Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is just some stirring the ? ? , only thing i expect from this is more white ppl crying about white genocide. This is ? ridiculous.
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    h8rhurta wrote: »
    Nah, not coming from MTV.

Give it a chance.

Nah. MTV has put out too much garbage to tackle this issue. Wouldn't take BET, VH1, or any music station serious.

But on another note, How are you and P?
  • Dirty McGirty
    Dirty McGirty Members Posts: 185 ✭✭
    Options
    The ? looks like it's worth a watch definately - i'll be jadakiss laughing as soon I sense their tear ducts filling up with pain man

But on a real... I don't like how the media trying harder than before to make sure everyone's aware that race separates us - we need to be tryna overcome it
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get it but this is getting old. I take issue when you have to force people to see good. I don't have fumble over knowing what ? did was heinous on every level humanly possible.
  • BlackWomanIsGod
    BlackWomanIsGod Members Posts: 83 ✭✭✭
    Options
    They are also creating a series for people who believe they were born in the wrong "race." However, it don't matter to me. I don't watch TV.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This actually looks pretty awesome.

lol at everybody ? on kat's post
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a documentary on white privilege from the perspective of teenagers and college kids and mtv made it ? ? really doesnt seem that interesting
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    So let me get this straight.

This is a film about white people trying to push other white people to come to terms with white privilege and the reaction is to gloat about white tears?

? outta here.

What are you guys, ? teenagers?

We obviously should applaud the effort, not laugh at it.

PS. ? your flags and wacks. I already said that I am here to speak truth, not garner the most positive reactions.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is a film about white people trying to push other white people to come to terms with white privilege and the reaction is to gloat about white tears?

? outta here.

PS. ? your flags and wacks. I already said that I am here to speak truth, not garner the most positive reactions.

? up ? . Imma spit in ya ma dukes face and kick you daddy in his nuts for having a sap ass ? made son.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    gotta love yahoo comments.

"The Asian ? who wrote the article is dumb as ? ... Let's see how she feels when the Tim Wises of the world start pushing for more Affirmative Action against Asians and even "Asian Privilege" Anyways a real joke, but nothing surprises me any more... You can hate on white people all you want these days but as soon as you say anything about blacks, or any other minority group for that matter the PC police/SJW will be coming for your head. Ill stick to killing those monkeys on Halo!!"
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    gotta love yahoo comments.

"The Asian ? who wrote the article is dumb as ? ... Let's see how she feels when the Tim Wises of the world start pushing for more Affirmative Action against Asians and even "Asian Privilege" Anyways a real joke, but nothing surprises me any more... You can hate on white people all you want these days but as soon as you say anything about blacks, or any other minority group for that matter the PC police/SJW will be coming for your head. Ill stick to killing those monkeys on Halo!!"

Says PC police will come if they say anything negative about black people and says Asians have privilege over whites. Proceeds to call us monkeys online because they can't say it a black persons face.

350x700px-LL-a1093506_tumblr_m7e6nhXTxj1r5pin2o1_400_zpslwecekoy.gif
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

I think things like this are needed because it generates conversation.

I can't say that MTV will do a good job of it, but I'll definitely be checking the first episode.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta see it
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? outta here.

Bruh you are gullible as ? if you think this ? is going to have any significant change on the way some white people think and act. Your optimism, though admirable, borders or blindness and wreaks of naivety. Historically we know exactly what is going to happen w/ this. It's damn near text book at this point. They will air the documentary. Some white people are going to say "? ....I didn't know....I feel so bad.....**queue temporary white guilt & tears**". Most are going to say "Here we go again with this racism against whites. They want to destroy white christian values. Blacks are the most racist group on the planet. They should spend less time acting like thugs and ? and get a damn job. We can't say anything about blacks w/o them playing the race card.....blah...blah....blah....<<INSERT TYPICAL EXCUSES AND DEFLECTION OF BLAME>>......rinse and repeat". The timing of this is not coincidental and it seems more opportunistic than genuine. We have been conversing about this topic for ages. I've seen enough of this ? to feel comfortable in my cynicism. Do you understand the implications behind them acknowledging the real problems and actually/legitimately trying to change them? It is akin to a king handing over his kingdom to his enemy w/o putting up a fight. Odds of that happening are slim to none.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

I think things like this are needed because it generates conversation.

I can't say that MTV will do a good job of it, but I'll definitely be checking the first episode.
    What conversation?
    That's part of the issue these days.. The ? we doing all this talking for?
    How about people stop being ? to each other?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad to see the children vs parents dynamics, because that's where racism predominantly lays imo. That Baby Boomers generation ain't ? ? . They are the worst type of racist imo, the covert racist who are the regular people in position of power like :teachers, judges, police, etc.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are plenty of white folk that aren't necessarily "? ", but they are complacent, they are ignorant to the situation. They are young and into themselves and unaware.

MTV is what they watch..if they do a good job with it, I feel it could be helpful.

? changing the older generation, but we can work on educating our youth.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know anyone who still watches MTV.

Only thing I watch on MTV are the Challenges.