• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I respect Trump for the fact he keeps it 1 hunned
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Mobile post* I don't ? with McCain but I would never talk down on a war veteran.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Mobile post* I don't ? with McCain but I would never talk down on a war veteran.
    I would
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump went at Bush and now McCain eh...

I thought all Republiscum stuck together
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

"I like people that weren't captured."

Dayum ..... how did our people get over here again?

Does that go for their relatives as well. ... smh ? trump ? he doing for y'all
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Can't believe I'm about to say this but Trump is right

98% of people in the military ain't heroes

If getting captured makes you a hero then so is every tiger at the zoo

very true.

BUT

people consider mccain a hero because he survived torture, wouldnt rat out his other soldiers, and refused to be released if there were any other prisoners still with him.

Many people consider that heroic. I dont necessarily; and I also didnt see any republicans rushing to defend John Kerry when he was attacked in the same way in 2004. so ? the mccains as a whole. he wants me to call him a hero, lets see him overhead press 10 lbs over his head without crying like a beach.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True earth2 but remember that white girl that got caught and literally did nothing and was saved and was called a hero...even had parades in her honor jessica something
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yep, and she fought against that too. jessica lynch didnt want people elevating what she did or getting crdit for something she didnt do. she does deserve some props for that.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Can't believe I'm about to say this but Trump is right

98% of people in the military ain't heroes

If getting captured makes you a hero then so is every tiger at the zoo

very true.

BUT

people consider mccain a hero because he survived torture, wouldnt rat out his other soldiers, and refused to be released if there were any other prisoners still with him.

Many people consider that heroic. I dont necessarily; and I also didnt see any republicans rushing to defend John Kerry when he was attacked in the same way in 2004. so ? the mccains as a whole. he wants me to call him a hero, lets see him overhead press 10 lbs over his head without crying like a beach.

If McCain did all that then he is a hero
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    okaay wrote: »
    A ? could do 3 days in the military and all of America will call him a hero.
    LOL true true true. We also call people heroes who used to be involved with sports 100 years ago, killed somebody like brandy did, get surgery to look likes a 6'1 woman, and then win a sports award for bravery...............
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont understand how these illegal ? get a pass. ? them ? . they are breaking the law with impunity on a daily basis.

my grandfather was a brick mason and he made enough money to support 8 kids and a wife that didnt work. try that ? now. these illegal ? out here working for pennies and pushing everyone else's pay down. skilled trades used to pay good money. now you can go down to your local home dept and rent a mexican for a burrito and a 6 pack. they ? the game all the way up.

? the politicians. i have a guaranteed sure fire way to illegal immigration by tomorrow morning and this is where trump gets exposed. if its illegal to be an undocumented employee than its illegal to be an undocumented employer. if these ? would enforce the law and start arresting and convicting these executives, ceos, and presidents for hiring these illegal ? illegal immigration would stop overnight. go to these national hotel chains, restaurants, builders and meat processing plants and all you will see is illegal immigrants. start holding the executives accountable and putting their ass in jail and all that ? comes to a stop. problem is that would require putting a lot of rich white men like donald trump behind bars and that wont happen. so until these illegal employers go to jail we will continue to be overrun by illegal immigrants. if all these border milita cacs were serious about stopping illegal immigration they would be screaming the loudest for the illegal employers to go to prison. you dont hear them saying that b/c they would rather nail the broke ass hispanics than go after there own rich ass cacs.

? these hypocrite cacs starting with donald trump. call be when these ? are in prison. until that happens i dont want to hear anyone in america screaming about illegal immigration.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    okaay wrote: »
    A ? could do 3 days in the military and all of America will call him a hero.
    LOL true true true. We also call people heroes who used to be involved with sports 100 years ago, killed somebody like brandy did, get surgery to look likes a 6'1 woman, and then win a sports award for bravery...............

? who in the ? is we?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeb Bush wit Nicki Hailey as his running mate. Calling it right now.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Ip man wrote: »
    I said this a minute ago and I'll say it again. Trump don't give a ? !! He rich, his kids grown up, got nothing but model chicks on his arm, and don't have nothing to do. This ? is pure entertainment for this ? . It's why he rocks all those funny ass looking hair pieces, It's on purpose. Trump is too ? damn trill!!! That's true about that hero ? too, he just was real ugly with it.

Trump be going over the top but about 70% of the ? he says is that pure uncut RAW. That ? about the illegal mexicans is 1,000% true. Anybody who lives in cali, arizona, or texas will agree. This country has gotten so soft and weird. These ? got nerve to start acting like they got some kind of rights or have some say about some ? . ? YOU ARE AN ILLEGAL!!!! YOU AINT SUPPOSED TO EVEN BE HERE!!! ? you getting mad for? I mean what's so hard to understand about that? These illegals are making it hard for people who want to come over here the right way.

80% of the car accidents that happen over here come from jesus and jose gonzelas. Don't none of these ? have insurance!! You get they information and later on you find out that they not even registered to the car nor are they on the insurance lol! It be a whole nother person and ? . They don't get any checks from working, they get paid cash. No tax money coming from them. Most of them don't even be having real jobs smh. These ? be on government assistance(somehow) the moment they get over. They be on it for years without actually getting a real job and get off of it. While all this is going on they constantly keep having babies and ? .

Man let me stop lol.

80% of the car accidents that happen over here come from jesus and jose gonzelas.

tumblr_mw9g69Exk01skr0luo1_500.gif
    Oh yeah, them ? be having hella cars somehow. Taking up 80% of the parking spaces on the block. You can't even park in front of yo own ? damn spot. Got to park up the street and ? , then walk to yo spot smh.

They stay taking up all the machines at the laundry mat too. All the big ass ones, so you got to use multiple small ones instead of using 1 big ass one. They sit they old ass half sleep half dead grandma's in there right when the mat opens to watch all they ? . So it aint no use getting there early. They be in that ? all day with them lil kids running around ? with ? /you/your clothes. I get so tired of hearing spanish man, I be wondering if I'm still in the U.S sometimes. I mean damn, even the asians speak english now, so whats wrong with the messicans? Everything I read got the ? in spanish too. I hate it like hell when I pick something up and read it, it's in spanish. But then I realize that I picked it up on the wrong side and it has english writing too.

Now my long ass rant got me asking this one simple question. Why in theee ? !, is ? written in spanish, spanish options on the phone, all spaninsh everything, in a english speaking country? Keep in mind that all kinds of people from all over live here too.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ip man wrote: »
    I said this a minute ago and I'll say it again. Trump don't give a ? !! He rich, his kids grown up, got nothing but model chicks on his arm, and don't have nothing to do. This ? is pure entertainment for this ? . It's why he rocks all those funny ass looking hair pieces, It's on purpose. Trump is too ? damn trill!!! That's true about that hero ? too, he just was real ugly with it.

Trump be going over the top but about 70% of the ? he says is that pure uncut RAW. That ? about the illegal mexicans is 1,000% true. Anybody who lives in cali, arizona, or texas will agree. This country has gotten so soft and weird. These ? got nerve to start acting like they got some kind of rights or have some say about some ? . ? YOU ARE AN ILLEGAL!!!! YOU AINT SUPPOSED TO EVEN BE HERE!!! ? you getting mad for? I mean what's so hard to understand about that? These illegals are making it hard for people who want to come over here the right way.

80% of the car accidents that happen over here come from jesus and jose gonzelas. Don't none of these ? have insurance!! You get they information and later on you find out that they not even registered to the car nor are they on the insurance lol! It be a whole nother person and ? . They don't get any checks from working, they get paid cash. No tax money coming from them. Most of them don't even be having real jobs smh. These ? be on government assistance(somehow) the moment they get over. They be on it for years without actually getting a real job and get off of it. While all this is going on they constantly keep having babies and ? .

Man let me stop lol.

80% of the car accidents that happen over here come from jesus and jose gonzelas.

tumblr_mw9g69Exk01skr0luo1_500.gif
    Oh yeah, them ? be having hella cars somehow. Taking up 80% of the parking spaces on the block. You can't even park in front of yo own ? damn spot. Got to park up the street and ? , then walk to yo spot smh.

They stay taking up all the machines at the laundry mat too. All the big ass ones, so you got to use multiple small ones instead of using 1 big ass one. They sit they old ass half sleep half dead grandma's in there right when the mat opens to watch all they ? . So it aint no use getting there early. They be in that ? all day with them lil kids running around ? with ? /you/your clothes. I get so tired of hearing spanish man, I be wondering if I'm still in the U.S sometimes. I mean damn, even the asians speak english now, so whats wrong with the messicans? Everything I read got the ? in spanish too. I hate it like hell when I pick something up and read it, it's in spanish. But then I realize that I picked it up on the wrong side and it has english writing too.

Now my long ass rant got me asking this one simple question. Why in theee ? !, is ? written in spanish, spanish options on the phone, all spaninsh everything, in a english speaking country? Keep in mind that all kinds of people from all over live here too.

English is going to be a second language in the United states eventually.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't wait til the Republican debates! ? gonna be so hilarious with Trump