• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What are the knicks rookies doin
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Delphas wrote: »

He's been injured for the last two seasons, but he could possibly useful of the bench.

OH ? ! LEAGUE JUST GOT SHOOK UP

FOH

tumblr_mxjxq4aaL31r8zfoko1_400_zpsb2bd4813.gif
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dana Jacobson doing sidelines for nbatv? Since when?
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Kristaps Porzingis looked good out there.. Screened ball handler constantly.. Got to the line. Showed good passing instincts. Goes straight up on on defense.. impressed with his quickness, especially laterally..his length really was bothering cats on the court.. for a skinny ? , he show alot of toughness, unlike some of these soft ass euro's.. Was solid at the rim on defense.. my only complaint about him, in future time.. going to need to add muscle..

Overall, not bad so far.. finished with 12 points, 3 rebounds and 2 blocks..

As for Jerian Grant.. was a little sloppy at the point, which is expected.. but he got it really going.. finish with 12 points...
  • cyr0gen
    cyr0gen Members Posts: 324 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    greg oden 2.0?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol in a way u can say that bout dj, one of them "i wanted to leave but i know where home is" birds
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i never really watched jordan clarkson but he nice
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there's a 10 foul limit and this mf managed to foul out
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jahlil gots nice post moves for his age.
    But man, Summer league is some of the worst basketball known to man.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJrTafnUkAAnoei.jpg

I'm more interested in peach color shirt, other chick looks fake

Either one of those chicks can jump on the ? .
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Kristaps Porzingis looked good out there.. Screened ball handler constantly.. Got to the line. Showed good passing instincts. Goes straight up on on defense.. impressed with his quickness, especially laterally..his length really was bothering cats on the court.. for a skinny ? , he show alot of toughness, unlike some of these soft ass euro's.. Was solid at the rim on defense.. my only complaint about him, in future time.. going to need to add muscle..

Overall, not bad so far.. finished with 12 points, 3 rebounds and 2 blocks..

As for Jerian Grant.. was a little sloppy at the point, which is expected.. but he got it really going.. finish with 12 points...

And my ? Cleanthony came through wit the 18pts...
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    My man Porzingas looked good out there, definitely showed that he gotta get stronger but the jumpshot is legit, didn't look lost on the court, and got involved on defense blocking and changing shots.

The ? I was interested in nh, is Simmons from the Spurs squad...somebody get that ? a guaranteed contract right now! He was a beast on defense and was aggressive on offense. I heard them say he was likely gonna get a spot on the Spurs, hopefully he doesn't, and we get him.
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options

damn.. I feel bad for you kings fans.. Good Luck with this ? ..

• Rum Middleton
    Options
    Damn Keith got mad quotables tonight in this little special..
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    My man Porzingas looked good out there, definitely showed that he gotta get stronger but the jumpshot is legit, didn't look lost on the court, and got involved on defense blocking and changing shots.

I am surprised everyone is going with this narrative. I watched that whole game, and the only way u think he looked good is if u thought he was completely ? going into the game. I rated him as a talent, but lets be honest, he was basically average today. The talent is there though, i hope he gets stronger and more confident.
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    Damn Keith got mad quotables tonight in this little special..

Wrong thread..
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Andrea bargnani is fine as a role player not like how the Knicks were hoping to use him
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »

I am surprised everyone is going with this narrative. I watched that whole game, and the only way u think he looked good is if u thought he was completely ? going into the game. I rated him as a talent, but lets be honest, he was basically average today. The talent is there though, i hope he gets stronger and more confident.

He's an unknown though..look at the rest of the rookies in summer league, his performance was along the lines of theres imo.

I also watched the whole game and pretty much focused on him while he played lol. He got to the line, confidently pulled up for jumpers (including the deep 3 where some idiot fouled him). I saw him get completely out muscled for position in the paint for rebounds which is scary ? most these ? won't be in the league.

I want him to get stronger and improve his handle.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »

Dude played tough and he did more ? work than i expected. He was in thefe grindin for rebounds, he even got a couple loose ball fouls with his determination and boxing out. He hit all his free throws. He made a couple bad passes but i thought he was solid
  • pimped_out_red
    pimped_out_red Members Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Deron williams is signing with the spurs

Source?

Multiple

2015-0308_Broussard.jpg
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bobby Portis was giving Towns that work today