Thee Official Drake vs Meek Mill beef thread

Options

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hip hop fans really hate when another artist has fans. That ? is pathetic. I'm guilty as well. I will no longer clown someone for being a fan of another rapper. Meek was wrong and I bet nicki was ? with drake behind his back
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Charlie_ wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Out of all of this I think we should look at Nicki....EVEN IF Drake was ghostwriting and her and Wayne knew...it has ? to do with Meek. Nicki out her pillow talking because she gone off the ? . It makes you look at SB and everything he said have some truth to it. SB never out right called Nicki flake but he has mentioned her attitude/actions aren't as loyal as she makes it seem. Drake gotta ghost writer....ok :| but he the same ? with different color Free Meek Mill shirts while you were in for 5 months 8-|. That's dedication my g, your dream chasers didn't even have those

Mmmmm....nah.

Why look at nicki for what? Meek stated that he had recently found out and him & Nicki has been on the rocks. Plus, the industry is hella small and people talk. More than likely he was shown proof.

What's the difference between meek and Kendrick? They both called out drake --- one did it multiple times in a rap & meek did it on twitter.

Like....?

They've been together for 30 minutes already "on the rocks" :| that right there is a red flag and if he found out from other folks it STILL has nothing to do with Meek. Drake didn't tweet my album so Ima tell ppl he have a ghost writer. He already gave you free publicity....The ? on the album!!!!

It's like having a friend be there for you all these years, then for ONE birthday sent your gift late....you gonna blast they business on social media?

Real talk.... Those ? aren't my friends. I've been in the industry too long to know everyone is fake as ? to each other as long as they get a piece of the pie. Ain't no friends in the music industry.

So, that "? , drake was loyal and etc", I don't give a ? about that ? .

All I care about is: are you the greatest ? in hip hop that you claim to be?

Kendrick came at him for having a ghost writer.

Meek has came at him for having a ghost writer.

Now, drake gotta prove that these ? are haters and drop a diss track or be the consistent passive aggressive ? that we all know and love; and say he doesn't care in an interview -- like usual.
  • Purr
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    You sayin all that ? Chuck but what PROOF do we have?

Meek could be in his feelings and just talking ? . If it was a problem now and he been knew Drake aint write ? , why he aint snatch his verse of Amen in 2012?

I think Drake ? or recieved newds from Nicki and ya boy upset.

? lemme call drake to get into a studio session and videotape the ? who are there writing for him.

Y'all making this into a daytime soap opera, when it is really about Drake authenticity as an emcee.

? all the singing ? .

Can he write a whole album by himself without the help of Quentin?

Can that ? really freestyle and battle?

Like this is an issue in hip hop. Where's the integrity, if you're number one?

Its also about the credibility of the accuser too. What's the problem with wanting actual proof if you gonna accuse a ? of what we all know is hip hops #1 sin

Breh when diddy was called out in the late 90s for not writing his rhymes. He had to prove that he did or did not write his ? and he told ? "I don't write rhymes, I write checks". Like the ? you mean the accuser gotta prove it. Go take a gander at the credits of Drake music (look at line one because that is reserved for song writers) and you'll see Quentin Miller name all throughout the credits.

But cook. Breh.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Meek could be in his feelings and just talking ? . If it was a problem now and he been knew Drake aint write ? , why he aint snatch his verse of Amen in 2012?

? lemme call drake to get into a studio session and videotape the ? who are there writing for him.

Y'all making this into a daytime soap opera, when it is really about Drake authenticity as an emcee.

? all the singing ? .

Its also about the credibility of the accuser too. What's the problem with wanting actual proof if you gonna accuse a ? of what we all know is hip hops #1 sin

Exactly. If Drake ? is ghostwritten, ? Bless him. But before we condemn him to hip hop hell let's wait to see some proof.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LouboutinGawd
    LouboutinGawd Members Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe budden was right all along bout meek
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    IgboNegro wrote: »
    ? really got their capes on real tight for drake

It has nothing to do with a cape.

People are just requesting proof of Meek's accusations......and ? are smart enough to realize that Meek is probably coming at Drake because of Nicki Minaj, not ghostwriting.

Kendrick, although unconfirmed.....Meek....that dude who claimed that drake stole the " ? who do you love" verse...there's been others as well, I ain't saying he did or didn't, but some ? seem to be ignoring everything said and going straight into promoting their boy drake... And just because something else was the catalyst for the ? don't mean what he said is or isn't true, I can't see Meek making ? like this up
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love makes you act irrational

And his heart must be broken.

I was thought to never speak about another mans situation and how they make their money.
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Smh..at what the rap game and overall the industry has become.. ? is like WWE now..
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meek dumb as hell. above average numbers at the top of the charts and a slot on nikkis tour. this is why some rappers need to log off social media. everyone has those moments when they ? /feel some type of way. but on social media as a public figure/artist you can ? up a career or momentum.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    this just proves though that Drake is a snake ass ? . how many times ? pop off at him cuz of a female? actually all his beefs been about women. tyga, chris, common, i think luda. and now this lol
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here for the comedy post.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Love makes you act irrational

And his heart must be broken.

I was thought to never speak about another mans situation and how they make their money.

Should have been taught lol

Damn ? . Typo.

Why you gotta air my ? out ( customary lol)
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im listening to Light Up of thank me later and it seems that whole song is about Meek lmao
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really got their capes on real tight for drake

People are just requesting proof of Meek's accusations......and ? are smart enough to realize that Meek is probably coming at Drake because of Nicki Minaj, not ghostwriting.

Kendrick, although unconfirmed.....Meek....that dude who claimed that drake stole the " ? who do you love" verse...there's been others as well, I ain't saying he did or didn't, but some ? seem to be ignoring everything said and going straight into promoting their boy drake... And just because something else was the catalyst for the ? don't mean what he said is or isn't true, I can't see Meek making ? like this up
    "Kendrick unconfirmed". Nobody knows who Kendrick was talking about.

Regarding Meek, he's shown the last couple years that he's a whining ? made dude, so I don't believe much of what he says.
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this just proves though that Drake is a snake ass ? . how many times ? pop off at him cuz of a female? actually all his beefs been about women. tyga, chris, common, i think luda. and now this lol

Didn't Wayne cry about getting his girl stolen by Drake in prison or was that some fake ? ?
  • Shizlansky
    Options

That ? is worst then having a ghost-writer.

Actively trying to smash dudes wives/girlfriends that you're cool with.

Drake needs his head smash in for that ? .
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao like it wasn't just last year Drake had to come outta pocket for stealing dude's whole verse for yg's who do you love? FOH
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Daylyt got a point but Ross' fraudulence doesn't excuse this ? . Both need to be addressed appropriately.
  • Purr
    Options
    [qusote="IgboNegro;8232819"]? really got their capes on real tight for drake

Kendrick, although unconfirmed.....Meek....that dude who claimed that drake stole the " ? who do you love" verse...there's been others as well, I ain't saying he did or didn't, but some ? seem to be ignoring everything said and going straight into promoting their boy drake... And just because something else was the catalyst for the ? don't mean what he said is or isn't true, I can't see Meek making ? like this up[/quote]

That was Rappin 4-Tay and drake paid him 100K for that.

I mean what proof do yall ? need? Lol
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

? all the singing ? .

Breh when diddy was called out in the late 90s for not writing his rhymes. He had to prove that he did or did not write his ? and he told ? "I don't write rhymes, I write checks". Like the ? you mean the accuser gotta prove it. Go take a gander at the credits of Drake music (look at line one because that is reserved for song writers) and you'll see Quentin Miller name all throughout the credits.

But cook. Breh.

Unless you lived under a rock you knew Diddy always said from jump he only started rapping because Biggie agreed to write for him. Wasn't ? to admit later on because it wasn't a secret Diddy don't write. Bad example. As for the writing credits it's already been stated you can get a writing credit for simply suggesting a line or 2. If we talking ? getting their entire verses and albums writing by other people then yeah that's the type of accusation you gonna need some proof behind because that ? is a career ender
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Didn't Wayne cry about getting his girl stolen by Drake in prison or was that some fake ? ?

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/529048/drake-smashed-lil-waynes-girl/p1
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't care if Drake has a ghostwriter or not, if I'm an up incoming artist & he wanna jump on my song or feature me on his then him having a ghostwriter isn't going to prevent it. That's why Meek's little record company has about as much as successful as Ron Artest's label.

This is just another real life Popeye & Bluto fighting over Olive Oyl episode
This discussion has been closed.