Options
    My ? . Heed this warnin'.

DO NOT READ THE SPOILERS.

You will greatly, greatly regret it

because it ruins great surprises, or because it sounds weak
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, up until Zod introduced himself with that transmission, no one on earth knew aliens or supernatural things truely existed. And in this continuity, Batman has existed for years.

So explain again why Nolan's Batman can't exist in this universe? His lackluster fighting can be retconned and there's a lot that can be filled in to undo the idea that Bruce and Selina had a happily ever after.

leave it alone the nolan trilogy is done. its not canon and none of the movies are. they are stand alone films.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, up until Zod introduced himself with that transmission, no one on earth knew aliens or supernatural things truely existed. And in this continuity, Batman has existed for years.

So explain again why Nolan's Batman can't exist in this universe? His lackluster fighting can be retconned and there's a lot that can be filled in to undo the idea that Bruce and Selina had a happily ever after.

leave it alone the nolan trilogy is done. its not canon and none of the movies are. they are stand alone films.
    No ? . You sure?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Because if it's legit, it ruins about 20 surprises. Dope ones at that
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    then i shall not peek.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It made me more hyped to see it. The story reminds me of one of the justice league animes so it's gonna be even crazier to see this real life depiction come to fruition.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It made me more hyped to see it. The story reminds me of one of the justice league animes so it's gonna be even crazier to see this real life depiction come to fruition.
    I saw CADMUS and I knew I shudda stopped. Was hopin' Bats would beat Supes though
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't believe we are actually going to see this movie in less than a year.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Supes is getting no shine for this movie
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that armor suit doe!!
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batsuit>>>>>Iron man suit tbh.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Batsuit>>>>>Iron man suit tbh.

Not in a fight,but for some reason it can withstand Superman's attacks
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ben Affleck To Team With DC’s Geoff Johns On Stand-Alone ‘Batman’ Film: Comic Con

batman-v-superman-faceoff.jpg?w=446&h=299&crop=1

EXCLUSIVE: Here’s one for the Comic-Con crowd to gnaw on. I’m told that Ben Affleck is teaming up with Geoff Johns to co-write a stand-alone Batman movie that Affleck will direct and star in after he completes his longstanding plan to helm his scripted adaptation of the Dennis Lehane novel Live By Night. Johns has about as much comic cred as anybody around. He’s DC Comics’ chief creative officer and has written some of its best remembered comic book series including Green Lantern, Aquaman, Batman, Justice League, The Flash and Superman. He also has written TV series superhero transfers Smallville, Arrow and The Flash, as well as the Supergirl project with Greg Berlanti for CBS.

ben-affleck-at-gone-girl-012.jpg?w=301&h=202&crop=1

My studio sources tell me that Affleck and Johns are well in synch and have more than found their rhythm. In fact, they are likely to turn in a script before the end of the summer, prior to Affleck going off to direct Live By Night in November. Affleck postponed that pic to star in Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice. The Batman movie would shoot after he finishes Live By Night, and the plot would reflect the Batman character that emerges after Batman V Superman and Justice League, the latter of which comes out November 17, 2017. DC and Warner Bros have set a long list of superhero movies that take the Marvel formula of interspersing characters from one film to the next, so it’s unclear when Affleck’s Batfilm will be slotted.

http://deadline.com/2015/07/ben-affleck-geoff-johns-batman-dc-entertainment-warner-bros-comic-con-1201472921/
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? dope. Geoff Johns is one of my favorite comic book writers. Hope he does well writing this movie. Be cool if they got other DC writers involved like Scott Snyder and Jeff Lemire. Think Lemire is his last name... Whoever it was that was writing Animal Man in new 52.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scott Snyder isn't all that good at comic book writing,
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmao mate lost all of his hair within 4 panels
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With this stand alone Batman film, I hope we get a villain that we've never seen before on the big screen...with the exception being Joker (and Harley Quinn). He will in the movie. He's cast. He's in Suicide Squad, and it'd be weird if he weren't there. But I think they should keep the Batman movie tradition alive and have 2 villains. I'd like to see Mad Hatter, Ventriloquist or Clayface myself. The only repeats i'd be okay with are Riddler or Penguin, but definitely no Two-Face, Catwoman, or Bane since we've seen them twice already.

I'd like to see Nightwing show up also.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's about time Hush appears in a movie
  • Splackavelli
    Options

yep thats how it happened lol.
  • Splackavelli