Eminem ft. Gwen Stefani - Kings Never Die

Options

Comments

• willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Overall the song is good but it is poppy, this is a HIP HOP forum so most will hate, its better than the ? jay did with justin timberlake and Rihanna speaking of poppy.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some parts of the song are good, but the vibe is off, sounds like an eminem song we have heard many times before, it was almost like skyler grey was singing instead of gwen, em is one of the best ever and can still spit, he just neeeds to dig deeper and try something new content wise.

Lol guntown even the cracka said the ? was was trash(no offence)
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Damn this chick goes hard for em..... And wait did she bring up Twitter and Facebook followers??? Wtf do that gotta do with hip hop smh

That is my point

Eminem is a Pop Icon he's bigger than hip-hop

His popularity globally is unmatched

To put it in perspective

''It was a historic week for Eminem. The rapper sold his 2 millionth copy of The Marshall Mathers LP 2, and took the title of second best-selling male artist of the SoundScan era. (SoundScan is the modern method for tabulating sales and was implemented back in 1991.)

According to Billboard, Eminem’s eighth studio album sold another 13,000 copies in the week ending March 16, upping its combined total to 2.004 million album sold. Those milestone numbers, combined with sales of his entire catalog, pushed the rapper above country star George Strait, who had previously been the second best-selling male artist. Currently Eminem has sold 44.91 million units, while Strait has notched 44.89 million.

The only male artist to wrack up more sales: Garth Brooks, who sits at No. 1 with a massive 69.52 albums sold.

When it comes to best-selling artists of all time, the list looks like this: 1) Garth Brooks 2) The Beatles 3) Metallica 4) Mariah Carey 5) Celine Dion. And now Eminem at No. 6.

This summer Eminem will be hitting the road on a summer tour with Rihanna. So far the Monster Tour includes shows in New York, Detroit, and Los Angeles.''

http://www.fuse.tv/2014/03/eminem-second-best-selling-male-artist

Think about this for a second he is the second highest selling male artist in music history across all genres. Just think about that fam
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Lol@ a mod stewpid aka the white messican abusin his mod powers editing my post.......u will go outta ya way even abuse ya mod powers 2 protect ya racist cracka gaaawd feminem who said.. "I DONT LIKE THAT ? ? ....IM HERE JUST 2 MAKE A BIGGER HIT" a cracka rappin like that don't belong n hip hop fool
  • GunTown
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    this go 5x plat tho. White and foreigners will eat this up

This man knows what he is talking about

It's not rocket science

Finally a poster that posted a fact because u can bet your life this gonna be a smash hit and people all over the world gonna love this
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »

It's not rocket science

Finally a poster that posted a fact because u can bet your life this gonna be a smash hit and people all over the world gonna love this

You're so ? stupid that you don't even realize this is a diss. Yeah, it'll do numbers because ? white people and ignorant foreigners (such as yourself) will hail it as the greatest thing to happen. Y'all muthafuckas is always so corny, delusional, and behind on what's really happening with hip-hop.

Take a look at your list, you dumb, ? ? . My "Mistake by The Lake" of a city has two places on it: Bone and Cudi. Now, tell me how many artists from your whole country are on it... I'll wait... When you "cigarettes" can figure out how to be relevant for more than Slick Rick, then you may have an opinion. Otherwise, ? .

https://youtu.be/sSNREtboX3s

Foh, ? .
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? isn't going nowhere
  • GunTown
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

It's not rocket science

You're so ? stupid that you don't even realize this is a diss. Yeah, it'll do numbers because ? white people and ignorant foreigners (such as yourself) will hail it as the greatest thing to happen. Y'all muthafuckas is always so corny, delusional, and behind on what's really happening with hip-hop.

Take a look at your list, you dumb, ? ? . My "Mistake by The Lake" of a city has two places on it: Bone and Cudi. Now, tell me how many artists from your whole country are on it... I'll wait... When you "cigarettes" can figure out how to be relevant for more than Slick Rick, then you may have an opinion. Otherwise, ? .

https://youtu.be/sSNREtboX3s

Foh, ? .

It is quite simple mate if u do not like the song simply do not listen to it, talk about it

How hard is that?

People who love the song will continue playing it, buying it, discussing it while u can focus on listening to something u enjoy from an artist u like

This is the type of music that is perfection to me and what i want to hear while it is not for u so simply focus on the style of hip-hop u like
  • GunTown
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Don't shoot the messenger here's some Tweets people have Tweeted

Rubén
    @RealistRuben Jul 8
    Eminem can sing uno
    View details ·

Mike Amoles
    @MikeAM32 3h
    Props to @Eminem after so many years and can still manage to write and sing his own hooks. #Phenomenal
    View details ·

Kauan
    @kauannrodrigues Jul 2
    @Eminem always making songs that you can't rap, you just sing the chorus. lol One of those things that makes him the best in the game
    View details ·

♍️
    @J_snyderr Jul 1
    When I be listening to eminem I be wanting to sing along but can't cause his lyrics be so deep I just gotta sit listen and appreciate
    View details ·

MONSIEUR GAGA
    @MRG4G4 Jun 2
    I love the way Eminem sing in the Phenomenal, I think he can cover Love The Way You Lie alone.
    View details ·

Khang Heng
    @KH_FTW Apr 26
    I think Eminem's 'Recovery' might be the only album I can almost sing word for word for

Jennifer ➖
    @jayvanegas Mar 24
    Beautiful — Eminem. I can never not sing every word of this song.
    View details ·

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=Eminem can sing&s=typd&next_cursor=TWEET-583797180214849536-619989459958759425-BD1UO2FFu9QAAAAAAAAETAAAAAcAAAASAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • GunTown
    Options
    Don't shoot the messenger here's some Tweets people have Tweeted

Rubén
    @RealistRuben Jul 8
    Eminem can sing uno
    View details ·

Mike Amoles
    @MikeAM32 3h
    Props to @Eminem after so many years and can still manage to write and sing his own hooks. #Phenomenal
    View details ·

Kauan
    @kauannrodrigues Jul 2
    @Eminem always making songs that you can't rap, you just sing the chorus. lol One of those things that makes him the best in the game
    View details ·

♍️
    @J_snyderr Jul 1
    When I be listening to eminem I be wanting to sing along but can't cause his lyrics be so deep I just gotta sit listen and appreciate
    View details ·

MONSIEUR GAGA
    @MRG4G4 Jun 2
    I love the way Eminem sing in the Phenomenal, I think he can cover Love The Way You Lie alone.
    View details ·

Khang Heng
    @KH_FTW Apr 26
    I think Eminem's 'Recovery' might be the only album I can almost sing word for word for

Lmao......... Hilarious at the fuckery being posted by them lames. Lol at singing

There is a video an Eminem fan made on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXlAaPQUG_g

Uploaded on 2 Aug 2011
    This is a collection of his songs when he sings. I realize I didn't add all of his songs where he sings, I just did my favorites

Eben puu 4 months ago i ? love his voice ? Read more Show less
    Reply · 2 3

gina turner 1 month ago Wow you really have a great voiceRead more Show less
    Reply · 1

Party Animal 6 months ago I THINK HE IS THE BEST IN BOTHRead more Show less

Don't Worry be crazy, Panda 1 year ago He's a Moster in rap singing, but he a magnific singer (no rapper) too <3 I LOVE MARSHALL!Read more Show less
    Reply · 4 5

• GunTown
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Here's more Tweets

Invisible
    @stan_girl_ Jul 8
    Eminem singing in Kings Never Die is a blessing
    View details ·

View details ·
    Annie ✌
    @aynnayyy Jul 5
    I think Eminem's singing voice is really cute tbh
    View details ·

Rachael Garmo
    @GarmoRachael Jul 4
    Blasting some @Eminem on the lake and every boat singing along

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=Eminem singing&amp;s=typd&amp;next_cursor=TWEET-614831853158187008-620043719572455424-BD1UO2FFu9QAAAAAAAAETAAAAAcAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There's like a million of these type of tweets praising his singing
  • Like Water
    Options
    Here's more Tweets

Invisible
    @stan_girl_ Jul 8
    Eminem singing in Kings Never Die is a blessing
    View details ·

View details ·
    Annie ✌
    @aynnayyy Jul 5
    I think Eminem's singing voice is really cute tbh
    View details ·

Rachael Garmo
    @GarmoRachael Jul 4
    Blasting some @Eminem on the lake and every boat singing along

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=Eminem singing&amp;s=typd&amp;next_cursor=TWEET-614831853158187008-620043719572455424-BD1UO2FFu9QAAAAAAAAETAAAAAcAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There's like a million of these type of tweets praising his singing

And they're all white or foreign. Let that soak in, ? .
  • GunTown
    Options
    U act like it's a secret that it's white females

U stating the obvious dude
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Half a billion dollars>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>half a billion Twitter and Facebook followers and a diamond plaque
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this still the Eminem you Shady weirdos claim that can out-rap and put out better music than 95% of today's industry?
    and I'm surprised you still caping for this devil, @GunTown....you know if you met him in person he'd spit on the dot in the middle of your forehead and call you a rat-tail eating Punjabi sand-?
  • GunTown
    edited July 2015
    Options
    For the record

Jay Z
    Nas
    Canibus
    Redman
    Andre 3000
    Killer Mike
    Ghostface
    Big Boi
    Cormega
    Big L
    Jadakiss
    Fabolous
    Kool G Rap
    Cassidy
    Kurupt
    Crooked I
    AZ
    Big Pun
    Kendrick Lamar
    Killah Priest
    Ras Kass
    Treach
    MC Shan
    KRS-One
    Big Daddy Kane

And others are better Rappers/MC's than Eminem

No Eminem fan in those Tweets posted or youtube comments posted said anything about Eminem 'out rapping' anybody

Eminem fans always talk about connecting, relating, how his music uplifts them than him out rapping anybody. Those are just a few Tweets about this but there is millions of Tweets like this or Facebook comments

Any Eminem fan i know personally know feels the same they talk about relating and connecting to his music. No Eminem fan i have ever known or met or come across in my life has ever said he can out rap 95% of rappers. Not every Em fan is a stan like that

• mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every time I click play on a new Em song, there's a little ray of hope, and then 15 secs in, it goes away.
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For the record

Jay Z
    Nas
    Canibus
    Redman
    Andre 3000
    Killer Mike
    Ghostface
    Big Boi
    Cormega
    Big L
    Jadakiss
    Fabolous
    Kool G Rap
    Cassidy
    Kurupt
    Crooked I
    AZ
    Big Pun
    Kendrick Lamar
    Killah Priest
    Ras Kass
    Treach
    MC Shan
    KRS-One
    Big Daddy Kane

And others are better Rappers/MC's than Eminem

No Eminem fan in those Tweets posted or youtube comments posted said anything about Eminem 'out rapping' anybody

Eminem fans always talk about connecting, relating, how his music uplifts them than him out rapping anybody. Those are just a few Tweets about this but there is millions of Tweets like this or Facebook comments

Any Eminem fan i know personally know feels the same they talk about relating and connecting to his music. No Eminem fan i have ever known or met or come across in my life has ever said he can out rap 95% of rappers. Not every Em fan is a stan like that

a81FuEU.jpg
  • GunTown
    edited July 2015
    Options
    This one is gonna have @LabBaby raging banging his head on the wall lol but sorry had to do it

Erin Short
    @eshort98 Sep 8
    Stronger than I was // Eminem Amazing
    View details ·

Deanna Klein
    @_deannnnna Aug 20
    I will never get over how amazing "stronger than I was" by eminem is..... Gets me everytime
    View location ·

Denise❤️
    @deniselozoya Aug 5
    Stronger than I was by -Eminem This song is ? amazing

Caolan :)
    @caolanm12 11 Nov 13
    Stronger than I was by Eminem is one of the best songs ever! True lyrics and such an overall amazing song.
    View details ·

Chloe••
    @chloeeg__ 11 Nov 13
    Headlights&Stronger than I was -Eminem amazing:') love them

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=Stronger Than I Was Eminem amazing&amp;s=typd&amp;next_cursor=TWEET-401440767031267328-610546916452134912-BD1UO2FFu9QAAAAAAAAETAAAAAcAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eminem is the king of hip hop! He does this rap ? as a hobby. Yall need to get over the fact he's not gonna say some profound ? every time he decides to put a song out
  • Like Water
    Options
    Eminem is the king of hip hop! He does this rap ? as a hobby. Yall need to get over the fact he's not gonna say some profound ? every time he decides to put a song out

You've come on lately as a wack, ? poster too. Take yo ? ass on somewhere too, ? .
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Time for the sane people to get the ? up out this thread.

ABANDON-THREAD.gif
  • GunTown
    edited July 2015
    Options

Common sense post

But once again homie too many trolls on here but u are speaking the truth
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Trolls? You said it best.

This music appeals to white females....by the looks of things.

We aren't white females. So we aren't hearing it on the same frequency as you are.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

You've come on lately as a wack, ? poster too. Take yo ? ass on somewhere too, ? .

My nig it cost u nothing to even read my post put me on ignore if u that bothered by my opinions & my musical taste

This discussion has been closed.