What Are You Playing Now?

Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    still on my 3DSxl mostly. Not enough time for home consoles right now. Grabbed Mario 3D Land during the E3 sale; short but excellent, love how they combined 3D and 2D mario gameplay.

Mostly tho, i'm still addicted to that Puzzle & Dragons Z + Super Mario Bros. Edition..........? is ? ........be callin me man........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQEnzrRyo3c

AP21 wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    For the steam sale, i made out like a bandit

for about $70 and some change i copped

Xcom:enemy unknown and its expansion The Bureau classified (so really 2 games)
    Dead Rising 3
    Witcher 2
    This War of Mine
    Borderlands pre-sequel season pass
    Wolfenstein: the new order

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand fellas, bout to ask Steam for a refund for Dead Rising 3. Didnt realize this was a console port. Its absolute ? . Keeps freezing...

lol the The Bureau is wack, hope you didn't pay extra for that. as an expansion, Long War mod >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Bureau

it came with the bundle so...shrugs

I'ma check out that long war mod tho...preciate it fam
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Arkham knight.. I'm a be playing this for awhile cuz i don't see nothin else i want coming out soon & i wanna get a 100% on this game

I think I'm a get the witcher 3 when the new 1tb ps4 drop, i hate to delete a bunch of games off my ps4 just to play batman
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7 days to die with a friend and her boyfriend and sister. Less graphic intensive version of Day Z for comparisons sake. Damn fun with friends.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yooooooooooo...this xcom game is addictive af
  • cyr0gen
    cyr0gen Members Posts: 324 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zelda: Link To the Past (SNES)
  • TheDouce
    TheDouce Members Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm playing ESO right now. It's pretty good, playing co-op makes it more enjoyable though.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gears of war 2
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just finished Far Cry 4, decent 40hrs and I left a lot on the map...

Started Bloodborne a few weeks back going to put my time into it now, maybe mix in Batman when it gets tough lol...
  • cyr0gen
    cyr0gen Members Posts: 324 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Da12RespectA
    Da12RespectA Members Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »

Started Bloodborne a few weeks back going to put my time into it now, maybe mix in Batman when it gets tough lol...

Is the store slow to you?

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just picked up my latest 20 Dolla Holla, Destiny its a breath of fresh air as far as FPS is concerned also on Evolve and GTA V. Add me stcfinest.
  • achewon87
    Options

Is the store slow to you?

PSN is always slow, still faster than when it was PS3...

My Vita gets the best DL speeds from the PSN Store...
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NES Remix 2. So cool.
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rocket league is fun as hell.
  • KUSHCLICK314
    KUSHCLICK314 Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man i finally just beat Shadow Of Mordor. I absolutely loved the game but the ending was pure ? . I put quite a bit of time in this ? game and for the creators to let the game end like that was disappointing. ? it. Guess I'm gone have to start ? with this Dying Light or The Witcher. I got to smoke first
  • The Recipe
    Options
    So Killzone multiplayer with the cloaking ? is more playable than destiny multplayer lol.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Truth be told I'm about ready to warm up the PS2 and play some HCTP.
  • achewon87
    Options
    Man i finally just beat Shadow Of Mordor. I absolutely loved the game but the ending was pure ? . I put quite a bit of time in this ? game and for the creators to let the game end like that was disappointing. ? it. Guess I'm gone have to start ? with this Dying Light or The Witcher. I got to smoke first

Word...

The last fight is a little disappointing, they saved the fight vs Sauron for the DLC...

SMFH...

Otherwise it's a top notch game...
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Recipe
    Options

Word...

The last fight is a little disappointing, they saved the fight vs Sauron for the DLC...

SMFH...

I actually loved how they did the boss fights they were untraditional instead of the same ole grind fest.
  • KUSHCLICK314
    KUSHCLICK314 Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

Word...

SMFH...

I actually loved how they did the boss fights they were untraditional instead of the same ole grind fest.

? that. I went through mission after mission. I had to literally chase down the last war chief for two ? minutes just to brand him. I had countless battles with 30 or more orgs at a time. I even sat through some of those ? cut scenes because I JUST KNEW that this was going to lead up to one of the most epic battles of gaming history. I was ready to give his ass THAT WORK. COME ON MAN, U CAN'T TELL ME THAT U WEREN'T A LIL ? ABOUT THAT.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Super Mario Bros 3 on DS.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

Word...

SMFH...

? that. I went through mission after mission. I had to literally chase down the last war chief for two ? minutes just to brand him. I had countless battles with 30 or more orgs at a time. I even sat through some of those ? cut scenes because I JUST KNEW that this was going to lead up to one of the most epic battles of gaming history. I was ready to give his ass THAT WORK. COME ON MAN, U CAN'T TELL ME THAT U WEREN'T A LIL ? ABOUT THAT.

Lol I was actually relieved because of all of the 30 man battles you mentioned. I was tired of button mashing but I understand where you coming from. It was somewhat anticlimactic.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smite
    Airmech
    Batman

all X1