Woman Dumps Man For Being Broke, Then Finds Out He's Actually Rich

Options

Comments

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    If you can't spend on or treat your girl, why's she your girl?

He clearly could so that's not the issue

But he didn't which makes it odd
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    I surprised to say but @S2J spitting the gospel in here

Pico wrote: »
    If a ? dont want you while youre workin at mcdonalds she dont deserve you at your best

I respect that sentiment. I mean it sounds nice....but im 30+. I dont want a woman who ? with McDonald's workers. Ha I meeean no diss to those individuals but it is what it is.

Im not a McDonald's type ? so ima need a chick who can tell. I dont get this fly for my health

I was being sarcastic boo
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    I surprised to say but @S2J spitting the gospel in here

If a ? dont want you while youre workin at mcdonalds she dont deserve you at your best

I respect that sentiment. I mean it sounds nice....but im 30+. I dont want a woman who ? with McDonald's workers. Ha I meeean no diss to those individuals but it is what it is.

Im not a McDonald's type ? so ima need a chick who can tell. I dont get this fly for my health

I was being sarcastic boo

Damn you
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    If you got a shorty.. You gotta break bread once in a while.. If she's a good woman chances are you'll get whatever you put out reciprocated..

She should rock with the ? regardless of his financial situation though.. Especially if she 'loves' him... Money comes and goes.. But having a healthy relationship with someone you genuinely can rock with is less tangible...

A relationship is being someon's best friend and being there for them through thick and thin; even when you both aren't on speaking terms that bond wil never be breakable.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    The way he carries himself is not wrong but yall not gonna be able to keep a broad long-term if you don't get nice things at least once in a while.....

I think dude was just content to be in the situation he was in.

Meaning, it didn't really matter to him if she stayed or left.

He was gonna do his thing regardless.

If she stays, enjoy her company on his terms.

If she leaves, just find another chick to replace her.

Easy come, easy go.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bet you thought Hakeem from coming to america was clever though?

Never seen it
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »

Spend on your girl and she go be supporting her lunch ? with it

Goooot damn @ this insecure ass ? here
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Which just tells me that she wasn't worth it and he was passing time. I don't think any grown man has an issue with spending $$ on his ? HIS TERMS.

The conflict comes from when females get greedy
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Story reeks of fiction but having money only amplifies what you already are, dude is cheap through and through.

All this talk about ambition is BS. She's only mad she missed out on the money as would anyone else in her situation. If dude let her know, she would have been with him for the wrong reasons. She indirectly says so herself "why didn't he say something" in other words "if I knew he was rich I wouldn't leave him without taking half"

Truth is she thought dude was a loser and didn't want to waste her time with that biological clock running and those "accolades" waiting to be accomplished.

I understand both point of views, he wanted someone that wanted him for him and she wanted someone that would be able to provide for her. Lack of communication was her downfall. I blame her cause she was the one that broke up with him without asking the right questions to fully understand where his head was at.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Some of you are missing the point. It's about hypocrisy and honesty. Not money.

He shoulda bought her nice thangs doe
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let us be real women want security. That is why you have broads attractive to big and tall men. They want to live in a situation where they can have stability. If you have money a women sees stability for the children that yall will have. A women will stay with a broke ? if he has potential or ambition. She sees that ? in college who is working to be a nurse or pa and sticks with him. If you are struggling and not working hard to get out of the struggle then your ass is grass. Ambition is having goal to put yourself in a better position them you are 2day.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    this guy a ? G
  • NapoleonBlakk
    NapoleonBlakk Members Posts: 53 ✭✭
    Options
    To be honest tho, I really don't know who was at fault in this situation. I can kinda understand where both of them are coming from. But its just funny as hell to me.

She doesn't think he's ambitious....but he doesn't have to be ambitious because he's rich....but she doesn't know he's rich probably because he doesn't want a golddigger....but she's not a golddigger, she just wants to start a family with a man whose ambitious.... But then he kicked her to the curb. LMAO!!!!
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    She should've communicated that she wished that every once in awhile they went out to a decent restaurant or do things outside the norm. If he liked her as much as she claimed he did, he would've bent a little. After all she claimed she loved him and her only real pet peeve was the cheapness. Heck she could've took him out and paid for a date. Sometimes you just have to take initiative.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love how these ? try to play the game/I hate how these ? try to play game.

He wasn't good enough by her standards so she dumped him. She runs into his boys find out dude was ballin' and wanted him back.

? please! FOHWTBS!!!
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, I actually side with her in this. If this guys is rolling around in a 97 Toyota, feeding her potato soup, and downloading torrents for movies.....then she was right to think he had no ambition. Even the reveal doesn't say much because dude didn't earn his money, he was given it.

At the end of the day, money is useless if you don't spend some of it. And if this guy didn't tell her about his income after 10 months, he wasn't really committed to begin with.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »

Spend on your girl and she go be supporting her lunch ? with it

Goooot damn @ this insecure ass ? here

So much estrogen in your posts
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    BarryHalls wrote: »
    Reminds me of my homegirl who broke up with her boyfriend for the same reason except he was broke. Then he hit the the jackpot on progressive slots a couple days later and won like 10 million bucks.

got damn that's ether. What did she do after when she found out the news?
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    yall ? still in here debating this? LMAOOO