Comments

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game is off his meds again.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Smh it makes sense 4 game 2 do this cuz he said he was making the documentary 2 & that can only happen wit doo doo writing some hooks lol.... I stiill dont c how anybody can be a fan of this bipolar change of heart contestant.......game really has 2 b sicc if he think doo doo is gonna let him b a ggggay-unit toy soldier again after that fake ass g-unot campaign that put a dent n the ggggay-unit armor!
    Dude on bottom used to be down with game and g unot game.got jealous lol how long til.game changes his mind and says ? fifth for not meeting up lol

That's kid red he punched 40glocc....there is Noway 40glocc is ggggay-unit now cuz doo doo is taking pix wit kid red....& the thisis5-0 jacktheripper kat is running up on 40 & talkin bout knocking his rat ass out n the ring..
    From the beginning it was clear game was only in gunit to build a buzz. I never got the impression that he bought into being under 50 cent fully, the way the others did.

Also, I can't believe we still discussing this so many years later. I don't even think Game really cares, I just think he a media ? like a lot of celebs in Hollywood and he feels he must be in news regularly because publicity = winning, in his mind.

I couldn't tell game was n the n da club video & had doo doo writin hooks on his 1st album...& game was takin on beefs wit Kat's like yukmouth, CBO, hoe budden & bang em smurf & ? even dissin ja rule on behalf of the ggggay-unit......game was a ggggay-unit toy soldier back then 2 me n my eyes lol@ this klassik hot97 phone convo between domo & gggg-uflop game

http://youtu.be/CvUqUPlpruo
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looking back its kinda sad about the situation between these two. 50's moved on. But this dude Game is acting like that ex that just can't let go. Game ? up for himself. He tried to do the same ? Ice Cube did to NWA. But ? up in the long run. Buck, Banks, Yayo, 50 and Game all had platinum plaques or multiplatinum plaques. For a black record label that's perfection. But instead of sitting back and playing his part Game decided to diss his own team. Damn shame. ? if I was Game I would've shut the ? up, made the music, ? models and make doe and invest into something lucrative for the future. Not being a reality show hoe

Had to nosign this. Game didn't start dissing til 50 kicked him out for not jumping into all of 50 beefs.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From what I remember, cats from the West got into it with The Game over dissing G unit. G unit never helped Game with those dudes. Game said ? all this beef with rappers I respect. Cause nobody holding me down. Then said he wanted to work with Nas and the Lox . And 50 got mad and kicked him out. Plus 50 was upset that Dre and Interscope was paying more attention to Game project than his own. But Game should let it go. He was really Dre artist anywhere. But on the other hand 50 did try to ruin Game career.

Why would G-Unit help Game with some West coast dudes who checking game for dissing G-Unit? Explain how that makes sense.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's crazy how much natural chemistry Game and 50 had when they were making music together
  • gee757
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Had to nosign this. Game didn't start dissing til 50 kicked him out for not jumping into all of 50 beefs.

U r from the bay so u should know Kat's like yuk, messy, guce, jacka & ect was all dissin game & gggg-uflop & game was the only 1 responding.....while doo doo wasnt sayin ? back off n NY or overseas scared 2 def 2 go 2 killa Kali & if 5-0 did go 2 kali he had pigs everywhere but game had 2 go back 2 Kali wit no po po protection....& then on top of all that doo doo just started dissin everybody so n a way I can c y game would act like he didn't want2 b down no more....but he looks real pathetic still walk-in around n the 2k15 like a lost orphan beggin doo doo 2 let him back n after being kicked out da band
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

U r from the bay so u should know Kat's like yuk, messy, guce, jacka & ect was all dissin game & gggg-uflop & game was the only 1 responding.....while doo doo wasnt sayin ? back off n NY or overseas scared 2 def 2 go 2 killa Kali & if 5-0 did go 2 kali he had pigs everywhwbut game had 2 go back 2 Kali wit no po po protection....& then on top of all that doo doo just started dissin everybody so n a way I can c y game would act like he didn't want2 b down no more....but he looks real pathetic still walk-in around n the 2k15 like a lost orphan beggin doo doo 2 let him back n after being kicked out da band

Game was a joke. JT The Bigga Figga was the reason ? from the Bay was going at Game. Minus Yuk because he was riding with J. Prince at the time. But what's wack is all the ? you named minus Jack (mob in peace) all fell off in some form or fashion. Mess and Guce started claiming bloods. Guce did get put on by a set in Sacramento. But he supposed to be a bay boy. Mess got jumped by real bloods in Reno and had it put up on worldstar. When he get outta prison he gonna have a problem with them Thizz ? for some disrespectful comments he made about Mac Dre. Yuk has fallen way the ? off.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mac dre was garbage as ? tho
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Mac dre was garbage as ? tho

Meh

You didn't know about the ? til he was dead. Can't take your opinion seriously due to lack of knowledge of the Mac.
  • gee757
    Options
    Game was a joke. JT The Bigga Figga was the reason ? from the Bay was going at Game. Minus Yuk because he was riding with J. Prince at the time. But what's wack is all the ? you named minus Jack (mob in peace) all fell off in some form or fashion. Mess and Guce started claiming bloods. Guce did get put on by a set in Sacramento. But he supposed to be a bay boy. Mess got jumped by real bloods in Reno and had it put up on worldstar. When he get outta prison he gonna have a problem with them Thizz ? for some disrespectful comments he made about Mac Dre. Yuk has fallen way the ? off.

Wen yuk who was down wit jt 2 said game had blonde hair wit hazel contacts wit a tongue ring &was a change of heart contestant x part time stripper fake piru getting slapped by suge twice & it was all tru sisqo was a joke 2 me 2........but wen game got kicked outta gggg-uflop I tried 2 give hhis bipolar ass a chance even after he tried 2 b MC wit a bbutterfly tat on his face but i just cant...game is truly bi polar wit a change of heart every minute & he name drops 2 much 4 me 2 like his raps
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The question is why is there a pic of game coming out the shower with that ? smirk? Did he send that to 50 or something with that "u in my city blood" caption?

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    From what I remember, cats from the West got into it with The Game over dissing G unit. G unit never helped Game with those dudes. Game said ? all this beef with rappers I respect. Cause nobody holding me down. Then said he wanted to work with Nas and the Lox . And 50 got mad and kicked him out. Plus 50 was upset that Dre and Interscope was paying more attention to Game project than his own. But Game should let it go. He was really Dre artist anywhere. But on the other hand 50 did try to ruin Game career.
    Even if that's how it played out...that justifies Game position to you?

Yeah kinda. He got him thrown off afftermath and interscope, which coukd have killed his career. He's only doing it for media attention. 50 does the samething. Ex Power vs Empire.

He wasn't entirely thrown off Interscope, but rather moved to it's subsidiary at the time (Geffen).
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? up thing was when Game was down with G-unit, i used to be on his blackwallstreet website. He used to diss fat joe all the time.

he also started dissing jay rock for being cool with jayz when he was dissing jay. kind of messed up
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idgaf what happened! Game been obsessed with that man for years he needs to let it go & get over it wtf
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny game wouldnt diss fifth beefs but ever since he always involves himself in random beefs and other peoples beef but couldnt for fifth dissed young thug for wayne for.no reason lol
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looking back its kinda sad about the situation between these two. 50's moved on. But this dude Game is acting like that ex that just can't let go. Game ? up for himself. He tried to do the same ? Ice Cube did to NWA. But ? up in the long run. Buck, Banks, Yayo, 50 and Game all had platinum plaques or multiplatinum plaques. For a black record label that's perfection. But instead of sitting back and playing his part Game decided to diss his own team. Damn shame. ? if I was Game I would've shut the ? up, made the music, ? models and make doe and invest into something lucrative for the future. Not being a reality show hoe

Isn't this pretty much what he is doing and has done tho? Maybe he woulda sold more records but its not like he starving.

I don't know abt reality shows, I don't watch any of them, however when his name comes up, I personally don't associate him with reality shows. If I was describing who game was to someone I don't think the words "reality show" would be mentioned.

He has a show on vh1 just like love and hip hop
  • sapp08_2001
    Options

Are people forgetting why 50 kicked game outta gunit it was because he wouldn't diss jada joe and nas. Game didn't start the beef 50 did 50 was starting beefs with half of Ny and most of those people was cool with game. I guess he didn't want to diss his friends who he looked up to and who would probably easily be able to run into him while 50 who never parties or go to clubs wouldn't bump into these guys I think young buck in the past spoke about this happening to him with a few of 50s enemies

My thing is tho if this man gave u hits then why not ride with the objective at hand. Nope. Game thought he was the new ice cube dissing NWA instead dissing g-unit that's bottom line. And for this ? to have the nerve to want back in the group tells me that dude is bipolar
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? rewrite history

How could 50 kick him out for not speaking on beefs

The issue was him publicly supporting ? fif got issues with...idk how you were raised but a ? like that can't stand beside me
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    ? rewrite history

How could 50 kick him out for not speaking on beefs

The issue was him publicly supporting ? fif got issues with...idk how you were raised but a ? like that can't stand beside me

Exactly. Must be a lot of snakes up in here
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's not exactly what happened.

During the Massacre, 50 expected all G-Unit members to go at Fat Joe, the LOX, and Nas.

Game wasn't down with dissing vets and a legend just because of one Ja Rule song. And the J. Lo thing with Nas.

That's what started the beef.

Now Eminem jumped on a song with Fat Joe and Ma$e around that same period, I didn't hear any Eminem diss songs then.

And before the ? , if 50's willing to diss Jimmy Iovine, which he did then Eminem shouldn't be an priority financially.

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's not exactly what happened.

During the Massacre, 50 expected all G-Unit members to go at Fat Joe, the LOX, and Nas.

Game wasn't down with dissing vets and a legend just because of one Ja Rule song. And the J. Lo thing with Nas.

That's what started the beef.

Now Eminem jumped on a song with Fat Joe and Ma$e around that same period, I didn't hear any Eminem diss songs then.

And before the ? , if 50's willing to diss Jimmy Iovine, which he did then Eminem shouldn't be an priority financially.

50 said his issue was that game went out to make it known publicly that he wasnt in that beef. the lean back remix was recoded and put out before biggy bank and the beef