Ghostface just WENT IN on Action Bronson

Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I might be wrong but ain't never seen someone get punked out & cop pleas in rap like this.

If it has been anyone else, then who else come to mind?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GFk is a real ? . He one of them ? that bench more than gym ? without being a member at the gym. He the type of ? that will punch harder than a boxer with a winnin belt

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't listen to AB at all

And

Ghost ain't no where my top 10

But I never understood dissing a man that you don't have real beef with.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Ghost the ? out chea popping that ? over a old school Teddy track if that ? aint Godly and GOAT idk what is
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol...this ? ghost da goat
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, in hip hop, as a rapper you're supposed to think you're better than everyone else, but as soon as you actually say it everyone gets all emotional about it.
    I'd rather see any of 'em put it in a verse.
    Big fan of both of 'em btw.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was Ether until that ? said "tweets."
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    So, in hip hop, as a rapper you're supposed to think you're better than everyone else, but as soon as you actually say it everyone gets all emotional about it.

You can have confidence in your ability without disrespecting a legend.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Classic Ghostface, ? !
    Ghost had Bronson sweating like T.D. Jakes.

Lmao!!!!!
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I see through what Peezy_Jenkins is trying to do in this thread.

im only looking at some of the wishy washy ways of the ic, and tryna understand when ghostface became such an invincible being. calm yo ass down.
  • just.might.b.ok
    Options
    I agree, you dont have to disrespect a legend, and obviously dude didnt think it would be taken that serious (or tought he could get away with it, w/e).
    But i think its better when they're saying names rather than just throwin jabs at imaginary rappers.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    This ? is lame of ghost. ? is bigger than a youtube video. And the ? self incriminating himself if something does happen

Goat Teddy ? n the background though

dead at all the nosigns and wacks this post got
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with Ghost but this video was awkward, kind of unnecessary and forced. He coulda just told him to see him on the mic or ? . 6 minutes of threats made him look butt hurt ontop of the fact he's being threatening as ? . Ahhh just what crooked cracka police wanna see.
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this is where the party is at huh? dammit, I'm late to the fuckery
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ya'll wouldn't believe how much folks low key like bronson better than gfk
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want Ghostface to drop another album of advice like he did about 7 years ago.
  • Nkombe
    Nkombe Members Posts: 114 ✭✭
    Options
    LMAO son was in a 3 point stance. You know ? was real then.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ACTION BRONSON APOLOGIZING LIKE MOST WHITE BOYS DO WHEN IT COMES TO BLACK CULTURE THEY POP ALL THAT ? TIL THE REAL LIVE ? APPROACH THEM THEN THEY START BACK PEDALING LMAO
    YOU KNOW WHEN PEOPLE SAY SOME ? JUST TO GET A REACTION...THAT´S WHAT HAPPENED BRONSON FELL FOR IT.THE DUDE FELL FOR IT AND REACTED TO THE QUESTION WITHOUT THINKING.STILL GHOST IS TOP 5.

The ? ? ? posted as one ? then hopped back on as another ? with the caps lock on? alias? 2 ? one pc?

@Cabana_Da_Don has to put out a 6 min video calling out @clippyclipp n*gga for stealing his style now

PUT SOME 60´S MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND AND WATCH ME SLAY THIS ? I´M A VETERAN I GOT PEOPLES THAT CAN GET HIM TOUCHED IN ANY SECTION IN THE IC.
  • just.might.b.ok
    Options

You missed the point. You can't say you're better than the person who birthed your whole style.

I dont really think they have the same style, they have pretty much the same voice, but Bronson raps about random ass ? and food, Ghost always been on some other ? .
    I think it became clear to me when i first listened to both of them on different tracks with CZARFACE:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY6A_6atuhI
    And
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTqPP2rSU7g