So Tyga Out Here F-cking With Transjenners Now?

Options

Comments

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she got pictures of this ? meat son...he ? asf...go to mediatakeout...
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scust at this ? tyga!

I can understand wanting to get wit kylie but this ? is going way too far
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Oh, it's true alright.

And I found out the hard way, I wish I was still in the dark.

Mally Mal was ? with her too.
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Wuwop wrote: »

Na I'm good ? , just gonna have to take your word for it.

i aint click the ? ? it was on the front page
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iyOu24eqJIfBy.jpg

so yall ? would of known she had a ? if yall seen these pics and wasnt warned ahead of time ? nh

Rule #1
    Anybody who wears alot of makeup is most likely a transgender. Females don't get glammed up everyday.

The jawbone and cheeks are the first rule bruh nothing to do with make-up
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U gotta check the adams apple
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    iyOu24eqJIfBy.jpg

so yall ? would of known she had a ? if yall seen these pics and wasnt warned ahead of time ? nh

Rule #1
    Anybody who wears alot of makeup is most likely a transgender. Females don't get glammed up everyday.

The jawbone and cheeks are the first rule bruh nothing to do with make-up
    U gotta check the adams apple

Experienced ? detectors????
  • Hevalisk
    Options
    ^ In Tyga's case none of that matters, because he purposely sought out a ? , a post op one at that.

Not that I give a ? , because Tyga ain't the only famous ? getting down like this behind the scenes.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wuwop wrote: »

Actually, it's in the news section of Allhiphop.com too...
  • Hevalisk
    Options
    I always considered myself very liberal. Not religious. As long as you don't hurt anyone else, do whatever you want. I won't knock no pork chop off your plate if you don't knock one off mine.

But it just kinda hit me today all this transgender/? ? happenin fast as ? . I'm not that old (29) but this is some new ? that's hard for me to wrap my brain around. Somebody was tellin me Bruce Jenner not ? he just wanna be a woman. He still into women and he wanna keep his ? . So he can't be labeled lesbian either. And if you see a real lesbian couple, majority of the time they look and act like males. But if as a woman you are attracted to the "male" look, what the ? is the point in being lesbian?

Now this ? Tyga we find had a relationship with a (relatively) feminine looking ? who still kept the ? , but is obviously ? . Which makes Tyga ? ... But also weird that he'd go for the ? that tries it's best to look female.

Like... what the ? is goin on around here? I seriously came to the conclusion that I don't get this ? at all.

It's not weird at all(the fact that he is "? ", but doesn't go after regular dudes), it just means he isn't attracted to the physical appearance of males. nh.
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    so she was like 14-15 thinking like that???
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    I always considered myself very liberal. Not religious. As long as you don't hurt anyone else, do whatever you want. I won't knock no pork chop off your plate if you don't knock one off mine.

But it just kinda hit me today all this transgender/? ? happenin fast as ? . I'm not that old (29) but this is some new ? that's hard for me to wrap my brain around. Somebody was tellin me Bruce Jenner not ? he just wanna be a woman. He still into women and he wanna keep his ? . So he can't be labeled lesbian either. And if you see a real lesbian couple, majority of the time they look and act like males. But if as a woman you are attracted to the "male" look, what the ? is the point in being lesbian?

Now this ? Tyga we find had a relationship with a (relatively) feminine looking ? who still kept the ? , but is obviously ? . Which makes Tyga ? ... But also weird that he'd go for the ? that tries it's best to look female.

Like... what the ? is goin on around here? I seriously came to the conclusion that I don't get this ? at all.

It's not weird at all(the fact that he is "? ", but doesn't go after regular dudes), it just means he isn't attracted to the physical appearance of males. nh.

This still makes no sense to me
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My G... between this and that other ? thread, I was trying to think of a real response for this ? , and this post pretty much sums up how I feel about everything right now. Hollywood is not the real world, these ? actions do not translate well in a real reality. For someone like Tyga to have all this happen to him during an album release, a mid tier rapper caught in the middle of a circus... it seems fabricated to me. It's prolly what our parents were warning us about when we were kids, or maybe we just grew up and are seeing the ? for what it is... but it seems like now there's this rapidly growing rift between Hollywood and the real world, and the kids today that are the ages we were when our parents were telling us to pull our pants up and stop listening to that satanic rap music are gonna look at ? like this as normal. I'm not super religious either, but I sense a hostile takeover from a moral front. I can go on for days about the ? the media feeds us as truth, but all I can say is that what you're looking at is spiritual/psychological warfare.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2b2uq.jpg

20iyrkz.jpg

iyOu24eqJIfBy.jpg

[img]http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Youre-The-? -Devil-On-The-Chappelle-Show-Reaction-Gif.gif[/img]
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tyga about to be the new Yung Berg in a minute, L's just racking up smh.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Texastyga aka Ol 'at least the ? gave me the digits' ass ?

and that sirma'am looks like a sirma'am. youre blind if you dont see it.