:( French Montana and Diddy PROBABLY Bout to G Up Sanaa Lathan (Video)

Options
S2J
S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao man what are you surprised about? That's probably her true personality when the cameras are off.

Let her get smutted out.

Wasn't there a poster here saying that she's worth stalking or something along those lines?
  • xxCivicxx
    edited July 2015
    Options
    @Like_Water come get your heart broken lol
  • NapoleonBlakk
    NapoleonBlakk Members Posts: 53 ✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Sanaa always been a thot.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Umm whoever surprised by this is a damn fool. Diddy got $$$$ and that's all that is needed to get some ? these days. ? ain't ? but hoes and tricks
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Lol. Don't play now, boy. At least I'm a fan of beautiful, black women. You served Young Thug some G.damn chicken, he looked at you like Prince did Jamie Foxx, and you've been his #1 stan ever since -- ? 's halter top and all.

All these Hollywood broads be getting smutted out. Doesn't change the fact, that I'd jump at the opportunity to shoot my shot if it ever presented itself.

Y'all really do jump any and every opportunity to imagine up some wild ? situations and scenarios lmao

Every straight black male on earth would try Sanaa if they could but uou was the one saying that you would stan for Sanaa over Future for some reason lol
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol. Don't play now, boy. At least I'm a fan of beautiful, black women. You served Young Thug some G.damn chicken, he looked at you like Prince did Jamie Foxx, and you've been his #1 stan ever since -- ? 's halter top and all.

All these Hollywood broads be getting smutted out. Doesn't change the fact, that I'd jump at the opportunity to shoot my shot if it ever presented itself.

Every straight black male on earth would try Sanaa if they could but uou was the one saying that you would stan for Sanaa over Future for some reason lol

Read that back to yourself, aloud, and ask yourself what's wrong with what you posted. I'm a heterosexual, proud, black man. There is not a man on this world, other than my father, that I idolize. So yeah, I'd be "stan" for Sanaa over a man, in Future. I don't have to make up wild, ? scenarios, you new ? that are afflicted with single mother syndrome are so damn idiotic that you don't even realize when you're setting yourself up for the okey doke.

Go on somewhere, young ? . You're not half as intelligent, or witty, as you think you are. Keep actin like a lil ? and I'ma treat you like one.
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, Diddy put her out there bad. She looked like she was gone....
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Read that back to yourself, aloud, and ask yourself what's wrong with what you posted. I'm a heterosexual, proud, black man. There is not a man on this world, other than my father, that I idolize. So yeah, I'd be "stan" for Sanaa over a man, in Future. I don't have to make up wild, ? scenarios, you new ? that are afflicted with single mother syndrome are so damn idiotic that you don't even realize when you're setting yourself up for the okey doke.

Go on somewhere, young ? . You're not half as intelligent, or witty, as you think you are. Keep actin like a lil ? and I'ma treat you like one.

You seem mad. I just thought that whole convo where you injected Sanaa Lathan into a Future discussion was weird when I read it lol

You said this tho lmao what does it even mean? I was a fan before I went to that concert which is why I went
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Based on past history, there is a better chance those two are Ging up each other
    0329-french-montana-khloe-kardashian-ciroc-sub-instagram-4.jpg
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Diddy is a ? ? but I cant blame him >:P
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Mannn probably some of everyone's favorite actresses be getting ran through by these one hit wonders and fly by night rappers and athletes.

They're hoes just like ? that ain't on TV yo.
    It is what it is.

Kick the pedestal from under these celebrity ? like snoop kicked nyc's buildings.
    tumblr_mpxo5uowxM1rwu9euo1_400.gif
    of course this might have all just been innocent and they were just chilling together.

Word, ? must have forgot the fappening last year. Goes to show you them chicks getting it in like the rest of these yamps. Look at entourage, that show is not real but it's a portrayal of what it's like behind the scenes in Hollywood.

Im, Im sorry, but where has anyone said they were surprised? Salty, yes, surprised? Pft. Stop with the captain obvious statements: 'Yall nggas trippin, Hollywood actresses b ? "

OH FORREAL!?!?!
  • Nkombe
    Nkombe Members Posts: 114 ✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Based on past history, there is a better chance those two are Ging up each other
    0329-french-montana-khloe-kardashian-ciroc-sub-instagram-4.jpg

They too damn close....
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You seem mad. I just thought that whole convo where you injected Sanaa Lathan into a Future discussion was weird when I read it lol

You said this tho lmao what does it even mean? I was a fan before I went to that concert which is why I went

Mad? Negative. I brought it up in the Future thread because there were too many grown ass men acting like Future was The Beatles and they were star struck, screaming white girls. I was tryna think if there was anyone in entertainment that could get me to make some of those weird ass comments, and she was the only one.

As far the Jamie and Prince thing...

10Jamie_Foxx_-_I_Might_Need_Security_2002_.jpg
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those videos ain't even bad...

shrugs.gif
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    The same talk been said about her constantly for certain years so why is this news now? She done had couple similar instances. She seem like she becomes a bop when she gets ? (unless she high on something). Her being loose isnt something new. Fact or not its different, but the talk been around.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dang, they got Sanaa too? There's no one left.

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seeing this kind of made me sad lol
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White boy already smutted her out. They late.