Muslim Groups Raise Money for Black Churches Burned Across the South...

Options

Comments

• phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    MashAllah...

It's a lot of ignorance being spread about Islam....Especially in the media...I can understand white folks falling for the okie doke...but "black folks"? Do u understand who's in control of the media? Do your own research on Islam...take a course, read the Qur'an, go to your nearest Islamic community center, talk to real Muslims....stop listening to what's on TV and in movies...the U.S. And Israel intelligence are behind those Islamic "terrorist groups"

African American Muslims are the largest groups of Muslims in the U.S.....what two groups have always been under attack? Who had the crown before Europeans got it? In a few books I've read about Islam and Africans they said west Africans Muslims were the ones that ran with Islam the right way...they are the Strictest when following the Qur'an and the prophet (PBUH)...they are the Sunni of the Sunni's....this was in more than one book this is what the European noticed.

Folks better open their eyes...

Sorry about the rant I had to get that off...

But truth be told they were indoctrinated by the Arabs and i think the Moors too. Muhummad's radicals (Who i believe he "disowned") were the ones who did it.

Muhammad was a white guy. Which is why some people refer to Islam as "The Anti-Christ Religion" and refer to white people as Devils. Word to Yakub

Here we go...this is what happens when u have been taught in a system of white supremacy....

Describing people as colors is based out of white supremacy but I'll play along wit u for a min

Use common sense....where is Prophet Muhammad from? What group of people were the first to cross over into what is now known as Saudi Arabia? Do your research in that time period and that area...look at a map.

Stop believing what people tell u....
    MashAllah...

It's a lot of ignorance being spread about Islam....Especially in the media...I can understand white folks falling for the okie doke...but "black folks"? Do u understand who's in control of the media? Do your own research on Islam...take a course, read the Qur'an, go to your nearest Islamic community center, talk to real Muslims....stop listening to what's on TV and in movies...the U.S. And Israel intelligence are behind those Islamic "terrorist groups"

African American Muslims are the largest groups of Muslims in the U.S.....what two groups have always been under attack? Who had the crown before Europeans got it? In a few books I've read about Islam and Africans they said west Africans Muslims were the ones that ran with Islam the right way...they are the Strictest when following the Qur'an and the prophet (PBUH)...they are the Sunni of the Sunni's....this was in more than one book this is what the European noticed.

Folks better open their eyes...

Sorry about the rant I had to get that off...

But truth be told they were indoctrinated by the Arabs and i think the Moors too. Muhummad's radicals (Who i believe he "disowned") were the ones who did it.

Muhammad was a white guy. Which is why some people refer to Islam as "The Anti-Christ Religion" and refer to white people as Devils. Word to Yakub

And another thing...who told tall Arabs were "white"? This is what I mean...Arab is not a race...this is why u can go to East Africa and Saudi Arabia as a dark skinned African American and be mistaken for Arab....ask someone from over there and see what they say...folks be hanging on to that "white" ideology that was meant to divide and conquer...

Sounds like u were brought up in a Muslim household and only Know what you were taught.

You should do your research, which is actually pretty easy.

Funny thing is iz that I discovered the indoctrination of "Africans" thru this site. Then I did my own personal research and found it to be true.

"Africans" were getting traded way long before the Transatlantic Slave Trade.

That's the truth the dudes at the Mosque don't wanna tell you.

Again, just look

How do you know what's spoken about in the Masjid amongst dudes? And all of the Major religions allowed servitude\slavery. What is also truth is, there is no History of any Ethnic group involved in servitude\slavery that parallels the Transatlantic and Chattel slavery that existed in the US.

This argument is so old and unfounded is laughable.

How do I know? Because I was borderline Muslim a few years ago and I've been to the mosque in SouthEast Washington DC a few times. How, my neighbor who was involved in it's affairs and delt with the people outside of service hours brought me there a couple times. I've even been inside Churches with a Kufi on - and fell asleep, but that's another story.

You know nothing about the Slave Trade by the Arabs and the Moors so please don't sit up here and front like u know all about it. I'm not a kid, I don't think with emotion. You can miss me with that charade, Dr.

zzombie wrote: »
    Quite frankly Islamic slavery was worse and lasted longer. It didn't stop until the 60's And in some places it never stopped. Check Sudan and mauritania.. back in the day it was customary and widely practiced for Islamic masters to sterilize their male slaves

Yes, that's seals it. Servitude\Slavery in Sudan and Maruritania was worse then Christian based Chattel Slavery because, you typed it. O yeah, and you know Chattel Slavery's has no affect on the treatment of today Blackman\Women. You know because, slavery in the states ended sooooooo long ago.

But if they've been enslaving people since before you can remember then how is that not just as bad if not worse? That makes no sense and it sounds like you're in your feelings.

En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Its really sad to see black people who is the alpha of humanity struggle with our on foundation. I hate tht face that we have been here the longest and we have other groups of people telling us who ? is and telling us who to pray to. We should already know and have no misconceptions about our existence or how we were created.

But DARKSKINNED Africans (who you're probably referring to) aren't really Alphas when you really think about it. That's just foolish pride talking.... #NoCoonShit
    Quite frankly Islamic slavery was worse and lasted longer. It didn't stop until the 60's And in some places it never stopped. Check Sudan and mauritania.. back in the day it was customary and widely practiced for Islamic masters to sterilize their male slaves

Yes, that's seals it. Servitude\Slavery in Sudan and Maruritania was worse then Christian based Chattel Slavery because, you typed it. O yeah, and you know Chattel Slavery's has no affect on the treatment of today Blackman\Women. You know because, slavery in the states ended sooooooo long ago.

Lol that ? is a clown....

In Islam your child wasn't born into slavery....once again u can't compare slavery in Islam to American slavery....American slavery stripped away who u ARE.....

This ? zombie is a Christian only because of slavery and this ? is defending this ? ...the irony lol

But aren't you a "slave to Allah"? Didn't Islam start with Arabs or the Moors? So aren't you a Slave to the Arabic people in context?
  • phukkyou2
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Its really sad to see black people who is the alpha of humanity struggle with our on foundation. I hate tht face that we have been here the longest and we have other groups of people telling us who ? is and telling us who to pray to. We should already know and have no misconceptions about our existence or how we were created.

So, you have an issue with Blacks being able to choose their path own spiritual path and Salvation?

How arrogant of you?

Perhaps if, we didn't let WHITES dictate to us who and what is "bad" or "good" we could actually see what each religious group is doing to better our communities and use this form a stronger foundation.

I agree with the brainwashing. But white folks aren't stronger than the will of ? . Sorry buddy. Empower yourself and have some dignity in your people for once

Sigh...it seems u really have it in your head that proper Muhammad(PBUH) is a "white" man so anything in that book is null and void...the bible even has jewels....I just know we will never win with Christianity....

The Qur'an has everything u need in it to build a civilization...it's no doubt that the laws in me that the laws in it come from ? ...it's the final book....folks are stuck on earlier builds and need to upgrade.

- quoted
    In Sahih Al Bukhary vol. 1 no. 63, we read "while we were sitting with the Prophet, a man came and said, "who amongst you is Mohammed?" We replied, "this white man reclining on his arm..."

In volume 2 Hadith no. 122 refers to Mohammed as a "white person" and in vol. 2 Hadith no. 141 we are told that when Mohammed raised his arms, "the whiteness of his armpits became visible."
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol sounds like they jumping on that kickstarter bandwagon. Bet you they take the monies and run.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    I always say that the worst thing that ever happened to Africa was the colonization by white europeans and arabs from the mideast. But in this case I am glad muslim groups are helping those black churches. Like i said before i dont care what your religion is as long you are down for black empowerment and black liberation. Be black first before your own religion and beliefs.

If that's true then the whatever religion you practice is all for nothing.

Religion suppose to teach you treat everyone equal. Be a good person believe in who the religion require so you can get to heaven. Put others before religion is certain way to not get into wherever you desire.

• phukkyou2
    Options
    So, you have an issue with Blacks being able to choose their path own spiritual path and Salvation?
    No, I have a issue with us not having the original knowledge of who we are and how we came about. We should have these books tells us. Having a religion doesn't have anything to do with spirituality.

Perhaps if, we didn't let WHITES dictate to us who and what is "bad" or "good" we could actually see what each religious group is doing to better our communities and use this form a stronger foundation.

Are You a muslim?

Why?

Because I don't believe a ? would be this way. If we're suppose to be his children then we shouldn't suffer from thing that can be prevent. I'm a father and I have a daughter I'm not going to let anything bad happen to her. And This ? that people say is all loving should have that same love for his children as I do for my daughter

? has free will and we have free will in the physical realm

Do u get upset over everything u can't control?

Brush it just sounds like u looking for a lot of answers...I was at one point so I seemed knowledge...I studied the different religions and spirituality's....Islam stood out...that and doin the history...? can take a life for whatever reason..folks ask why how ? can allow a kid to be ? ..every soul has its own journey I just thank Allah lead mines to Islam....

Salaam bro

But Allah's name isn't ? now is it? Allah didn't have a Son now did he?
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    No, I have a issue with us not having the original knowledge of who we are and how we came about. We should have these books tells us. Having a religion doesn't have anything to do with spirituality.

Are You a muslim?

Why?

Because I don't believe a ? would be this way. If we're suppose to be his children then we shouldn't suffer from thing that can be prevent. I'm a father and I have a daughter I'm not going to let anything bad happen to her. And This ? that people say is all loving should have that same love for his children as I do for my daughter

Brush it just sounds like u looking for a lot of answers...I was at one point so I seemed knowledge...I studied the different religions and spirituality's....Islam stood out...that and doin the history...? can take a life for whatever reason..folks ask why how ? can allow a kid to be ? ..every soul has its own journey I just thank Allah lead mines to Islam....

Salaam bro

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Slavery in Islamic lands lasted longer and is still going on and only came to an end because the outside world forced it to stop. Slavery was ended in the Christian world by other christians.

There can never be a real abolitionist movement in Islam because Muhammad owned slaves and there is no way for you to circumvent these facts
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are You a muslim?

Why?

That shouldn't be your issue. In your arrogance you believe you have the answer. And you do not. I didn't say having a book is directly or indirectly connected to any one religion. However, there are plenty of spiritual people that follow a specific religion.

Yes. I am. Have been since birth.

That is your interpretation and you are entitled to it. You should be humble yourself to allow others to interpret how they see fit. Your way isn't better then anyone elses.

This ? that people say is "ALL LOVING" is the interpretations of Christians. All religions and belief systems doesn't describe ? only as "all loving"..

• zzombie
    Options
    The moral leader of Islam is Muhammad and he owned black slaves therefore there will always be Islamic slavery in some form be it full raw chattel slavery or the abuses immigrants suffer in Dubai Islam will always have slavery and oppression in it because those things were built into the religion.
  • phukkyou2
    Options

Are You a muslim?

Why?

Salaam bro

? is Allah in Arabic....and no ? does not have a son.

I just use Allah and ? when talking to folks who aren't Muslims....same thing same meaning.

But they aren't the same thing in context tho. Allah is Allah, ? is ?
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    How y'all come AFTER Christianity, after Judaism, AFTER Buddhism, and virtually after EVERY religion outside of Scientology and say y'all got it right?

• zzombie
    Options
    One thing I know for sure is that the ? of Islam is not all loving because the ? of Islam is basically Satan.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That shouldn't be your issue. In your arrogance you believe you have the answer. And you do not. I didn't say having a book is directly or indirectly connected to any one religion. However, there are plenty of spiritual people that follow a specific religion.

I do have the answer to black people problem as well as you should to but be cannot not succeed by not have black people first. Religion will not help us doing that way
    Yes. I am. Have been since birth.
    Thats cool but a ? never gave you a religion
    That is your interpretation and you are entitled to it. You should be humble yourself to allow others to interpret how they see fit. Your way isn't better then anyone elses.

People are entitled to be delusional.

• phukkyou2
    Options

How arrogant of you?

I agree with the brainwashing. But white folks aren't stronger than the will of ? . Sorry buddy. Empower yourself and have some dignity in your people for once

Sigh...it seems u really have it in your head that proper Muhammad(PBUH) is a "white" man so anything in that book is null and void...the bible even has jewels....I just know we will never win with Christianity....

The Qur'an has everything u need in it to build a civilization...it's no doubt that the laws in me that the laws in it come from ? ...it's the final book....folks are stuck on earlier builds and need to upgrade.

- quoted
    In Sahih Al Bukhary vol. 1 no. 63, we read "while we were sitting with the Prophet, a man came and said, "who amongst you is Mohammed?" We replied, "this white man reclining on his arm..."

In volume 2 Hadith no. 122 refers to Mohammed as a "white person" and in vol. 2 Hadith no. 141 we are told that when Mohammed raised his arms, "the whiteness of his armpits became visible."

Lol I'm suppose to believe he is "white" now?

Aight now go show me the word "white" in Arabic...I want to see all the colors translated to English...no new definitions either...

Once again I use common sense and my own research....the region where he was born and the time period he was born and what group of people populated that area....

Get that's white supremacist stuff out of here...

Uhhh.... not everyone from Africa was Darkskinned tho. That's what y'all don't get.

Dude more than likely looked similar to French Montana IMO. Still doesn't negate the fact that it's what your book says.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The usual suspects being ignorant as usual. Y'all find fault in every benevolent act irrespective of who does them. Let's see your contributions or ?
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Soooooooooo..... A black guy from 22 years ago makes a claim on religion that happened 7hundred-something years AFTER Christianity (a religion based around a Darkskinned Spirit) all of a sudden equals as truth?

So we're going to pretend that the Moors and the Arabs aren't lighter than West Africans huh?
  • phukkyou2
    edited July 2015
    Options
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

Slavery in Islamic lands lasted longer and is still going on and only came to an end because the outside world forced it to stop. Slavery was ended in the Christian world by other christians.

There can never be a real abolitionist movement in Islam because Muhammad owned slaves and there is no way for you to circumvent these facts

I would just really like for you to stop lying. Servitude\Slavery still exists all over the world in various incarnations.

Why are you soooo slow? There is no need circumvent facts. Allah (? ) made slavery lawful in all 3 of the major religions under specific circumstances, and strict laws. So, Christians have once again gone against their ? . If, Christians would have actually done the right thing they would SEVERELY PUNISHED all of those loving Christians who ? and Stomped the Skulls of babies. Not just wrote a law into existence while forgiving the savages. And lets stop playing dumb as if, Slavery was just abolished here in the US and everything was back to normal.

• Kwan Dai
    Options

Are You a muslim?

Why?

Salaam bro

I just use Allah and ? when talking to folks who aren't Muslims....same thing same meaning.

Just like Arabic Speaking Christians say "Allah".
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice gesture, but I'm still not ? with that gutter religion. The spread of Islam in Africa is the most destructive thing since the White colonists.
  • phukkyou2
    Options

I would just really like for you to stop lying. Servitude\Slavery still exists all over the world in various incarnations.

Why are you soooo slow? There is no need circumvent facts. Allah (? ) made slavery lawful in all 3 of the major religions under specific circumstances, and strict laws. So, Christians have once again gone against their ? . If, Christians would have actually done the right thing they would SEVERELY PUNISHED all of those loving Christians who ? and Stomped the Skulls of babies. Not just wrote a law into existence while forgiving the savages. And lets stop playing dumb as if, Slavery was just abolished here in the US and everything was back to normal.

So you're just going to ignore Satan, Demons, and Aliens huh?

Are You a muslim?

Why?

Salaam bro

Just like Arabic Speaking Christians say "Allah".

I wouldn't know but touche'. It could be that maybe they're just scared of y'all tho. Don't nobody be feelin like gettin blown up all of the time
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    But in context. ? and Allah are not the same thing.
  • BlackWomanIsGod
    BlackWomanIsGod Members Posts: 83 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Real religion is no religion at all. How can you be pro-black yet pray not only to a ? that doesn't look like you, but a ? who was not manifested by your people. Still slaves.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real religion is no religion at all. How can you be pro-black yet pray not only to a ? that doesn't look like you, but a ? who was not manifested by your people. Still slaves.

Damn.

You seen ? ?
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    How y'all come AFTER Christianity, after Judaism, AFTER Buddhism, and virtually after EVERY religion outside of Scientology and say y'all got it right?

In Islam a Muslims believes in the Books (Torah, Injil, Quran etc.) the prophets (Moses, Noah, Adam, Jesus etc.). With this belief Muslims believe that all of the Prophets came with the same Message Worship ? and ? alone that is, the commonality amongst the Prophets and Messengers sent by ? . So, Muslims do not believe our religion is a one off. It's an extension or a continuation of the same message brought before us. Which, is the bases of the Quran.

And in the Quran we are advised to not quarrel about such things with the people of the books that came before. In fact I don't argue what is true in regards to Salvation. I will engage in conversation that either confirms or denies what is actually written in regards to Islamic Law.