zzombie wrote: »
    bambu wrote: »
    While yall bullshitting......

@zzombie @BlackWomanIsGod ....

If you know anything about genetics, you have heard of hybrid vigor..........

For the smart/dumb ? .....

"Heterosis, hybrid vigor, or outbreeding enhancement, is the improved or increased function of any biological quality in a hybrid offspring. The adjective derived from heterosis is heterotic.

An offspring exhibits heterosis if its traits are enhanced as a result of mixing the genetic contributions of its parents. These effects can be due to Mendelian or non-Mendelian inheritance."

450px-Heterosis.svg.png
    Genetic basis of heterosis. Dominance hypothesis. Scenario A. Fewer genes are under-expressed in the homozygous individual. Gene expression in the offspring is equal to the expression of the fittest parent. Overdominance hypothesis. Scenario B. Over-expression of certain genes in the heterozygous offspring. (The size of the circle depicts the expression level of gene A)

In laymans terms......

Human F-1 hybrids are genetically superior than either of their parents........

Out-breeding improves overall function.......

long-curly-hair-halle-berry.jpg

We all know what inbreeding produces........
    [img][/img]images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSznGSNtODaFrLkx-uTU2brFLtILPbZv6gWeDARq52aLx1CYGH

No ? ......

lol @ hybrid vigor ? there is no hybrid vigor in humans because all the races are too closely related and you claim to be a university professor I hope you don't teach anything science related

crossing species makes hybrids and even if it did exist you would be an example of outbreeding depression

LOL @ light-skinned supremacist......

It does exist....

I am but one of many observable examples.......

So might be the OP....

tumblr_m388hrcaaU1qb5jjpo1_r1_500.gif

Nah, b......

Yall ? ? on hybrids, but get all sensitive when I bring you back to reality with science...........

WHAT ? SCIENCE YOU lying sneaky fake ? all human beings are one species scientifically speaking there are no hybrids groups of people any advantage you perceive that mixed people have is due to the racist society we live in. If hybrid vigor in humans was the truth ? brazil would rule the world.

I am not talking societal.....

I am talking biological.........

"here are three main genetic explanations for heterosis. One idea, the dominance hypothesis, is that undesirable recessive alleles from one parent are masked by dominant alleles from the other parent. The overdominance hypothesis states that two different alleles can have a positive effect that is greater than either alone. The epistatic theory attributes heterosis to positive interactions between non-allelic genes.

Each of these patterns may occur in some cases, but on the whole it looks as if the dominance theory explains most of what we see. Note that this is equivalent to a reduction in genetic load – and thus the success of hybrids might give us a general idea of how much advantage a zero-load individual might have.

Hybrid vigor is not something that always happens when you cross two fairly different parental strains. When you see a pronounced positive effect, the two parental lines are said to ‘nick’. In general, this happens when the parental strains are genetically fairly distant. But not too distant, of course. Note that this is a first-generation effect.

This suggests that crosses between particular human populations might produce superkids. Clearly, there is no dramatic positive effect in any of the common crosses – we would have noticed. I’ve seen a study that observed a moderate IQ advantage."

The Brazilians do rule the world.......

carnival-16.jpg?w=700

IN other words there is no difference and using the ? created I.Q test ? is also problematic.

And No Brazilians don't rule the world unless you consider having one of the highest amounts of transgendered people in the world as a qualifier for ruling the world

You have yet to address any of the science that I produced.........

Effects of genome-wide heterozygosity on a range of biomedically relevant human quantitative traits....

These findings, if replicated, suggest that hR be considered as a genetic risk factor in genetic epidemiological studies on common disease traits. They are consistent with the well-known effects of heterosis (hybrid vigour) described when outcrossing animals and plants. Outbreeding resulting from urbanization and migration from traditional population subgroups may be leading to increasing hR and may have beneficial effects on a range of traits associated with human health and disease.

http://hmg.oxfordjournals.org/content/16/2/233

You would know how many ? are in Brazil.........

Charlie_ wrote: »
    Bambu is an idiot. He must be a professor at university of Phoenix

Sorry....

State "U"

d9e4ddb93dd7419ffd1837d6d68b7ebf.600x.jpg

In what science is your doctorate?

I hold degrees in History, Anthropology & Engineering.......

You????

Dispelling your ? .

Hardly......

You say that there is a distinction between Heterosis & hybrid vigor........

However have yet to elaborate on it.....

You are mad because the science of genetics is actually dispelling your ? ............

There's really not much to elaborate on there are no human hybrids. So saying hybrid vigor and talking about humans is wrong

Well......

Genetics & biology disagrees with you.......

To say that there are no human hybrids is to say that there is no genetic diversity in the various human populations....

It is incorrect and an oversimplification of human genetics...........

if you think the lack of existence of human hybrids means there is no genetic diversity then you don't know your ass from your elbow when it comes to genetics and biology.

And lol @ " an oversimplification of human genetics" ? that's what you are doing.

I know exactly what I'm talking about.........

Perhaps your agricultural background has left you handicapped in the arena of genetics.........

Again, a human hybrid has a mixture of distinct ethnic genetics......

You probably feel better calling them mulattoes.......

I prefer the more scientific "hybrid".........

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

"Heterosis, hybrid vigor, or outbreeding enhancement, is the improved or increased function of any biological quality in a hybrid offspring. The adjective derived from heterosis is heterotic.

An offspring exhibits heterosis if its traits are enhanced as a result of mixing the genetic contributions of its parents. These effects can be due to Mendelian or non-Mendelian inheritance."

450px-Heterosis.svg.png
    Genetic basis of heterosis. Dominance hypothesis. Scenario A. Fewer genes are under-expressed in the homozygous individual. Gene expression in the offspring is equal to the expression of the fittest parent. Overdominance hypothesis. Scenario B. Over-expression of certain genes in the heterozygous offspring. (The size of the circle depicts the expression level of gene A)

In laymans terms......

[img][/img]images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSznGSNtODaFrLkx-uTU2brFLtILPbZv6gWeDARq52aLx1CYGH

No ? ......

lol @ hybrid vigor ? there is no hybrid vigor in humans because all the races are too closely related and you claim to be a university professor I hope you don't teach anything science related

crossing species makes hybrids and even if it did exist you would be an example of outbreeding depression

It does exist....

So might be the OP....

Nah, b......

Yall ? ? on hybrids, but get all sensitive when I bring you back to reality with science...........

WHAT ? SCIENCE YOU lying sneaky fake ? all human beings are one species scientifically speaking there are no hybrids groups of people any advantage you perceive that mixed people have is due to the racist society we live in. If hybrid vigor in humans was the truth ? brazil would rule the world.

"here are three main genetic explanations for heterosis. One idea, the dominance hypothesis, is that undesirable recessive alleles from one parent are masked by dominant alleles from the other parent. The overdominance hypothesis states that two different alleles can have a positive effect that is greater than either alone. The epistatic theory attributes heterosis to positive interactions between non-allelic genes.

Each of these patterns may occur in some cases, but on the whole it looks as if the dominance theory explains most of what we see. Note that this is equivalent to a reduction in genetic load – and thus the success of hybrids might give us a general idea of how much advantage a zero-load individual might have.

Hybrid vigor is not something that always happens when you cross two fairly different parental strains. When you see a pronounced positive effect, the two parental lines are said to ‘nick’. In general, this happens when the parental strains are genetically fairly distant. But not too distant, of course. Note that this is a first-generation effect.

This suggests that crosses between particular human populations might produce superkids. Clearly, there is no dramatic positive effect in any of the common crosses – we would have noticed. I’ve seen a study that observed a moderate IQ advantage."

carnival-16.jpg?w=700

IN other words there is no difference and using the ? created I.Q test ? is also problematic.

And No Brazilians don't rule the world unless you consider having one of the highest amounts of transgendered people in the world as a qualifier for ruling the world

Effects of genome-wide heterozygosity on a range of biomedically relevant human quantitative traits....

These findings, if replicated, suggest that hR be considered as a genetic risk factor in genetic epidemiological studies on common disease traits. They are consistent with the well-known effects of heterosis (hybrid vigour) described when outcrossing animals and plants. Outbreeding resulting from urbanization and migration from traditional population subgroups may be leading to increasing hR and may have beneficial effects on a range of traits associated with human health and disease.

Sorry....

State "U"

You????

Dispelling your ? .

Hardly......

You are mad because the science of genetics is actually dispelling your ? ............

There's really not much to elaborate on there are no human hybrids. So saying hybrid vigor and talking about humans is wrong

Well......

To say that there are no human hybrids is to say that there is no genetic diversity in the various human populations....

if you think the lack of existence of human hybrids means there is no genetic diversity then you don't know your ass from your elbow when it comes to genetics and biology.

And lol @ " an oversimplification of human genetics" ? that's what you are doing.

Perhaps your agricultural background has left you handicapped in the arena of genetics.........

Agricultural science includes genetics.

The mix of human ethnic groups does not create hybrid humans. because all the populations involved are still human.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »

450px-Heterosis.svg.png

In laymans terms......

No ? ......

It does exist....

So might be the OP....

Nah, b......

carnival-16.jpg?w=700

Sorry....

State "U"

You????

Dispelling your ? .

Hardly......

Well......

With this reasoning, couldn't you argue that literally everyone is a hybrid?

I agree that there are genetically distinct populations (even if they don't correspond exactly with our grouping of humans based on phenotype) even if they aren't distinct enough to be classified as sub-species but I don't know if it's meaningful to talk about human 'hybrids'. If I'm not mistaken, the healthiest offspring are the ones whose parents are somewhat (dis)similar but not too (dis)similar so both inbreeding and extreme out-breeding can produce less 'fit' offspring. I could be way off so ignore this if I am.

Yes.....

However; the variations are more pronounced in diverse populations........

Most people call them mixed, multiracial, or mulattoes/Quadroons...........

• zzombie
    Options
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »

450px-Heterosis.svg.png

In laymans terms......

No ? ......

It does exist....

So might be the OP....

Nah, b......

carnival-16.jpg?w=700

Sorry....

State "U"

You????

Dispelling your ? .

Hardly......

Well......

With this reasoning, couldn't you argue that literally everyone is a hybrid?

I agree that there are genetically distinct populations (even if they don't correspond exactly with our grouping of humans based on phenotype) even if they aren't distinct enough to be classified as sub-species but I don't know if it's meaningful to talk about human 'hybrids'. If I'm not mistaken, the healthiest offspring are the ones whose parents are somewhat (dis)similar but not too (dis)similar so both inbreeding and extreme out-breeding can produce less 'fit' offspring. I could be way off so ignore this if I am.

You are correct for the most part but there are no human sub species. There is only one human species
  • bambu
    edited July 2015
    Options

450px-Heterosis.svg.png

In laymans terms......

No ? ......

It does exist....

So might be the OP....

Nah, b......

carnival-16.jpg?w=700

Sorry....

State "U"

You????

Dispelling your ? .

Hardly......

Well......

Agricultural science includes genetics.

The mix of human ethnic groups does not create hybrid humans. because all the populations involved are still human.

So does Anthropology..........

& you are stuck on a semantic argument............

I am not suggesting that human hybrids are somehow not human.....

Again.....

For the sake of clarity.......

I am using hybrid in its second definition....

Full Definition of HYBRID....

1. an offspring of two animals or plants of different races, breeds, varieties, species....

2. a person whose background is a blend of two diverse cultures or traditions

But it still matches #1......
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing necessarily wrong with IR dating, IMO.

Nobody has managed to convince me otherwise.

dlta3n.jpg

15oc5xt.jpg

j96635.jpg

154ttl3.jpg

x1imab.jpg

I can't imagine why she would think her boyfriend would have no problem with her attitude toward black women or how he could have no problem with her disrespecting his mother, grandmothers, possible aunts, sisters, cousins, friends etc. She really is pretty, though. It took me by surprise (maybe on some subconscious level you sometimes expect women who are pretty to be nice, I don't think like that, though. I was just surprised for some reason).

One thing that's been irritating me is the idea that black people (either men and women or just men) have higher levels of testosterone than other groups. I don't know where this ? comes from. I haven't come across a single study claiming or demonstrating this, they might exist. The controversial psychologist who claimed that black women were "objectively" less attractive (Kanazawa, I think) claimed this but never supported it. His entire article was pure speculation and theory and a good example of junk science in psychology. From what I remember of his site he states controversial things just to state controversial things so, being controversial, it must be the 'harsh' truth. I don't think he should have been fired, though. If you can come up with a rational, thought out counter to someone's argument you don't have to censor what they say, just take the opportunity to explain why you disagree.
  • bambu
    edited July 2015
    Options
    This thread turned out funny.

@zzombie how many times in your life have you been arguing/debating with someone and it's ended with them saying "but can you see these hands tho?!"

Lol this ? never lets up bruh

In other words......

Accept your defeat.......

& come harder next time......

• zzombie
    Options
    There are no human hybrids the term hybrid has a general usage but when talking about human genetics "hybrid" does not apply to humans. Thank you for finally admitting I was right but no #2 does not match #1

#2 is a social construct and #1 is an incomplete but more correct definition.

The amount of genetics you learn studying anthropology is negligible.
  • zzombie
    Options

@zzombie how many times in your life have you been arguing/debating with someone and it's ended with them saying "but can you see these hands tho?!"

Lol this ? never lets up bruh

In other words......

Accept your defeat.......

& come harder next time......

In other words @bambu is still another yellow kitchen boy
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    doesn't really matter
  • zzombie
    Options
    Speaking scientifically there are no human hybrids, no differing human breeds or races
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see why y'all choose to spar with zombies ignorance. Its the worst kind of ignorance, he's arrogantly ignorant. ? Jamaicans man, you can't tell em ?
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Didn't read the thread, I'm just assuming he said some ignorant ? , don't let me find he he seduced y'all ? into his fake ass Garvey infidelity folly
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    *presuming, not assuming
  • bambu
    edited July 2015
    Options

BcSQVXq.gif
    Speaking scientifically there are no human hybrids, no differing human breeds or races
    There are no human hybrids the term hybrid has a general usage but when talking about human genetics "hybrid" does not apply to humans. Thank you for finally admitting I was right but no #2 does not match #1

Your comprehension is negligible......

HYBRID

1. an offspring of two animals or plants of different races....

I guess you are gonna argue that humans are not animals......

That debate is too basic....

@ me when you have some evidence that suggests that heterosis/hybrid vigor does not occur in humans......

• NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh boy.......!
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »
    I could never smash ? ass ? sluttys who only attracted to certain types is what's ? the game up ? u mean u only like darkies u an oppressor to to the other skin tones

Shut up you ? ? .

U not even black u ? no melanin havin, pico dolezal, who r u to say u don't like which colored meats u a housecoon

lmfao you're ? white. Don't forget you sent me a pic ? .
  • zzombie
    Options

BcSQVXq.gif

HYBRID

@ me when you have some evidence that suggests that heterosis/hybrid vigor does not occur in humans......

There are no different human races biological speaking
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could never smash ? ass ? sluttys who only attracted to certain types is what's ? the game up ? u mean u only like darkies u an oppressor to to the other skin tones

Shut up you ? ? .

U not even black u ? no melanin havin, pico dolezal, who r u to say u don't like which colored meats u a housecoon

lmfao you're ? white. Don't forget you sent me a pic ? .

Damn...
  • zzombie
    Options
    There are no human hybrids so the term hybrid vigor is a misnomer.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    I don't see why y'all choose to spar with zombies ignorance. Its the worst kind of ignorance, he's arrogantly ignorant. ? Jamaicans man, you can't tell em ?

Aren't you a Hebrew Israelite ??? Stick to cross dressing on the weekends and screaming bible verses at white people.The only thing you can tell me is how to look like wonder woman and spit blasphemous pig ? at crackers but sorry I am not interested
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bambu
    Options

BcSQVXq.gif

HYBRID

There are no different human races biological speaking
    ? sapien was subdivided into four racial categories (Americanus, Asiaticus, Africanus, Europeanus) these were still considered the same species.....

Do you really want to open that can of worms?????

1110-nat-subDNAb.gif

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @bambu is a google scholar.