Hussein Fatal From The Outlawz Killed In Accident (Pay Your Respects)

Options

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    France sends its condolences to HUSSEIN FATAL.

RIP my brother and thank you for the music.
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fatal was a real street cat and could actually spit.

To be honest, I wasn't feeling most of the Outlawz like that but Hussein always had bars and never disappointed. He held Pac down the way Pac would've wanted him to, as well.

Thug In Peace, Fatalveli...
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.I.P I really wish he got more shine after Pac passed but thankful for what he gave us
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    This got unsticky fast
    blackstarr wrote: »
    Fatal was a true brother...he would always go out of his way to make sure you were good...i hope u finally get some rest dizza dogg you're going to be missed

Amen
    waterproof wrote: »
    Thug In Peace to Hussein Fatal the Rawest Outlaw, My favorite OUTLAW with Yakki Fula Khadffi

Hussein was an Outlaw Warrior, he had a whole lot of Pac spirit in him, I remember copping In the Line of Fire I played that album crazy in 96...

When Fatal and Ja linked up I was like 50 ain't ready for this Outlaw ? , you noticed 50 and his Unit never opened they mouth against Hussein

Fatal is the main reason y 5-0 couldn't all out crush ja rule....fatal had the whole ggggay-unit shaking n they boots quiet as a church mouse......blood n my eye went gold do 2 fatal giving ja rule some street cred back.... TIP 2 the outlaw don fatalveli

http://youtu.be/MzBv5SCrdn0
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RIP to The dawg. His verse on all out was dope.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fatal fcked up so many Pac songs so did the rest of the Outlawz.

Anyway RIP
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn this ? up. RIP Fatal. One of the coldest spitters to come from Jersey
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    na nas didnt backdown nas had suge and pac shook thats the real story..fatal lyin ass ?
    jungle already said the real story
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    1 of my Favorite Tracks Featuring Fatavelli...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utVXA-W0iJ0
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.i.p. fatal , he murdered those tracks on Ja's blood in my eye album as well
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    macadonwoo wrote: »
    R.i.p. fatal , he murdered those tracks on Ja's blood in my eye album as well

Cosign

I was a big shady/aftermath fan in high school. And mom bumped 2Pac daily. So when fatal hopped in it ? almost took the breath out of G-Unit. It was like G-Unit was acting like Pac would ? with them over the Inc. Then Pac homie stepped in and was like nah.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LouboutinGawd
    LouboutinGawd Members Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Why these rap ? ain't got burial money? Something is wrong with hiphop
  • gee757
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Cosign

I was a big shady/aftermath fan in high school. And mom bumped 2Pac daily. So when fatal hopped in it ? almost took the breath out of G-Unit. It was like G-Unit was acting like Pac would ? with them over the Inc. Then Pac homie stepped in and was like nah.

Lol@ the ggggay-unit thinking a outlaw was gonna ride wit them on ruleyork wen they was down wit ? dre.......pac didn't like alize so that ? wasn't happenin especially wen the outlawz was rockin wit rapalot & the LOT was rockn wit murder inc........fatal saved wat was left of rules career cuz the muuuunkee was killing ja but wen the streets heard fatalveli rappin wit rule reppin outlaw & rapalot everybody knew doo doo wasnt gonna say ? cuz he's a wanksta snitch.......fatal was loyal 2 the ggame & ? that fake feminem pac album I'm so glad fatal was against that ? & went against all odds & rode wit ja rule like makaveli trained soldier! #TIPFatal

http://youtu.be/xgKzH1OTTOM
    http://youtu.be/oD9iEwOJv3Y
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zanetta L. Yearby was charged with DUI after crashing her Dodge Challenger in Georgia, which killed founding member of The Outlawz, Hussein Fatal. The 31-year-old woman, who was Fatal's girlfriend, was also charged with failure to maintain lane, no proof of insurance, first-degree vehicular homicide, and reckless driving.

Cpl. Dallas Vanscoten of Georgia State Patrol Post 6 in Gainesville revealed that Yearby was going south on Interstate 85 at Georgia 15 when she crashed her car near the exit. Hussein, born Bruce Edward Washington, was ejected from the vehicle and killed. He was 38-years-old.
    video_image-452606.jpg
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The other day Bad Azz was Talkin about that nasty aura around Death Row records and its affiliates smh man
  • blackstarr
    blackstarr Members Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rapper Hussein Fatal was victim of Banks County wreck

The victim on Friday's fatal wreck on Interstate 85 near Banks Crossing was a well-known rap music artist.

The Georgia State Patrol identified the victim as Bruce Edward Washington of Atlanta. Washington was thrown from a black Dodge Challenger on I-85 southbound about 2:30 a.m. Friday.

Bruce Washington Jr., 38, whose stage name was Hussein Fatal, was best known for his collaborative work with Tupac Shakur, and as a member of The Outlawz.

The Outlawz and individual group members confirmed the death via social media.

The driver of the car, 31-year-old Zanetta L. Yearby of Conyers, faces charges of failure to maintain lane, DUI, no proof of insurance, first-degree vehicular homicide, and reckless driving, according to GSP.

A gofundme account set up to help Washington's family with funeral expenses had raised $9,150 of its $10,000 goal as of 11 p.m. Monday.

[img][/img]juKrK0.jpg
  • SavvySoFly
    SavvySoFly Members Posts: 11
    Options
    I was lucky enough to have shot and edited a video for him before his passing, im very honoured.

Peep his verse on this, spittin that heat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRiGSfvM2hk
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got damn that challenger disappeared
    Only the tires and exhaust are left
  • gee757
    edited July 2015
    Options
    blackstarr wrote: »
    Rapper Hussein Fatal was victim of Banks County wreck

The victim on Friday's fatal wreck on Interstate 85 near Banks Crossing was a well-known rap music artist.

The Georgia State Patrol identified the victim as Bruce Edward Washington of Atlanta. Washington was thrown from a black Dodge Challenger on I-85 southbound about 2:30 a.m. Friday.

Bruce Washington Jr., 38, whose stage name was Hussein Fatal, was best known for his collaborative work with Tupac Shakur, and as a member of The Outlawz.

The Outlawz and individual group members confirmed the death via social media.

The driver of the car, 31-year-old Zanetta L. Yearby of Conyers, faces charges of failure to maintain lane, DUI, no proof of insurance, first-degree vehicular homicide, and reckless driving, according to GSP.

A gofundme account set up to help Washington's family with funeral expenses had raised $9,150 of its $10,000 goal as of 11 p.m. Monday.

[img][/img]juKrK0.jpg

Whoa
    http://youtu.be/q6wEQEDDvbI
    http://youtu.be/UmfU4_5LK_4
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EDI was saying the brother was on his way back from a funeral and his girl probably fell asleep.

Damn...