Ghostface just WENT IN on Action Bronson

Options

Comments

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS.GHOST AND BRONSON SPIT ABOUT RANDOM ? OUT THE BLUE.BUT GHOST JUST GOT WAY TOO MANY LEGENDARY LINES THAT ? JUST STANDS OUT.BRONSON IS NICE AS ? THOUGH WE CAN´T FRONT.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I see through what Peezy_Jenkins is trying to do in this thread.

im only looking at some of the wishy washy ways of the ic, and tryna understand when ghostface became such an invincible being. calm yo ass down.

Nobody is being wishy washy though you're seeing things that aren't there.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SOME WEIRD FACTS.BRONSON´S FAMILY IS MUSLIM.WEIRD HOW GFK IS A 5%.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U see what happens when u let Cacs in the game...

They get confortable and start being disrespectful to the culture...

Iggy, Bieber, Bronson.. fuckem all
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had a Ghostface vs Action Bronson poll up this morning and one of the mods locked it!!!

I wanted to see the results!!!
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Yall gotta name names of people who was ? eating Bronson and now switched up. You know I'm never scared to call someone out.

I never in my life ? with that fat ? .

^^^
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And another thing, Wigga's I see you, yeah i see you, you slithering, slimy forked tongue, pig hoofed heathens, i see you....See Devil yall muthafucka's come in and receive passes, yall start biting ? flavors, styles, steez, aura's and get to comfortable, yall got sick minded ? 's riding yall ? , and yall start talking slick and ? , getting to big for your ? britches, acting like this is your ? , but when you get approached and mouth get slapped yall played the victim and ? , acting all shocked, WHAT?, WHAT? what i say what i do, acting like we crazy when you start that ? , that white man tricknology.

same ? Bronson ass is doing, acting like he's civilized saying peace ? , i made a mistake, naw you had a grace period and you done that devil ? , fake apology then take it down, trying to act like yeah i dont really mean it...that's the devil game he be playing......now he acting all timid and innocent...

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody needs to chop this up and make a fuking mixtape out of the whole thing. Like how Curensy chops up quotables from Scarface or Godfather in between songs. thru a whole mixtape.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clearly y'all can't show non ? love
    Y'all posts just ooze with school girl giddiness
    Tee hee hee get em ghost!
    If u wanna put ? connotations on what I said about some completely different ? that's fine
    Ic ? stay with ? thoughts

FYI. People that think about other people's ? thoughts, probably have their own ? thoughts.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »

it must be impossible for ghostface to take a loss?

just asking

Actually yeah.

He's easily one of most entertaining,respectable
    and even more importantly likable dudes not just in the Wu.....but hip-hop as a whole

Granted although I still enjoy his musical output,but yeah...it's not exactly Iron Man/Supreme Caliente level....

Even with that....look at the love and respect that's coming out for him

i get that but highly respected and invincible are two different things lol

It's impossible for Ghostface to take a loss against Action Bronson.

Why is it so important for you to deflect from what's going on here? Is it that you're a Ghostface hater or an Action Bronson lover? What's your motivation?

calm down ? , i dont listen to either one of em. what i need a motivation for, long boring day just passing time

i just find it funny that all the action bronson dickriding ceased in favor of ghostface in a matter of minutes on here. u act like im wrong in sayin highly respected and invincible are two different things. you all sound like children "Oh No way could anybody beat up my hero Ghostface in a fist fight a kee-kee-kee" "action bronson could never make a diss song better than Ghostface sun sun!"

yea ? thought nelly would never hold his own on krs one either....

Nelly held his own cuz he was a pop star. His fans didn't care about a KRS diss. But musically speaking Kris won.
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of course Ghost turn checkin' a ? into performance art. Damn he had that ? synchronized and everything.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

50 is the most disrespectful ? rapping
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    Clearly y'all can't show non ? love
    Y'all posts just ooze with school girl giddiness
    Tee hee hee get em ghost!
    If u wanna put ? connotations on what I said about some completely different ? that's fine
    Ic ? stay with ? thoughts

FYI. People that think about other people's ? thoughts, probably have their own ? thoughts.

Shut the ? up
  • antoseeg
    antoseeg Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Options

We didn't let anybody into the game, nor can we keep anybody out of it. You can't be a gatekeeper when you don't own the property inside the gate. White money is what took rap out of the projects, and it's also responsible for distributing all of Wu-Tang's work. Whites have owned rap ever since it was put on Vinyl. The pioneers of rap decided to sell out, rather then build their own production and distribution centers, so whites easily took control of their work.
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    rapmusic wrote: »
    Where did all these Ghostface fans come from? know people like him but I didn't know it was so many. Ain't heard 5 people talk about Ghost or Bronson before today, now it's all over the internet.

When you drop albums like Supreme Clientele, Iron Man, Fishscale, are part of another game changing album in OB4CL, and are part of one of the most iconic rap groups of all time, you tend to have fans. Just because it's not talked about daily doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

This ? sounded like it coulda been a skit on one of his albums. Funny ? .

I think Bronson is dope, but what he said was wild disrespectful. Just pay homage, and say you doin' ya own thing. It's not difficult. Unless he wanted to spark some type of response and see what would happen. Then, of course, it is what it is. Safe to say, I don't think we'll be hearing anymore wreckless ? from Bronson.

Raekwon should get on his Clyde Smith ? !
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

3 totally different types of artists

Like Ghost said himself, dont make it a black white thing... Its a rap thing
  • whoseworldisthis
    whoseworldisthis Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What was Action Bronson thinking? SMH.

Wu-tang was even showing him love fairly recently:

action-bronson-raekwon.jpg
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have never heard a wutang clan or an affiliate of the wutang clan's album
    I feel like I missed out
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, in hip hop, as a rapper you're supposed to think you're better than everyone else, but as soon as you actually say it everyone gets all emotional about it.
    I'd rather see any of 'em put it in a verse.
    Big fan of both of 'em btw.

You can't disrespect a dude that has DNA in your whole rhyme style...

That ? AB better pay homage...