sexual mishaps that wasn't yo fault...

Options
12346»

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergerms wrote: »
    Ate a chick out while she was on her period, and had a ? in. Aint my fault tho, i was 16 and aint know better

? how you not know better? ! I ate ? for the 1st time at 15.... but i knew damn well If I saw red... or a ? string coming out of her ? to step back and try again another day lol..

The string aint surprised me, i knew it was there. She hit the blunt while i was eating the box. I was high as ? .
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At least 1 of the last 6, 7 stories are ducktales. Just cant pinpoint which one
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I accidentally PUT SOMETHING IN @PICO 'S BUTT!!!!!!!
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maaan...feeling that nut coming but the cramp coming too have you making decisions...I go with the nut lol. the first few seconds of the nut/cramp combo are goat, but when your back straighten out and all you got left is a locked up leg you start questioning life and ? .
  • crownedwise
    crownedwise Members Posts: 287 ✭✭
    Options
    When I catch that Charlie Horse during mid stroke in my mind I start playing that classic NFL Films music and try to fight through the adversity.

Bruh, beat the Charlie horse you gotta stick you leg straight out and like pull your foot back towards you. Or push it away, I can only remember in the middle of it. Works like a champ tho.
  • crownedwise
    Options
    This girl and i had finished and i told her, her pssy was way better than the first 2 times we fked and I was surprised cause I was going to cut her off after tonight. Now that it was good we could still get up. She got so ? . Still not understand what was so wrong about what I said. She kick
  • crownedwise
    Options
    Ed me out so quick. I was like " thats a compliment. It's not my fault u have low self esteem " puttin on the pant and sht.
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    BamBamMr7Gram Members Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got a few here's one.
    So I met this chick on tinder bad little ? I went to school with she weren't digging me at first, but hits me up a few days later on a ? call. So I'm hype for it go buy a room scoop her up and proceed to smash. Pull her pants off and her ? is beautiful I mean, so wet and pink I went to eat. So I get down there lick this broad ? and her ? smelled like death no lie ? went soft on command. So she asking me "what's wrong" I told her "idk you gonna go down on it" she responds with "? no I don't do that". Long story short this bad ? with a stinking ? thought I couldn't put it down because I have morals.