaining as it takes 2 to tango but do you think the importance is emphasized more-so towards the females than males? or have both male and female equally been taught to wait?

Both should abstain
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He is a lame. So now he wants to act all chrisitian for ciara? He couldnt find a church girl or somethin? Ls upon Ls.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where is the reports of them wearing chastity belts? Wtf?!
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? out there like Tebow lol.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Celibacy and abstinence are fine if u do so on your own merits, but if u aint ? cuz "? " said so in the bible you're a Sheep

Publicity stunt... dude is bound to make a boatload of money.
    Think about it?
    Who was the last clean cut Blk athlete since Tiger ? up?
    Kevin Durant, Steph Curry???
    Matter of fact, who was the last clean cut blk nfl player ?
    Cam Newton?
    Either or, in the NFL that's an open lane... and in that lane theres lots of $ to be made, playing the goody too shoe athlete.
    not with the stereo-typical black woman single mother on his side.....

Exactly, that's why he's "celibate".
    Ci was actually engaged to Future, before she called things off...
    Although she's been in this industry over a decade, and linked to numerous well known dudes, she was never moving like a thot , involved in any scandals. So even though she's a single mom, Russ can actually work with her, he can bring her to the white house, and team family oriented events.

Yet Russ is swimmin in Ciara . Trust me. That celibacy ? , is a security blanket. She has the pop lock, rhymn nation back shots, and Russ can't let go.
    He's very calculated with his career and image.
    That's Why he announce it On t.v and threw Jesus name in there... Postive P.R...
    "He's not just some rich stud super star athlete, with a trophy RnB belle on his arm... they're celibate". It put his image in a whole new stratosphere.

Im just saying, homie was swimming in some instagram jump off , a few months ago.
    We know n he knows, Ciara could ride that ? ... but he's "celibate"... riiiiight.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Celibacy and abstinence are fine if u do so on your own merits, but if u aint ? cuz "? " said so in the bible you're a Sheep

Think about it?
    Cam Newton?
    Either or, in the NFL that's an open lane... and in that lane theres lots of $ to be made, playing the goody too shoe athlete.

Although she's been in this industry over a decade, and linked to numerous well known dudes, she was never moving like a thot , involved in any scandals. So even though she's a single mom, Russ can actually work with her, he can bring her to the white house, and team family oriented events.

Yet Russ is swimmin in Ciara . Trust me. That celibacy ? , is a security blanket. She has the pop lock, rhymn nation back shots, and Russ can't let go.
    That's Why he announce it On t.v and threw Jesus name in there... Postive P.R...
    "He's not just some rich stud super star athlete, with a trophy RnB belle on his arm... they're celibate". It put his image in a whole new stratosphere.

Im just saying, homie was swimming in some instagram jump off , a few months ago.
    We know n he knows, Ciara could ride that ? ... but he's "celibate"... riiiiight.

well cuz is from VA....and dont put nothing past these VA ? ....ever since i came down here i been seeying ? i only seen down here....
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Think about it?
    Cam Newton?

well cuz is from VA....and dont put nothing past these VA ? ....ever since i came down here i been seeying ? i only seen down here....

What have you seen and what part of VA are you in?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dumbest. Idea. Ever.

Wait until you married to find out her sex game is wack?! Naaahh. I'll Pass (pun intended).

if you actually love the person. the sex game don't matter... honestly. ..
  • jetlifebih
    Options

Think about it?
    Cam Newton?

wouldnt believe it....Richmond south side
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh Sh-t! Sources Broussard and Bomani Jones now getting into it...

"not today"

lol

Bomani killed him with just 2 words.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? . You better ? that ? .
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    Dumbest. Idea. Ever.

Wait until you married to find out her sex game is wack?! Naaahh. I'll Pass (pun intended).

as a ? who participates in pre marital sex aint no way you believe it
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Or he could be ? . She is his cover.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Think about it?
    Cam Newton?

Northside>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nah, probably the same to be honest.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women carry all kinds of bacterial in their ? . When a woman has unprotected sex the DNA of that man remains in a woman's ? for up to 7 years, you don't even have to ? in the ? for DNA particles to remain, it can be done just by skin to skin contact. Hell, if a woman has a miscarriage with one man and ends that relationship, and moves on to another and gets pregnant, her ex (the man she had a miscarriage with) will share DNA with her new child even though he's not the father. Most women walking around have the DNA of every man she slept with in her ? , yet y'all are sticking y'all ? in cesspools of bacterial, allowing your ? to play in a pool of the DNA and bacterial of other men. All women need to be virgins for marriage, and if they are not, no man should marry them. Men also need to be virgins, and if they are not, they should not be able to get a quality woman. Just nasty women and ? .

Oh Lord im dying over here!!! Dayum looooool

Here comes another mrs holier than thou.

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? still worrying about other ? ? . ? ? !!!!

You're right though. Now I'm mad I let myself get pulled into a gossip thread
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Think about it?
    Cam Newton?

Northside>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nah, probably the same to be honest.
    im not from here so i dont set trip

but northside aint got no culture...or at least their own....just a bunch of displaced nigros....south side not much better but i know what to expect when im in the south
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

who you siding with???

i think bomani is right...or at least his point makes more sense
    @zzombie @DWO

whats yall opinions on religion and chasity?

Both men and women should wait till marriage to have sex but let's be realistic that's one of the sins ? has to forgive me for.

one can not abstain without the other abstaining as it takes 2 to tango but do you think the importance is emphasized more-so towards the females than males? or have both male and female equally been taught to wait?

PHALLOCRACY.

the man is innocent. He has been lure by the devil inside that wich, that ? , that ? . He couldnt fight it.

The only culprit is that woman.

How easy ? ?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Dumbest. Idea. Ever.

Bruh that ? is LYING!!!
    Stop believing anything you read and watch.

Lol come on