Meek Mill: Big Meech & BMF Turned Me Out

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did those actual words come out that mans face? Seriously?

Tell me OP just being funny.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did those actual words come out that mans face? Seriously?

Tell me OP just being funny.

That's the name of the actual Youtube video.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get y'all mind out the gutter
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    Scust at that suspect ass thread title.

Glad I wasn't the only one
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sound like a bcotton post
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Who's looking? yall tellin me that title dont sound the least bit suspicious? Ok.

Truth be told real men don't play that "no ? " ? cause its already understood nobody is on that ? ?

The only way I've ever heard the phrase "turned out" used is in some sort of sexual situation. There's nothing normal sounding about that ? . ? it, maybe I'm not up on my slang. ? stay turning something bad into something "good". Extendos are ? now and ? are cool with it so I guess I'm wrong for calling out that fruity ass thread/video title. Carry on

chappelle_what.gif You need to look at who would say that ? and take que from that. If a suspect ? is saying it then you would know they on some ? ? . WTF
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who's looking? yall tellin me that title dont sound the least bit suspicious? Ok.

Truth be told real men don't play that "no ? " ? cause its already understood nobody is on that ? ?

The only way I've ever heard the phrase "turned out" used is in some sort of sexual situation. There's nothing normal sounding about that ? . ? it, maybe I'm not up on my slang. ? stay turning something bad into something "good". Extendos are ? now and ? are cool with it so I guess I'm wrong for calling out that fruity ass thread/video title. Carry on

In my experience it's one of those phrases that gets it's meaning based on the context of the sentence or situation. I've heard it in reference to sex....drugs....lifestyles...etc. Could just be me...but I didn't even look at the thread title in a sexual context until I read some of these replies..smh.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »

In my experience it's one of those phrases that gets it's meaning based on the context of the sentence or situation. I've heard it in reference to sex....drugs....lifestyles...etc. Could just be me...but I didn't even look at the thread title in a sexual context until I read some of these replies..smh.

That puts things in better perspective. *Ye shrug*
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek aint no where close to a Street Military, Bam or Fakkulty ...
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Meek aint no where close to a Street Military, Bam or Fakkulty ...

You on some gee757 ? !
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? was funny af. Dame Dash head would explode if he seen this. Pause
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turned - change of path
    Out - of the previous direction

How yall ? make everything ? ...? in another thread talmbout liking women over a certain height/weight ratio is ?

U can go to church and get turned out, whether u have an epiphany or change of religion
    U like apple juice and somebody introduce u to kool aid, so u stop drinking apple juice...turned out
    U used to smoke blunts only but ur fam got u on paper js or vapes
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »

Yeah you right
    My bad
    On another note, what are some examples of things your boys turned you out on?
    You ever turn out your man on something?

I'm just trying to get an understanding of non ? ways this turning out is happening....
    Turn me out on how you turn out your boys...
    (This is perfectly non ? according to you. Right?)

Turn us out, bruh

lmao ....ayo the context of that last sentence got me feeling uncomfortable bruh. But seriously...y'all ain't never heard of a junkie chick saying that her boyfriend/? /whoever got her turned out on drugs or a mf saying they got turned on/out to slanging dope by watching other dealers living a baller lifestyle? You know what....never mind...lol
    **backs out of thread**
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao I swear you mericans are so sensitive about ? and transexuals. Spend a while in europe and you'll meet all kinds of them who are great people.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Lol@ the thread responses being bout the title...meek said he was turned out by the bmf lifestyle getting $ & loyalty this is a dope interview

You on some gee757 ? !

This is the weirdo ? I'm talking bout who r u? Y r u typing my sn? Cut that ? ? out ? I'm not ? don't type my sn
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 typed your sn gee757 are you mad gee757? well gee757 you should stick to the thread topic gee757 and stop this male flirting gee757 if you wanna do that go to the donkey gee757 where you can flirt with males and get turned out like meek gee757