Nas Officially Won: Baby Mama Carmen Bryan Reportedly Homeless After Child Support Ended

Options

Comments

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carmen is my baby mother to nah just kidding
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats an L for the broad not a W for nas.
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would say this is a cautionary tale for gold diggers, but they don't have the capacity to receive the wisdom. I expect this to become a trend.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nas lying again to make it look like he won? smh
  • LouboutinGawd
    LouboutinGawd Members Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lool! How's that a win? So ur BM being homeless is a win? Lol ok
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    say what u want but nas is a liar.
    i never said i was the most beautiful girl in this world.. but nas never slept with me.. he lies on people .. now hes lying on his baby mama.. & i dont even like her....but she is not crazy and broke like nas paint her...

she's hateful because of the way he treated her.
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lool! How's that a win? So ur BM being homeless is a win? Lol ok

Because he don't owe her ? now. Obviously she was using the money for more than "child support"

As long as his daughter straight, he good.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this an L either way. Either the mother of his child his broke and he's an ? because he doesn't help her out. Or he helps her out and he's a simp.

Wtf????? Somebody get this captain save a HOE outta here
    1374913142_EM49ZhT9Rh6uv1muUOyC_captain-save-a-hoe.jpg.jpg
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Wait. I guess the real winner - other than Esco - was Pete Rock. I remember she latched herself onto him at some time. He smartened up.

He deaded her after she wrecked his legend ..... #NoChatPat
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    carmen put nas on.. she was a rapper first. she was nas connect to fame. she became a gold digger & hoe because he made her one.

nas is a liar..
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    say what u want but nas is a liar.
    i never said i was the most beautiful girl in this world.. but nas never slept with me.. he lies on people .. now hes lying on his baby mama.. & i dont even like her....but she is not crazy and broke like nas paint her...

carmen put nas on.. she was a rapper first. she was nas connect to fame. she became a gold digger & hoe because he made her one.

nas is a liar..

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuh... especially at the bold

image.png
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options

nas is a liar..

I pray to ? your ? gets ? tonight

say what u want ? ! but Carmen came out in the 80s and didnt make it.. google it. she was a group with another girl.. made some song 1 minute brother. she had the industry connect. Large professor her uncle.. thats how nas got on.. he use to live with her.. but when he got on, he
    made her his groupie.

i will google and prove it..

carmen byran was a rapper but she had ghost writers .

the first foxy & lil kim
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nas is a liar..

I pray to ? your ? gets ? tonight

say what u want ? ! but Carmen came out in the 80s and didnt make it.. google it. she was a group with another girl.. made some song 1 minute brother. she had the industry connect. Large professor her uncle.. thats how nas got on.. he use to live with her.. but when he got on, he
    made her his groupie.

i will google and prove it..

carmen byran was a rapper but she had ghost writers .

the first foxy & lil kim

1.Large Professor was her and her brother Van's childhood friend. 2. Carmen lived with Nas mother. 3. Carmen worked at Def Jam before Illmatic, lost it before Illmatic...and hasn't held a job since. 4. She was not in a signed, earning group..

Side note : Im sure she's doing good, because if she wasnt, she'd be blasting Nas on social media like "what type of man would see his child's mother homeless?! But that's yall hero, smh"
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    say whay u want but nas is a liar.

Should've stopped at the bolded..no on said anything about your looks in this thread nor were you mentioned like that. Who the ? said you were sleeping with Nas this about his goldigging babymomma who blew all the free money she got. WHUT

unsungpalatableharborporpoise_zps2dzjrroy.gif

disappointed-dad-o_zpsac916ikc.gif
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn....didn't realize how bad Carmen is. No wonder Jay desecrated the baby seat.

@BrazilianHairMoney
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

carmenbryan Unlike most...I could live in a Mansion or a Matchbox...And Still Be Happy. I Love Being Me. U Should Try It.
    #stressfree

Carmen Bryan, Nas’ baby mama, just very well may be the new poster child for the age-old child support debate.

As it stands, her 2007 tell-all book, From Nas to Jay-Z, from Seduction to Scandal–a Hip-Hop Helen of Troy Tells All, is old news and Mona Scott-Young apparently hasn’t worked out a deal beneficial for the both of them.

According to Bossip, Nas’ baby mama hasn’t had a stable living situation since Destiny Jones turned 18-years-old and the child support checks stopped being her backbone.

Reports Bossip:

Nas’s first baby’s mother Carmen Bryan is homeless. Carmen has been homeless since last summer when Nas stop sending her monthly support checks. He continued to send her support checks after their child was eighteen and she believed that he would send them forever since she was the mother of his child.

After she decided to put lies out about him on social media he cut her off. She has never spent a dime out of her own pocket to support her daughter because except writing a tell all book, she has not had a J-O-B since giving birth.
    She’s been here in Queens all year squatting from house to house telling old stories from the late 90’s. When she wears out her welcome she gets buddy passes to mooch off of people in LA and Atlanta.

Of course, Ms. Carmen Bryan wasn’t about to let the rumors go without a response and she posted this photo to let the world the know she had the rent money if she didn’t have anything to actually rent.

http://hiphopwired.com/2015/07/12/nas-baby-mama-carmen-bryan-homeless/

hukhmp.jpg

• esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "You ain't a man.....you a coward if you can't support the girl you put a seed in" -- Nasir Jones, Revolutionary Warfare
  • esco soprano
    Options
    I wouldn't do it either just pointing out the hypocrisy lol
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "You ain't a man.....you a coward if you can't support the girl you put a seed in" -- Nasir Jones, Revolutionary Warfare

Im sure he was talking about indefinitely, and was talking about ? who dont support their girl, when they are struggling to take care of their child.

Nas more than cleared himself in his situation
  • esco soprano
    Options

Im sure he was talking about indefinitely, and was talking about ? who dont support their girl, when they are struggling to take care of their child.

Ya think.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ya think.

Uh... yea, especially if he was supporting her well after Destiny turned 18.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    aka_OG wrote: »
    nas is like: one more to go...

nas-gif-4.gif?w=500&h=281f

Kelis at least out here working. Saw where she got her own show on Food Network. Food look decent too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfi3MSY7Z58