Would You Wife A Girl With...(How Many Partner Counts)

Options
YC11
YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
I know many responses will be, you will never know, all women lie, you can never find out, all women lower their counts, body count in sex, or is ? included, locking lips, yadi yadi yada.

How many body counts you can overlook? Depending on what age?

0-3 Max for me personally, anything over that is a no no.(? is 100% counted)

I've de-virginized couple girls in my life, as well as dated and almost engaged to a girl with just one previous long term bf, so my standard is high. When I read things like, all girls racked up 10+ to 20 body counts in this day and age before 25, things like that really distort what I know and come across.... there are some ratchets out there or some people are just more drawn into that I guess.

So yeah... is one night stand, even one, something you can overlook? Is any sort of physical contact considered a count?(no bj)

Does she have to be a ? ? Or no more than one relationship, etc etc.

I wanna know what guys think like in this board, will be interesting.

Comments

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feelings will be caught In this thread
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would a man want a ? ? She wont know what she's doing.

I prefer a chick that knows her way around the bedroom and can get comfortable to do the things I'll be requesting during the moment.

As long as she's not a hoe n ? everything she comes across, and you're making her hit the high notes, and she satisfies u, nothin else should matter. You're just over complicating something that should be comfortable and fun.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as she isn't a known slore, didn't ? any ? I know and her ? still in good shape and not dusty, infected or beat, I refuse to ? myself trying to find that info. What's the chances you gonna get a number you like that isn't a ? number. I'm 30, virgins slim to none up here, these ? body counts gonna be up. I'm not killing myself over it.
  • crownedwise
    crownedwise Members Posts: 287 ✭✭
    Options
    Yo imma telly.
  • crownedwise
    crownedwise Members Posts: 287 ✭✭
    Options
    ....imma say this. There are 3 types of women. Virgins, prostitues and ? . I only fk ? .
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    learned over the years it doesn't "matter"
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    You have 800 posts and havent seen this thread done before?

Exactly. Only 800 posts. I see people here with 10K-20K post counts here I randomly come up. Barely check up and Ive been here for 3 years almost I think.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, you must be on the younger side of life quoting 0-3. It's possible if you young, but not likely. Had this Asian chick in college that was fine but very wholesome. Only been with one dude. She was the only person I heard about that was like that from anybody I knew, and I knew a lot of people.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All i read was women are gonna ? and suck men forever so you might as well marry them....

No thank you.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its one of those questions you dont ask, especially if you know 1) she gonna lie; 2) you gonna be mad at the truth; 3) you wont believe her regardless.

Its a stone that needs to stay unturned. As long as she aint ? none of the homies and she not online slobbing ? for instagram or something best to just leave it alone.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as she wasn't rawing everybody or ? somebody I know then I dont have a defined number.
  • mackanaven
    mackanaven Members Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't give a ? as long as I get some.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If its over 20 and she's not even 22 old yet, Its basically a guarantee she's going to get bored with you because thats just her nature.

Seems like all the hoes with high numbers have poor impulse and emotional control, the kind that fall in love super easy, and then get into wild fights with their partner and things end horribly all like the span of 3 months.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It seems like this thread gets made every couple of months
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man Brilliant Idiots got a clip for EVERYTHING lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npKs33bz3aU
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop posting that dumb ? .
  • mackanaven
    mackanaven Members Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    Options
    It seems like this thread gets made every couple of months

People from the mafia get made ALMOST EVERY DAY.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop posting that dumb ? .

I apologize brother Brother five. It's just intellectual ignorance that most dudes can relate to. If it offends you that much i would suggest you ignore me or simply not press play, or allow your mind to open up and be enlightened b y other views that may differ from yours.

Plus like Charlamagne says at the end of each episode: If you listened to this podcast and you think we are brilliant and intellectual, you're right. And if you listened to this podcast and you think we are idiots who don't know what the ? we're talking about, you're also right.

May blessings rain down upon you forever brother brother five
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Lol @ the flag
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    0-3 ? ? All due respect, that woman is either wearing a chastity belt or lacking options...

IMO, you need to broaden your expectations and focus on the meaningful parts of a relationship. Sex is natural, b. Why wouldnt an attractive woman have multiple partners?

It aint 1945, anymore.