Meek Mill - Dreams Worth More Than Money (June 29th 2015)

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Lames is dumb as ? saying meek sold a lot cuz Nikki when meek did 170k the 1st WK on his 1st lp gtfoh!
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just watched his breakfast club interview...this dude really think he in the upper echelon of rap and I dont know why??
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listen to Dreams Worth More Than Money by Meek Mill on @AppleMusic.
    https://itun.es/gb/UqWs8
  • gee757
    edited July 2015
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    just watched his breakfast club interview...this dude really think he in the upper echelon of rap and I dont know why??

How isn't he? Meeks 1st lp pushed 170k the 1st WK & his 2nd just moved over 200k.........meek Milly can talk that ? cuz he came fromfrom the bottom & now he's on top upper echelon werd 2 Travis porter hes one of the top Kat's n his peer group
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

List all the rappers u think are at the top. Did they sell 200k first week? Only new ? with them numbers is cole and kendrick
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meek isn't wack, just not my cup of tea
    I feel there's a number of rappers who has released better albums than Meeks last effort within the past 6 months, regardless if meek has numbers on his side or not

I don't factor in sales when we discuss which rapper is making better music. but if that's the argument you want to make to validate dude more power to you
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? sound mad that street rap just caught a huge W....now if only we can get them weirdo rappers out the game ? a be lookin up for hip hop again.

Far as ? talking that Nicki ? , first off, his debut did numbers in a huge storm on the east coast and that more than likely had an affect on his sales, still moved 165k, and I'm inclined to say he would've did somewhere near 190k or so had it not been for that.

Here's another thing...fun fact...he just sold 246k (real numbers including the streams)....guess what that is? That's 2k more than the person yall crediting for his album sales (pink print sold 244k) lmao smh...just admit the boy dropped a good project and has a loyal fan base that's gonna cop his ? off the strength that's he's one of the few quality street rappers making good music right now...word.

Oh, and that first verse on 'Lord Knows' verse of the year...facts.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek makes the GOAT workout music
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They saying Meek out here stealing songs from lil ? from the city

I Got the Sauce
    https://youtu.be/PCrovfTtbmM

I Got the Juice
    https://youtu.be/IYtgiFCSkNE
  • AP21
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

How isn't he? Meeks 1st lp pushed 170k the 1st WK & his 2nd just moved over 200k.........meek Milly can talk that ? cuz he came fromfrom the bottom & now he's on top upper echelon werd 2 Travis porter hes one of the top Kat's n his peer group
    ? _Caesar wrote: »

List all the rappers u think are at the top. Did they sell 200k first week? Only new ? with them numbers is cole and kendrick

yea fam...ya'll talking to the wrong dude about sales meaning anything

im not gon even waste characters trying to type a rebuttal, but he aint even sitting at the kid's table when it comes to being compared to the upper echelon of rap. Lets just leave my opinion at that
  • gee757
    Options

im not gon even waste characters trying to type a rebuttal, but he aint even sitting at the kid's table when it comes to being compared to the upper echelon of rap. Lets just leave my opinion at that

? sells meek mill is 1 of the top Kat's n his peer ggroup...it don't matter wat U think the streets think meek is upper echelon & that's all that matters
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope album solid effort good features. Glad he cut down on all that screaming ? ...
  • AP21
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

? sells meek mill is 1 of the top Kat's n his peer ggroup...it don't matter wat U think the streets think meek is upper echelon & that's all that matters

you typed this with a straight face huh
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Check sound like house party or am I tripping??

Na but it sounds like rihanna birthday cake song smh

Album is weak as ? and the abundance of love songs got me siding wit joe buddens.
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This album is trash.
  • no2fuks
    no2fuks Members Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope album solid effort good features. Glad he cut down on all that screaming ? ...

tbh that screaming ? was dope on songs like tupac back
  • no2fuks
    no2fuks Members Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

tbh that screaming ? is unique and he doesn't scream on every song
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone I play Bank for in ATL says he went in. Too bad that ? won't get spins.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hear this jawn being played in cars on every block in north philly
  • gee757
    Options
    If u listen 2 DC 1-3 mixtapes all of them have street trax, party trax & female trax......meek mill is fukin 28 if u agree wit wat that lil bright shady cracka lovin ? ? hoe budden said u r a ? ? 2.....who cares if meek is makin so called simp trax showin his chick love he is not a child no mo....if u expect meek 2 just drop hard street trax all day u r a dumb ? like hoe budden that's y that ? don't sell ? who wants 2 listen 2 a depressed druggie like hoe
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More i listen to it, more I like it
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Deadass serious.@ 3:02 Talkin that real ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=51G1z28gCuw