Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    confederate-flag-car-accident.jpg?w=640

Arlene Barnum and Jermaine Jackson Martinez

Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Conspiracy ?

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — Anthony Hervey, an Oxford, Mississippi, native and African-American Confederate flag activist died in a car wreck on the way home from a “Save our South” rally in Birmingham, now some are concerned the fatal crash wasn’t an accident.

Also in the car at the time of the wreck was Arlene Barnum, who survived with minor injuries, and says the wreck was caused by a silver car which chased them before swerving to the passenger side and forcing them off the road. Barnum made several posts to Facebook detailing her concerns immediately preceding and after the wreck.
    Screen-Shot-2015-07-20-at-8.55.35-AM-e1437400642652.png
    Screen-Shot-2015-07-20-at-8.55.43-AM-e1437400630911.png

I heard from whites it was the black panthers which I called ? . But I think it was another confederate supporter

Lmao c.s....if it was black panthers, that were responsible. the ? ? would of stated that blks were responsible.

Exactly. Traitors to the united states they so loved and traitors to black people and to themselves.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    The t/s is an idiot.

Lol..
    You say he a idiot cause you know he talkin' bout yo ass..

No, I had previously come to that conclusion.
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Conspiracy ?

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — Anthony Hervey, an Oxford, Mississippi, native and African-American Confederate flag activist died in a car wreck on the way home from a “Save our South” rally in Birmingham, now some are concerned the fatal crash wasn’t an accident.

Also in the car at the time of the wreck was Arlene Barnum, who survived with minor injuries, and says the wreck was caused by a silver car which chased them before swerving to the passenger side and forcing them off the road. Barnum made several posts to Facebook detailing her concerns immediately preceding and after the wreck.
    Screen-Shot-2015-07-20-at-8.55.35-AM-e1437400642652.png
    Screen-Shot-2015-07-20-at-8.55.43-AM-e1437400630911.png

I heard from whites it was the black panthers which I called ? . But I think it was another confederate supporter

See what I mean? This makes no sense.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats bad when Ajax call you a ? . That's like Steven calling Uncle Ruckus a ? . lol at ? on ? violence
  • A Talented One
    Options
    I think black people did this, and I think this will become a big story, and that it'll probably hurt black people in the end.
  • A Talented One
    Options
    I am reading more about this man's views, and and they are diametrically opposed to my own, including views that I have expressed on this forum.

If he was a ? , he certainly presents no reason at all to think that I am one as well.

Which is to say that the people on this forum who call me a ? are idiots.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm glad these types of Black People get killed. Serves em right

No more brainwashed ? in 2016, including @A Talented One

Extort em.... seriously. No more thug on thug violence, only black on ? violence. Police, Politicians, School Teachers, Bus Drivers, etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_VvXZMyb28

it's time for yall to go Once And For All. No more air
  • A Talented One
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »

Extort em.... seriously. No more thug on thug violence, only black on ? violence. Police, Politicians, School Teachers, Bus Drivers, etc

Why do you think I am brainwashed?
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fools biddin for Reactions and Paychecks. We gotta ? ? like you. Word to George Lopez
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/confederate-flag-furor/outspoken-black-confederate-flag-supporter-anthony-hervey-dies-traffic-accident-n395476

JACKSON, Miss. — A black Mississippi man who often dressed in Confederate regalia to support the state flag has died in a one-car accident, officials said Monday.

Anthony Hervey, 49, was killed Sunday when the 2005 Ford Explorer he was driving left the roadway and overturned on Mississippi Highway 6 in Lafayette County, the Highway Patrol said.

The vehicle's owner and passenger in the car, Arlene Barnum, told The Associated Press on Monday that Hervey swerved and crashed after another vehicle carrying four or five young black men pulled up alongside them, yelling and looking angry. Barnum, of Stuart, Oklahoma, said Hervey yelled something back at the other vehicle before losing control and crashing.

"It spun like crazy and we flipped, flipped, flipped. It was awful," she said.

She said she gave that account to a Mississippi state trooper when she was taken to a hospital after the accident.

Mississippi Highway Patrol spokesman Johnny Poulos said accident reconstruction experts were on the scene Monday to conduct an investigation. He would not say if officials are investigating Barnum's account.

Barnum said she and Hervey were returning home Sunday from Birmingham, Alabama, where they attended a Saturday rally to save the Linn Park Confederate Monument. City leaders there recently voted to remove the memorial from the park.

Barnum said they were in her SUV, which was not displaying any Confederate flags or stickers.

She said she had no idea whether they had been followed from Birmingham.

Hervey, of Oxford, has drawn attention over the years for opposing efforts to change the flag. He said he dressed in Rebel soldier garb to honor blacks who served with the Confederacy during the Civil War. He was often seen wearing the Confederate uniform and waving a Rebel flag on the Oxford square.

In an interview with the AP in 2001 after a new state flag design was defeated, Hervey said Mississippians' support of the flag with a Confederate battle emblem in the corner is akin to "standing up for home."

"This is not racism. This is my heritage," Hervey said.

• Ajackson17
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Thats bad when Ajax call you a ? . That's like Steven calling Uncle Ruckus a ? . lol at ? on ? violence

I'm not a ? . I'm the reincarnation of Marcus Mosiah Garvey.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    First thing on his mind is that black people would try to run a ? off the road. ? live long lives unless their masters are done with them.
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    I think black people did this, and I think this will become a big story, and that it'll probably hurt black people in the end.

BwLnTMcCIAEOY9C.jpg:large

Posted right after Deadeye's post confirmed that it was black people.

It makes more sense that black people would do this. You are an idiot.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Barnum, of Stuart, Oklahoma, said Hervey yelled something back at the other vehicle before losing control and crashing

• A Talented One
    Options

Barnum, of Stuart, Oklahoma, said Hervey yelled something back at the other vehicle before losing control and crashing

What are you trying to say? What does this have to do with anything?

I said that I thought it was black people who did this. I mean, that clearly makes the most sense, despite what AJDumbass says. And you called me a ? for that. But it turns out that I was right. Now you're just changing the subject.
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? let me down I thought this was about @A Talented One

I had Kool n the gang lined up on YouTube and everything

• Ajackson17
    Options
    Lmao, he lost control. Fear controls your heart.
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Conservatives are having a field day with this.

They are going to use what happened to this man to score points for years to come.
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't celebrate the man dying. He just another black man that didn't realize the full potential of himself & his people. Even Granddad felt bad for Uncle Ruckus, lol.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    grYmes wrote: »
    I can't celebrate the man dying. He just another black man that didn't realize the full potential of himself & his people. Even Granddad felt bad for Uncle Ruckus, lol.

I do too. But shows how lost we are.
  • A Talented One
    Options
    *Detective ATalentedCoon on the scene*

Det ? : sir I don't know the cause of death, the time or the identity of the victims.... But I can tell you one thing.....? did it sir.

Sargent Whitehead : good job son

Det ? : thanks sir. I've seen this before .. Apparently the criminals came in and put pictures of themselves all over the walls...disgusting sir....really disgusting

Tune in next week for another episode of

? . Scene. Investigations: ? blaming divisions

You ? ? . Dude was basically blaming black folks for racial inequality and defending white people, in addition to defending the flag. Why in the hell would white flag supporters want to ? him?

Again, you are a ? ? .
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Have you ever read your own posts before? ROFL.FOH!
  • A Talented One
    Options

Have you ever read your own posts before? ROFL.FOH!

Yes, I have. But I don't think I am brainwashed at all. So explain, if you can.