Action Bronson just sent a lil jab or two at Ghostface, on ESPN.

Options

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    yeah... i like Bronson but that is some unnecessary ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Link or close........,,
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GHOST ABOUT TO THROW A FROZEN STEAK OVER THAT EYE
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Video or it didn't happen

I refuse to believe Action would disrespect Ghostface

BTW

Sour Soul >>> Mr Wonderful
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    pachá12 wrote: »
    Lol wu fans in their feelings tonight, hopefully we can get some kind of battle going, cannot remember the last time we had some good diss records.

Don't think it's anyone in their feeling. Their seems to be only one Golden Rule in Hip-Hop and that's that you don't come for legends no matter how subtle. He owes Ghost his career and then some. Should have been on his humble ? .

How does he owe ghost his career? because they have a similar tone and voice?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still ? wit Big Body Bes though, dude is hilarious
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol wu fans in their feelings tonight, hopefully we can get some kind of battle going, cannot remember the last time we had some good diss records.

Don't think it's anyone in their feeling. Their seems to be only one Golden Rule in Hip-Hop and that's that you don't come for legends no matter how subtle. He owes Ghost his career and then some. Should have been on his humble ? .

Ask yourself, would you even know who he was if he didn't sound like Ghost. Probably not. I guess he can rhyme as I would rather listen to Ghost, but his initial appeal is the suprise that you wouldn't expect him to look like he does after sounding like that. First thing people say about him is something related to Ghostface.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He isn't lying though.
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options

Ask yourself, would you even know who he was if he didn't sound like Ghost. Probably not. I guess he can rhyme as I would rather listen to Ghost, but his initial appeal is the suprise that you wouldn't expect him to look like he does after sounding like that. First thing people say about him is something related to Ghostface.

True, but when you dig deeper with the music you will see they are totally different.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Video or it didn't happen

I refuse to believe Action would disrespect Ghostface

BTW

Sour Soul >>> Mr Wonderful

No brother Goat, it really did happen. I was watching it earlier and Max and Marcellus responded exactly the way the OP exclaimed. As well did Bronson. He said "Ghost not doing it like this anymore." And Max said how when he first heard action he thought Ghost had some new stuff out and Action said something to the like of " Yea he needs something." I'm paraphrasing but it did seem like he threw some subtle shots at Ghost
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes because we all know similar tone and voice do not show the slightest sign of inspiration. Man, sit yo corny ass down. Word to Angry Man.
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Action Bronson stays flopping and it's easy to see why his music is terrible

People on the I.C. claim if u are white u will sell alot and out sell the best selling black rappers

Yet Action Bronson is another white rapper that stays flopping along with Yelawolf, Asher Roth, Iggy, Bubba Sparxxx, R.A. The Rugged Man

No 1 cares about any white hip-hop artists besides one and it simply because the rests music is wack they will stay flopping

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This obese, mastacholi scarfing ? boy needs to cut it out.
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    This obese, mastacholi scarfing ? boy needs to cut it out.

Who actually even listens to this clown or Yelawolf outside the I.C.?

• D.Original
    D.Original Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow, he got a lot a nerve sayin that ? .

Ghostface dropped 3 albums in the last year, that were all better than anything bronson has released. dude needs to watch what he says