Jidenna On The N-Word: It's Not A Term Of Endearment From Whites

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I listened about a minute. Never heard of him.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First time hearing of this dude, glad to know he ain't giving n-word passes to cac's, reasonable perspective.

These hip-hop interviewers are always trying to bait somebody, mad disingenuous.
  • BlackWomanIsGod
    BlackWomanIsGod Members Posts: 83 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Smash!

However, Black people need to stop giving power to words. Do you really care that much about white people? And how they feel about you? White people are gonna always use the word. Get over it. Stop determining your worth based on what some non-black person say. This is nothing but an insecurity complex. Your value is worth more than some word. And why is it that we are so eager to attack some white males who use the word, and allow a pass for white females when they use it? I have seen sooooo many black men who think its cute when white women use the "N" word, but have problem with the men of her race using it. Is only 50% of the white race, racist? Last time I checked white women have more power than black men, and the black race as a whole, but its ok for 50% of devils to use the word? Then this paradigm of excusing non-white people, and allowing Hispanics, Arabs, Asians etc to use the word. Those people believe in the same stereotypes about black criminality and inferiority as white people, they just express it differently. The world does not like black people. Just as Dr. Amos Wilson once said, "Black people have no friends."

• A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    It is not, generally speaking, a term of endearment when blacks use it either.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is not, generally speaking, a term of endearment when blacks use it either.

Its whatever the ? you want it to be, nuggah
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Most ppl use '? ' the way ppl use 'dude.'

So what's wrong with what I said?
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah that Classic Man ? is my mantra...
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why r white ppl so obsessed?

Basically grown children being told no when it comes to that word.
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? is jidenna?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Song is cool. To be honest I'm putting less stalk in what these rap ? think. They ? trannies now. These ? aint leading us nowhere.
  • BlackWomanIsGod
    Options
    Jidenna is actually a Stanford grad, he has like 3 other siblings who are all Harvard graduates. I remember him from his days on Myspace, he was a rapper who should have blown-up but never did. So for most people it seems like he came out of no-where, as his pervious music have pretty much been erased from the Internet. Don't let the "Classic Man" song fool ya, he can actually rap. Lyrically he's on the level of a J-Cole.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? used to be in a group with janelle monae.....

I ? wit classic man heavy....but he ain't got no #barz @BlackWomanIsGod
  • BlackWomanIsGod
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Jidenna is actually a Stanford grad, he has like 3 other siblings who are all Harvard graduates. I remember him from his days on Myspace, he was a rapper who should have blown-up but never did. So for most people it seems like he came out of no-where, as his pervious music have pretty much been erased from the Internet. Don't let the "Classic Man" song fool ya, he can actually rap. Lyrically he's on the level of a J-Cole.

He still a mulatto with a conk

Yet, you worship mulatto women.
    Wuwop wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk67TqxQzGo
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Prove it
  • BlackWomanIsGod
    Options

Prove it

Are you not the same nignog who posted photos of suggestive non-black women in a thread as a way to defer from what I a black woman was stating about non-black women? Black men love projecting non-black women in the faces of black women. Such is a typical behavioral element of niggerstock males anyway. Black women just have to have the white mans DNA for a black man to validate them. Still the white mans ? . Plus the chick in your avatar is mixed. You just love that white mans DNA don't you?
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not what I expected, he could hold his own
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.