The Game Tries To 'Pull Up' On 50 Cent At The Club [PHOTO]

Options
gemini86
gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in The Reason
http://www.hot97.com/news/ebro-morning/game-tries-pull-50-cent-club-photo

We don't know the status of The Game's and 50 Cent relationship. Judging by The Game's instagram comments on 50 Cent's page, he wanted to meet up with 50 Cent since The Queens rapper was in "his city". We haven't got word if The Game actually met up with 50 Cent, we are sure a 50 cent instagram Vid is on standby somewhere.

[img][/img]Screen%20Shot%202015-07-13%20at%2011.52.11%20AM.png?itok=rrsbBmPP

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Dude on bottom used to be down with game and g unot game.got jealous lol how long til.game changes his mind and says ? fifth for not meeting up lol
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Wants to pull up on 50, but gets checked by Lil Durk and Company in LA at the club lol

I bring this up in the thugga/Game thread a while back and ? no sign like it ain't happen

Durk pulled that ? card
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Wants to pull up on 50, but gets checked by Lil Durk and Company in LA at the club lol

I bring this up in the thugga/Game thread a while back and ? no sign like it ain't happen

Durk pulled that ? card

yea i hate to admit it. game came out looking bad in that. in the thugga situation too
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? got other ? goin on in they lives why tf these ? game can't move on.. who tf is actually sitting around wondering what he doin with his life.. loser ass ?
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GAME SPENDS TOO MUCH TIME ON SOCIAL MEDIA...
    DEFINITELY A DOWNFALL IN HIS CAREER...
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

Durk pulled that ? card

yea i hate to admit it. game came out looking bad in that. in the thugga situation too

But game thinka he won all his beefs hands down lol
  • Straight Outta Jerz
    Straight Outta Jerz Members Posts: 80 ✭✭
    Options
    50 aint ever gonna let The Game back in G unit hes still in his feelings about Game dissing G unit for all those years
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 aint ever gonna let The Game back in G unit hes still in his feelings about Game dissing G unit for all those years

This is precisely the reason I have no respect for Buck. But, the ? gotta eat...
  • R.D.
    Options
    Buck was out of pocket and he did some growing in the time since imo

• clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What did Buck do?
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man 50 and Game could have made so much money and good to great albums together. ? always late ego keep them from seeing the bigger picture
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never tell that dude eddiebankz your location
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looking back its kinda sad about the situation between these two. 50's moved on. But this dude Game is acting like that ex that just can't let go. Game ? up for himself. He tried to do the same ? Ice Cube did to NWA. But ? up in the long run. Buck, Banks, Yayo, 50 and Game all had platinum plaques or multiplatinum plaques. For a black record label that's perfection. But instead of sitting back and playing his part Game decided to diss his own team. Damn shame. ? if I was Game I would've shut the ? up, made the music, ? models and make doe and invest into something lucrative for the future. Not being a reality show hoe

Isn't this pretty much what he is doing and has done tho? Maybe he woulda sold more records but its not like he starving.

I don't know abt reality shows, I don't watch any of them, however when his name comes up, I personally don't associate him with reality shows. If I was describing who game was to someone I don't think the words "reality show" would be mentioned.
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From what I remember, cats from the West got into it with The Game over dissing G unit. G unit never helped Game with those dudes. Game said ? all this beef with rappers I respect. Cause nobody holding me down. Then said he wanted to work with Nas and the Lox . And 50 got mad and kicked him out. Plus 50 was upset that Dre and Interscope was paying more attention to Game project than his own. But Game should let it go. He was really Dre artist anywhere. But on the other hand 50 did try to ruin Game career.
  • R.D.
    Options
    From what I remember, cats from the West got into it with The Game over dissing G unit. G unit never helped Game with those dudes. Game said ? all this beef with rappers I respect. Cause nobody holding me down. Then said he wanted to work with Nas and the Lox . And 50 got mad and kicked him out. Plus 50 was upset that Dre and Interscope was paying more attention to Game project than his own. But Game should let it go. He was really Dre artist anywhere. But on the other hand 50 did try to ruin Game career.
    Even if that's how it played out...that justifies Game position to you?

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From the beginning it was clear game was only in gunit to build a buzz. I never got the impression that he bought into being under 50 cent fully, the way the others did.

Also, I can't believe we still discussing this so many years later. I don't even think Game really cares, I just think he a media ? like a lot of celebs in Hollywood and he feels he must be in news regularly because publicity = winning, in his mind.
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even if that's how it played out...that justifies Game position to you?

Yeah kinda. He got him thrown off afftermath and interscope, which coukd have killed his career. He's only doing it for media attention. 50 does the samething. Ex Power vs Empire.