Young Thug & Birdman Named In Indictment In Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shooting

Options

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I. tried to save that Peewee ? from the streets. Dude should've listened. I even remember on the follow up dude was sitting in the house healing from a gun shot wound. Some ? just don't got it.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    murdap wrote: »
    So all this because bidman and slim didnt want to release carter v thats stupid as ? when you done released bout 20 albums in your whole career. Why trip bout one album when nicki and drake putting ? out and killin the game.

Birdman>>>>>> unloyal ass wayne

Because it's the last album in the contract
  • Jao
    Jao Members Posts: 462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But if they just violations i dont think it be too bad smh you get busted first call should be to go get em.drugs and guns out the house
  • no2fuks
    no2fuks Members Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these ? need to kiss and do make-up

where is a dj khaled when you need him
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no2fuks wrote: »
    these ? need to kiss and do make-up

where is a dj khaled when you need him

Exactly where he needs to be: OFF CASH MONEY RECORDS
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't read thread yet, but I will go bsck and read all posts, like I always do.

If any of you know me at all you always know I ? jokes non stop. I take nothing serious. But let me be clear, if this is true this is ? up.

Im all for jokes abt kissing amd ?
    But he raised this dude. This is fam. You can't put money ahead of fam. If you dont have your people you have nothing. Life means nothing nowadays? All that wayne has done? This is ridiculous.

• LouboutinGawd
    LouboutinGawd Members Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    Options
    They were warning shots. Birdman can have Wayne dead in a week or less if he wants. He got BODIES
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    T.I. tried to save that Peewee ? from the streets. Dude should've listened. I even remember on the follow up dude was sitting in the house healing from a gun shot wound. Some ? just don't got it.

I don't know their relation, but how you not going to listen to advice from multi millionaire who has your bsck? I dont get it.

If jay z was like I got you, stop doing this dumb ? . Why wouldnt I listen? Why would I say ? all that ima run with young thug, he know better.
  • Turfaholic
    Options

I don't know their relation, but how you not going to listen to advice from multi millionaire who has your bsck? I dont get it.

If jay z was like I got you, stop doing this dumb ? . Why wouldnt I listen? Why would I say ? all that ima run with young thug, he know better.

I'm just wondering why put yourself in a position just to be a shooter if you have access to multiple people in the industry? Honestly I think Peewee and T.I. are actual associates and T.I. used him to help get rid of all Those community service hours. I've seen Grand Hustle performances on YouTube and peewee was on stage with them. Worldstar had a video of peewee in the studio with Wayne and T.I.. He apparently is a associate of Young Thug. You mean to tell me you moving around ? in the industry and your only option is to be a failing goon? Homie was in a postition that ? go to college for. And he threw it away to lick shots at a bus? Now he has a snitch jacket on him. This ? makes no sense.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm just wondering why put yourself in a position just to be a shooter if you have access to multiple people in the industry? Honestly I think Peewee and T.I. are actual associates and T.I. used him to help get rid of all Those community service hours. I've seen Grand Hustle performances on YouTube and peewee was on stage with them. Worldstar had a video of peewee in the studio with Wayne and T.I.. He apparently is a associate of Young Thug. You mean to tell me you moving around ? in the industry and your only option is to be a failing goon? Homie was in a postition that ? go to college for. And he threw it away to lick shots at a bus? Now he has a snitch jacket on him. This ? makes no sense.

...I feel ya' pleighboi...But err'body cant be da' bause...Somebody gotta' be da' goon...ya' feel meh...
  • Turfaholic
    Options

...I feel ya' pleighboi...But err'body cant be da' bause...Somebody gotta' be da' goon...ya' feel meh...

He failed at that and snitched
  • LouboutinGawd
    Options
    I haven't read thread yet, but I will go bsck and read all posts, like I always do.

If any of you know me at all you always know I ? jokes non stop. I take nothing serious. But let me be clear, if this is true this is ? up.

But he raised this dude. This is fam. You can't put money ahead of fam. If you dont have your people you have nothing. Life means nothing nowadays? All that wayne has done? This is ridiculous.

Then you don't know how the streets laws go..... Michael Corleone got his blood brother killed for ? up the fam business.... Wayne ain't related to him. Wtf
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    errbody aint bout dat life, ya hurd meh... sheeeeiit whoadie deez lil ? is pawnz in dis here game pleighbwoy
    balleeeeedat.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Then you don't know how the streets laws go..... Michael Corleone got his blood brother killed for ? up the fam business.... Wayne ain't related to him. Wtf

Lol...you saying the streets ain't ? up?
  • LouboutinGawd
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

Lol...you saying the streets ain't ? up?

They are. It is what it is
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    I really think this was warning and not a hit because shooting randomly at a bus is not a good way to ? a particular person.

? Yella Boy (UNLV) "warned" Baby when he shot up some of his cars when he wanted his money that was owed 2 him................ Guess what happened to dat boy??boy (pun intended)

• SheerExcellence
    Options

He ? up business?lolol. You mean business is already ? up if its flagship artist isn't getting his money.

? kinda ? you talkin