50 cent files for bankruptcy

Options

Comments

• MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah this ether right here ..... damage might be another 5M's .... maybe 10 ... ? still gonna burn his soul slow

I'm really hoping somebody put it in a rap ..... probably gonna be some nice battle rap bars coming
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    LLOYD BANKS top 15 DOA
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch khaleds mom.file.a suit

Might.as well, the floodgates are lookin open
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent Reportedly Owes Over $28 Million
    50 Cent’s grandfather, Rick Ross’ baby mother, and Sleek Audio among those 50 Cent owes money to.

In the wake of the lawsuit filed against 50 Cent by Lastonia Leviston, the mother of Rick Ross’ child, the Queens, New York rapper’s financial records have continuously been made public.

Following news that 50 Cent was filing for bankruptcy, it’s now being reported that he owes nearly $30 million. According to the New York Daily News, the musician put all of his personal debts on the table in a federal Bankruptcy Court filing yesterday (July 16).

The filing reveals that 50 Cent owes $28,478,920.75.

Among the creditors 50 owes the most money to is Sleek Audio and Lastonia Leviston. Both parties filed lawsuits against the rapper, with Sleek Audio owed $18,428,257 by 50 Cent, and Leviston owed $5 million.

50 Cent’s other personal debts include $1,737.33 owed to his grandfather, $137,880 owed to Bentley for a car he leases, and $1 million in legal fees.

According to the New York Daily News, 50 Cent’s assets do not exceed $15 million.

The $5 million 50 Cent owes to Leviston serves as his most recent personal debt. Last week, he was ordered to pay Leviston millions after he allegedly posted a sex tape featuring the woman on his website. The $5 million will cover damages and intentional affliction of emotional distress.

I find the bolded hard to believe
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch khaleds mom.file.a suit

Might.as well, the floodgates are lookin open

Man he did a lot of stupid ish during that beef lol. I believe the most she can get is a restraining order though.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a good chance she won't see that money

I'm curious to watch it play out but I'm sure 50 gon drag it out as long as he can forcing her to keep racking up attorney fees

50 so vindictive, that ? probably has no intention of giving her a cent

Freak hoe
  • can'tyoutell
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    There's a good chance she won't see that money

I'm curious to watch it play out but I'm sure 50 gon drag it out as long as he can forcing her to keep racking up attorney fees

50 so vindictive, that ? probably has no intention of giving her a cent

Freak hoe

How is she not going to see the money? A jury awarded her the money. There's no way out once you lose the suit. We're not talking pre-decision, this is post-decision. He lost. He officially lost the Rick Ross beef as well. He filed the bankruptcy because he simply doesn't have the money to pay. If he doesn't pay her, it's because he's officially broke, or wants to go to jail. Either way, this is an L. No other way to spin it. BTW, they are going in on the ecoli thread. Not a lot of 50 cent supporters there.
  • R.D.
    Options
    Im debating whether to take you serious but I'll keep it short

1.He's not rich people broke or your broke and your naive if you think that

2.Nicole Simpson family was awarded money too

Your post read like a kid so I'll stop there though
  • can'tyoutell
    edited July 2015
    Options

Dude, give it up. Rick Ross won.
    You want so badly to spend this huge loss into a positive and I just...don't understand how you could conjure up that viewpoint. This is something that could have been avoided, and now, the COURT awarded her 5 mil, and the punitive damages could be even more. I assume 50 cent wants to protect himself from that because he only has so many liquid assets. Once it's all said and done, he owes around 30 million to Sleek and Leviston. That's an L bro, no matter how you spin it. Maybe he's not broke, moving in with his parents status, but he's filing for bankruptcy because he can't pay his bills.
  • PMoneyQueenz
    PMoneyQueenz Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options
    They going to throw the book at 50. I bet you they award another 10mill in punitive damages in this case.
  • R.D.
    Options

Dude, give it up. Rick Ross won.
    You want so badly to spend this huge loss into a positive and I just...don't understand how you could conjure up that viewpoint. This is something that could have been avoided, and now, the COURT awarded her 5 mil, and the punitive damages could be even more. I assume 50 cent wants to protect himself from that because he only has so many liquid assets. Once it's all said and done, he owes around 30 million to Sleek and Leviston. That's an L bro, no matter how you spin it. Maybe he's not broke, moving in with his parents status, but he's filing for bankruptcy because he can't pay his bills.
    I would never consider having to hide money/assets and play all these extra games to avoid paying somebody a win

Your post just read like you genuinely don't understand and you don't but

Lmaooo aite bro
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder where all his assets went tho? Spent on dumb ? or invested in ? that flopped?
  • can'tyoutell
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Damn he's had a rough few years.

-Can't make a hit to save his life/ No longer musically relevant. (But But but he got money doe.)
    =Was no longer a priority at interscope and couldn't get an album release date.
    -Arguably lost the beef with Rick Ross before he lost the lawsuit (no longer arguable lol.)
    -Tried and failed to revive g-unit brand.
    -Dr. Dre bought Rick Ross a watch.
    -Rick Ross' career took off after beef (success is no longer dependent on gullible white fanbase.)
    -Boxing promotion company went bankrupt.
    -probably going to take a loss on his house and can't get the selling price he wants.
    -Lost lawsuit against Sleek audio for 16 mil.
    -Lost lawsuit against Rick Ross' baby mama.
    -"You look like a gorilla, with rabbit teeth" happened.

Man....

I feel like breaking out into song or somethin.

"You won't believe that Tia's suing me. "
    This the second time in 1 year i filed for bankruptcy."

Rick Ross baby mama just pimped meeeeeeeeEEEeeeEEE.

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    This stupid muuuunkee is really lookin like Larry now 4ghu.png

Doo doo has lost his fukin muuuunkee mind on Instagram claimin att is racist lol.....damn is it that bad now where donkey Kong is putting on this fake blk conscious act....does this muuuunkee think the blk community has 4got that he was signed & protects a racist shady cracka? This stupid cracka lovin muuuunkee better fall back b4 att try & gets some $ off him 2 4makin up ? tryna ? they name
    lol damn. the ether just keeps rolling in. So lets look at the timeline of 50 cent dickrider sayings.

I told myself I wasn't gonna comment on this, but ? it.

First it was the funniest ish ever when 50 cent released the sex tape and it was the death blow to Rick Ross, right?

Then we heard she might sue and you ? said that it wouldn't even go to trial, right?

Then it went to trial and you ? said she wouldn't win, right?

If she won, 50 cent could handle it, cause it's chump change, right?

50 cent has 400 million dollars, right?

Bankruptcy was a smart move and he won't have to pay, right?

Take this L, ? . That ? was what you guys held up to be a great diss to Rick Ross? Was it worth it? 5 million awarded to her, plus punitive damages in the millions? ? damn, they ? on that ? . I knew that he was gonna lose the suit, but I didn't know they were going to bend him over and go in dry.

Man...I need someone comment on this. Hey Dave, you know anybody that got something to say?

tumblr_ml26saFV2i1qfrkf9o2_250.gif

ja-rule-o.gif

giphy.gif
    http://youtu.be/vJTYVC6vGtY
    Screwtape wrote: »
    201507_2154_hcdac_sm.jpg

Lol
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still don't get why he didn't let one of his boys take the blame for uploading the video...
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
    How does he sign a 78mill deal with frigo and not have money?
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he's going to drag it out with these tricks and get hit with another 10-15 mill on top of what it already is. 50 lawyers terrible he must have switched up his law team. how you go to court paying 6figure lawyers and your defense is "I thought she was cool with it"?? tf? he couldve easily said he found it online already and he just dubbed audio over it or even paid some broke ? to take the hit.
  • PMoneyQueenz
    Options
    I still don't get why he didn't let one of his boys take the blame for uploading the video...

Because he can't cuz he was stupid to to do the commentary. If he never did the commentary he'd probably walk away from this case clean for a few thousand not million
  • PMoneyQueenz
    Options
    veikuri wrote: »

He has a chance to earn $78 mill with them it's not like they wrote him a check for $78 mill
  • PMoneyQueenz
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    I wonder where all his assets went tho? Spent on dumb ? or invested in ? that flopped?

Shawty Lo and Hot Rod
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options

He has a chance to earn $78 mill with them it's not like they wrote him a check for $78 mill

Source?
  • MECCA1000
    Options

50 likes to talk numbers without full disclosure of facts ... he forgot to mention Derek Jetter, Timbaland, & Carmelo are also part of the deal of 78M's ... so he'll be lucky if he sees 78M's if it wasn't part of the investment
    buy into the company
  • MECCA1000
    Options
    ^^ * he'll be lucky if he sees 19M's