Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inb4 nobody listens to AB anymore
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    And honestly Ghost has been very casual with dude in the past. Homie got a pass and blew it. He started to believe his own hype....which always comes back to bite you

He just got bit. Should've just kept it respectful and continued to get away with using that mans style. Probably just offed his own career.
    Truth is he doesn't even sound THAT much like Ghost.
    You definitely hear the influence....nothing actually wrong with that.

It's that slick talk,like Ghost is some has-been....not active in the game putting dope to decent music

This really places cats that's down with Action in a somewhat awkward position....
    pretty much it's Budden/Rae situation all over again

Gangrene(ALC & Oh No) just released a dope ass single for their new album featuring AB...but NOW ? Wu fans may shunned that ?

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all some ? ?
    Y'all really look up to these rappin ass ? don't you?
  • wugag
    wugag Members Posts: 52 ✭✭
    Options
    Ghost respond like a man no corny subliminals, let everyone know who he is talkin to and about. You dont let nobody get on a major public platform n diss u n let that ? slide. He was straight on some marlo
    My Name is My Name
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCaBYEEFTKE
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost my boy but this ? stupid he threatening duke on video shoulda blazed him on a track instead of droppin those wack ass adrian younge produced 12 reasons to die wit the same beat albums
  • antoseeg
    antoseeg Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Never hearda action Bronson song

Neither have most of the people on this board talking bad about him. If they did they would know that there are no real similarities between Action and Ghostface lyrically or production wise, and Action's voice actually has a little more base in it than Ghostface's does, and he enunciates better, so his voice never gets drowned out by a beat like Ghostface's often times does. Also, it's ridiculous to accuse someone of biting just because they were born with the same physical characteristic as another person.

Here's some Action Bronson for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k_N94P4YpU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=debIyWS6Byc

Here's one of my favorite Ghostface songs as a bonus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmzW_Z06tTs
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Put it in a rap?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Lol tonys wise words woke Bronson up real quick off that pipe high
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The background music killing me lmaooooo
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hqdefault.jpg

lmao...Ghost never disappoints. It was only a matter of time before he responded. Nigguh disciplined Bronson over a Teddy P track.....classic.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "First of all u lil fat ? ,
    Who gives u the right to even mention my name out your ? mouth....
    Oh u done made a mistake boy,
    U done ? up man"

This ? is hilarious
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with Bronson, that's my guy. Just watched the ESPN clip, I was like aite what's the problem? Then ? went way left field. It was uncalled for, he been asked those questions about GFk for a minute.

This ? must have been boiling up for a while. But oh well, still continue to listen to both.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? play me, the last thing on my mind is making a YouTube video.

? go get check and apologize on Twitter/FB etc. and ain't nobody know what I would have said or done.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He kinda threatened to ? AB lol and I'm like why is a 40+ yr old threatening dude on video?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghostface Killah has the hip-hop circuit in hysteria right now with his video calling out Action Bronson for biting his style and shading him on SportsNation. The Wu member threatened to gut him like a pig and warned him that if he kept it up he wouldn't make it past the Summer. Upon watching the clip, presumably, Bronson took to Twitter to address his "idol" once and for all, and it looks as if he wasn't trying to go head-to-head with the Killah in the first place.

"When ur wrong ur wrong and I was wrong...I'll always be a stand up human," Action Bronson tweeted out, including the fact that he apologized already. Ghostface hasn't responded to his latest statement of regret, but he has retweeted links to sites who put up Bronson's apology along with a tweet Nipsey Hussle, who agrees with Bronson that "wrong is wrong."

Do you think the two will ever call a truce? Check the tweets out in the gallery and decide.

video_image-452967.jpg
    video_image-452968.jpg
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This puts Action Bronson in a worse position.

In theory, Action Bronson should have upped the anger and made a diss track ripping Ghost to shreds ala Ether or Hit Em Up. Instead he fell back with his tail in between his legs and apologized.

If there was any debate, or if there was anybody that were fans of both, Ghost clearly won this "battle".

I would have liked to hear a diss track from Action Bronson.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antoseeg wrote: »
    Never hearda action Bronson song

Neither have most of the people on this board talking bad about him. If they did they would know that there are no real similarities between Action and Ghostface lyrically or production wise, and Action's voice actually has a little more base in it than Ghostface's does, and he enunciates better, so his voice never gets drowned out by a beat like Ghostface's often times does. Also, it's ridiculous to accuse someone of biting just because they were born with the same physical characteristic as another person.

Here's some Action Bronson for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k_N94P4YpU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=debIyWS6Byc

Here's one of my favorite Ghostface songs as a bonus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmzW_Z06tTs

He does kinda sound like Ghost
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    A ? play me, the last thing on my mind is making a YouTube video.

? go get check and apologize on Twitter/FB etc. and ain't nobody know what I would have said or done.

He called him, that's why it was 5 twitts up to begin with. AB took them down, that's why you got a you tube video. And it's all entertainment on video. ? threaten ? all the time in rap. But Ghost don't play, ask Mase.

And I'm not going to name names but that ? talking about he never said Ghost name, shut the ? up. Everyone knows" got my name in your mouth "refers to speaking bad on a person. Not saying their name.