50 cent files for bankruptcy

Options

Comments

• smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyway you slice it, this is an L. 50 gonna declare bankruptcy just to get out of a 5 million dollar payment? FOH. Poor money management I guess. Maybe he should go to young buck for some advice?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Cracka? Male flirting?
    Lol.
    ? you a ? . Pure unadulterated ? ? .

I know why you mad @50. New York ? used your moms crib as a spot. Every time they came through they used to send your punk ass to the store for dutches & condums. And when ? ran the train on your mom. All you heard was Get rich or die trying coming out the room.

You ? lame.
    Now go get your ? shine box.

Yes u gotta b white ain't no normal ? is gonna come on a hip hop site & male flirt like u......ya derailin the thread wit ya feelings about me wen I don't give a ? .......Im speaking on the topic & ya fagggot ass is n her tryna get my attention... Again cracka speak on the topic or ? & gtfoh
  • PMoneyQueenz
    PMoneyQueenz Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This hurts his rap career can't talk more ish and has to have his head down but he will be okay with his businesses just more low key..

Had a friend who filed for bankruptcy but still kept his nice house, two nice cars, etc
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Truth is he ain't tryna pay for these lawsuits lol
  • PMoneyQueenz
    PMoneyQueenz Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options
    He had 150k to bail out Kidd Kidd tells u right there he has plenty of money and liquid
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This hurts his rap career can't talk more ish and has to have his head down but he will be okay with his businesses just more low key..

Had a friend who filed for bankruptcy but still kept his nice house, two nice cars, etc

That's what i was trying to tell ? cuz I've filled for bankruptcy before & i was able to keep all my ? . I ain't have to pay visa or discover card anything

But they made filing for bankruptcy a lot harder now

• gee757
    edited July 2015
    Options
    He had 150k to bail out Kidd Kidd tells u right there he has plenty of money and liquid

Still if doo doo would've kept the beef on wax his muuuunkee ass wouldn't b going threw all this..... n 09 wen donkey Kong got the sextape & put it out he didn't imagine it would cost him 5mill 6 yr later lol....that's 1 expense ass joke 4 real but hey doo doo got it he got 400 mill n the bank let the reason tell it smh
  • ustupidson
    ustupidson Members Posts: 18 ✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options

Ira Judelson (Bail Bondsman) posted Kidd Kidd's bail, please read through the previous posts so you can get a a quick breakdown of what Chapter 11 is. As far as cash money goes, 50 Cent's bank accounts have been frozen since the headphone lawsuit.
  • gee757
    Options

You really are a special type of stupid ain't you?
    Type of ? that used to eat Sheetrock when you was younger.

your pops should cut his ? off after he had you.
    ? ? .

All that tuff talk ? you do. I know you ? . Carrying on like a female against a ? that don't even know you exist. That ? is pathetic.

Now go kys. Lame ass ? . What ? in they right mind wear mmg gear and think they fresh? Only a lame.

You make VA look soft. Take that 757 out your name ? .

I'm starting 2 think ya the muuuunkee himself now cuz u r really n ya feelin s about another male poster who don't give a ? about ya existence.......I'm justified not 2 like doo doo I don't care if don't like that im not on here 4 likes u ? ? & stop male flirting....& u damn right I had a mmg tee on ccuzi talk & walk just like how I post n real life u ? now speak on the topic or ? & gtfoh ?
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Just because he filed doesn't mean the request will be granted. We'll see with time. Either way it's an L. For a man with self-proclaimed great business acumen, he sure likes doing dumb ? . I still can't get over that securities fraud ? he tried to pull on twitter.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He'll be ight. He got an exclusive deal with disney for the headphones, made some change off that underwear deal.. ? ? doin better then me
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gee757
    Options
    You a cornball fam. That's a fact. ? the topic I'm addressing you ? . Keep talking bout I'm male flirting. You see me asking ? to post profile pics or is that your ? ass? Every thread you come in its the same ? . I been lurking on this site since 07 and you still repeating the same dumb ? out your mouth. 8 ? years ? . You dedicated 8 years of your pointless existence on a hate campaign against people that don't give a ? about you.

Is that something to be proud of? Did you gain some type of moral victory? Does it boost your self esteem? Ask yourself ? ? Are you happy with the loser you see in the mirror every morning?

You a real ? lame duke. Now go smoke that Reggie you be posting and think about what would be great way to ? yourself.

? clown.

Y r u still typing ya feelings 2wards me? I already told ya faceless cracka ass I don't give a ? ......? & gtfoh since all u wanna do is male fflirt....cuz ya wasting ya time typing them paragraphs of feelings 2wards me ? smh
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haha aa aa aa aa aa aa
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iono, 50 has taken a few big L's in lawsuits
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 still has his businesses which are thriving. This is a Donald Trump move not a Dame Dash one

50 is still invested in a lot of business that are thriving ..... but these latest turn of events is gonna make those looking to invest or for investors to think twice about doing business with 50
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G-Unit boss 50 Cent has clarified where he stands with his bank account following bankruptcy reports Monday (July 13) afternoon.

Fif issued a statement on the situation through his attorney.

The filing allows Mr. Jackson to reorganize his financial affairs, as he addresses various professional liabilities and takes steps to position the future of his various business interests,” says William A. Brewer III, partner at Brewer, Attorneys & Counselors, and counsel to Mr. Jackson. Mr. Jackson’s business interests will continue unaffected in the ordinary course during the pendency of the chapter 11 case. (Billboard)
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao gee is getting roasted tonight.
  • ustupidson
    ustupidson Members Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Options
    ^you kind of added to the topic, yet using two corporations as examples doesn't work.