don't mind Game's music...

but did he post that posing shirtless pic for 50 to see,.,
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    ? rewrite history

How could 50 kick him out for not speaking on beefs

The issue was him publicly supporting ? fif got issues with...idk how you were raised but a ? like that can't stand beside me

Growing up I had plenty of friends fight each other. I didn't turn my back on neither. I let them ? fight.
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    ? rewrite history

The issue was him publicly supporting ? fif got issues with...idk how you were raised but a ? like that can't stand beside me

Growing up I had plenty of friends fight each other. I didn't turn my back on neither. I let them ? fight.

That would be considered mutual friends. Now if plenty of your friends were fighting people you didn't know, just heard of, would you tell your friend that you didn't have any problems with said person and you'd want to hang out with them?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? rewrite history

veikuri wrote: »
    ? rewrite history

That would be considered mutual friends. Now if plenty of your friends were fighting people you didn't know, just heard of, would you tell your friend that you didn't have any problems with said person and you'd want to hang out with them?

• Turfaholic
    Options
    ? rewrite history

Game stated he was already cool with Joe and Jada. They weren't strangers to him.
  • R.D.
    Options
    ? rewrite history

Game stated he was already cool with Joe and Jada. They weren't strangers to him.

Bruh you can't rationalize this

Did they do any features for him, let him hop on something of theirs, do anything remotely close to what 50 did for him in his career?

Then he shouldn't have spoke up for them

Problem in society now...too many ? wanna make their feelings public when they need to be shutting the ? up
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    ? rewrite history

How could 50 kickseperatefor not speaking on beefs

Did they do any features for him, let him hop on something of theirs, do anything remotely close to what 50 did for him in his career?

Problem in society now...too many ? wanna make their feelings public when they need to be shutting the ? up

Or maybe the problem is there's too many yes men. Game ended up having a better career than any other G-Unit soldier not named 50. Standing on your own 2 feet is what seperates the bosses from the Tony Yayos.
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? rewrite history

Or maybe the problem is there's too many yes men. Game ended up having a better career than any other G-Unit soldier not named 50. Standing on your own 2 feet is what seperates the bosses from the Tony Yayos.

Internally, Game destroyed his career.
  • Nkombe
    Nkombe Members Posts: 114 ✭✭
    Options
    I remember listening to Hollywood and thinking "Why is this ? still mentioning 50?"

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? rewrite history

hes basically in the same boat as banks and buck. yayo was always a hypeman. The beef with 50 ekpt him a float for 2 years. then no one cared. now look what he is. trying to get back in the group that he disses mad hard.
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? rewrite history

Huh?

Comin up Game was a big fan of KIss & Nas. Fat Joe is Game's boy/old DJ Nu Jerzey Devil's old boy. He also Puerto Rican from the east.

Game was a Aftermath/Interscope artist, NOT G-Unit artist. Mike Lynn (guy at the office who heard & passed Game's tape through the office), Dre & Iovine made a business deal. 50/G-Unit was the hottest, but 50 still wanted to broaden his fanbase on the West. He already had 2 others from NY, 1 from down South. The West is also a huge market, generally.

Didnt 50 himself say he only worked with Game for a few days? Wouldnt that ironically make Game a fake if he started dissing artists he looked up to & new, for the next guy he met after & was a business relationship?

What happened to the other members who dissed cats for 50, where are their careers?

& publicly 50/G-Unit dissed him first. It started with subliminals on a few G-Unit radio tapes. Then it grew to a point where it became gossip & rumors about it. Game said some ? back his own show, but then that was it, for the moment..

But then they (G-Unit) got on the radio badmouthing him. Game answered calling in to Flex show. They asked him about it & thats when he said he was in the middle of the beefs with Nas, Joe & Kiss. Next time, he was publicly kicked out.

The real issue is that Game was managed by Henchman. 50's issue was mostly with Henchman. Ppl dont know that Game became an outcast cuz of that. 50 & Lighty wanted him to sign to their management company, which would mean they would eat more off of him. Had he gone that route in hindsight his career wouldve been like Buck's when he dissed 50, stuck & 50 controls your move cuz you signed that paper.

So dont let 50 tell you the sky is purple and you just eat it up.

• Turfaholic
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    ? rewrite history

hes basically in the same boat as banks and buck. yayo was always a hypeman. The beef with 50 ekpt him a float for 2 years. then no one cared. now look what he is. trying to get back in the group that he disses mad hard.

That would probably be the best move for G-Unit. I personally stopped checking for Game after LAX. He drops hot tracks here and there. But you can his album threads posted on this forum. More people ? with Game musically than 50 or anybody else in the unit.
  • R.D.
    Options
    I'm not reading all of that bruh...agree to disagree

You can't stand next to me and publicly support ? I have issues with, especially while I'm helping you! Point.Blank.Period
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jayceon a stripper ?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looking back its kinda sad about the situation between these two. 50's moved on. But this dude Game is acting like that ex that just can't let go. Game ? up for himself. He tried to do the same ? Ice Cube did to NWA. But ? up in the long run. Buck, Banks, Yayo, 50 and Game all had platinum plaques or multiplatinum plaques. For a black record label that's perfection. But instead of sitting back and playing his part Game decided to diss his own team. Damn shame. ? if I was Game I would've shut the ? up, made the music, ? models and make doe and invest into something lucrative for the future. Not being a reality show hoe

So not wanting to dis Nas and Ja rule is "Playing your part"?

Ok
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? rewrite history

Why cant Fif handle his own Biz with Joe who was one guy at the time, with Nas who was one guy at the time? ? needed the who G unit? It aint like this was the Unit vs the Firm or G Unit vs Terror squad

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    Huh?

Comin up Game was a big fan of KIss & Nas. Fat Joe is Game's boy/old DJ Nu Jerzey Devil's old boy. He also Puerto Rican from the east.

Game was a Aftermath/Interscope artist, NOT G-Unit artist. Mike Lynn (guy at the office who heard & passed Game's tape through the office), Dre & Iovine made a business deal. 50/G-Unit was the hottest, but 50 still wanted to broaden his fanbase on the West. He already had 2 others from NY, 1 from down South. The West is also a huge market, generally.

Didnt 50 himself say he only worked with Game for a few days? Wouldnt that ironically make Game a fake if he started dissing artists he looked up to & new, for the next guy he met after & was a business relationship?

What happened to the other members who dissed cats for 50, where are their careers?

& publicly 50/G-Unit dissed him first. It started with subliminals on a few G-Unit radio tapes. Then it grew to a point where it became gossip & rumors about it. Game said some ? back his own show, but then that was it, for the moment..

But then they (G-Unit) got on the radio badmouthing him. Game answered calling in to Flex show. They asked him about it & thats when he said he was in the middle of the beefs with Nas, Joe & Kiss. Next time, he was publicly kicked out.

The real issue is that Game was managed by Henchman. 50's issue was mostly with Henchman. Ppl dont know that Game became an outcast cuz of that. 50 & Lighty wanted him to sign to their management company, which would mean they would eat more off of him. Had he gone that route in hindsight his career wouldve been like Buck's when he dissed 50, stuck & 50 controls your move cuz you signed that paper.

Good drop
    DR. JEK wrote: »

Ok

Game was dissin rule on behalf of gggg-uflop on this wack ass ? ...http://youtu.be/RrdaaSw_bjE

^ game did shout Jada on that & terror squad(Remy)......so him not wantin 2 beef wit Jada & Joe makes sense
  • R.D.
    Options
    ? rewrite history

Why cant Fif handle his own Biz with Joe who was one guy at the time, with Nas who was one guy at the time? ? needed the who G unit? It aint like this was the Unit vs the Firm or G Unit vs Terror squad

Your post is not even a reply to my post

Why quote me

How is someone shutting the ? up and not speaking on it at all helping one or the other

• BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always thought this was the beginning of the animosity...

https://youtu.be/Tg9xVCkpiOc

Because Game being in a random Dipset video ? up his "This is How We Do" G-Unit debut...

• gee757
    Options
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    Always thought this was the beginning of the animosity...

https://youtu.be/Tg9xVCkpiOc

Because Game being in a random Dipset video ? up his "This is How We Do" G-Unit debut...

That track/video is the reason y suge slapped the tongue ring outta game mouf the 1st time.....simon was ? cuz game was a fake blood & mentioned his name & he was down wit dre
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    Huh?

Good drop

Ok

Game was dissin rule on behalf of gggg-uflop on this wack ass ? ...http://youtu.be/RrdaaSw_bjE

^ game did shout Jada on that & terror squad(Remy)......so him not wantin 2 beef wit Jada & Joe makes sense

Game wack for dissin ja . Cuz he ended up doin couple tracks with him and ja killin him on his own remix
  • gee757
    Options
    Worl'boss wrote: »

Game wack for dissin ja . Cuz he ended up doin couple tracks with him and ja killin him on his own remix

That track is old game was still a ggggay-unit toy soldier So him dissin ja rule is no surprise...... Hell even buck was dissin ruleyork I guess it was mandatory 2 b a ggggay-unit toy soldier
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    get out my thread. i cant see what you're saying
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game didn't have to diss nobody he coulda just not said ?