Thee Official Drake vs Meek Mill beef thread

Options

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "rappers are liars and their women are Deceitful" lmao is every song about meek?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    eh if drake is using ghostwriters alot then he should have an asterik near his name.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eh if drake is using ghostwriters alot then he should have an asterik near his name.

Like Barry bonds.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Charlie_ wrote: »
    You sayin all that ? Chuck but what PROOF do we have?

Meek could be in his feelings and just talking ? . If it was a problem now and he been knew Drake aint write ? , why he aint snatch his verse of Amen in 2012?

I think Drake ? or recieved newds from Nicki and ya boy upset.

? lemme call drake to get into a studio session and videotape the ? who are there writing for him.

Y'all making this into a daytime soap opera, when it is really about Drake authenticity as an emcee.

? all the singing ? .

Can he write a whole album by himself without the help of Quentin?

Can that ? really freestyle and battle?

Like this is an issue in hip hop. Where's the integrity, if you're number one?

Its also about the credibility of the accuser too. What's the problem with wanting actual proof if you gonna accuse a ? of what we all know is hip hops #1 sin

Breh when diddy was called out in the late 90s for not writing his rhymes. He had to prove that he did or did not write his ? and he told ? "I don't write rhymes, I write checks". Like the ? you mean the accuser gotta prove it. Go take a gander at the credits of Drake music (look at line one because that is reserved for song writers) and you'll see Quentin Miller name all throughout the credits.

But cook. Breh.

Unless you lived under a rock you knew Diddy always said from jump he only started rapping because Biggie agreed to write for him. Wasn't ? to admit later on because it wasn't a secret Diddy don't write. Bad example. As for the writing credits it's already been stated you can get a writing credit for simply suggesting a line or 2. If we talking ? getting their entire verses and albums writing by other people then yeah that's the type of accusation you gonna need some proof behind because that ? is a career ender

They not gonna hear you though bruh. Not caping for Drizzle at all, but I would really need to see some irrefutable proof that nigguhs are writing his rap bars before I just believe some ? Twitter rant from Meek Mill of all people. I'm less concerned about somebody writing the stuff that he sings. That's pretty much acceptable in the "singing world", but having a nigguh ghost write your entire rap is hip hop sacrilege. Meek needs more people.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So it's true, its over Nikki.Drake stay taking ? girls...
    What Budden said about Meek was right.
  • Nkombe
    Nkombe Members Posts: 114 ✭✭
    Options
    lol so if Drake makes a video in the studio of him writing all the criticism and hating will stop? Is that all it takes?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    this just proves though that Drake is a snake ass ? . how many times ? pop off at him cuz of a female? actually all his beefs been about women. tyga, chris, common, i think luda. and now this lol

I said the same ? in the Chris Brown thread a couple months back. Something up if he really got all these ? max because he smashing their women on the low lol
  • Purr
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »

Meek could be in his feelings and just talking ? . If it was a problem now and he been knew Drake aint write ? , why he aint snatch his verse of Amen in 2012?

? lemme call drake to get into a studio session and videotape the ? who are there writing for him.

Y'all making this into a daytime soap opera, when it is really about Drake authenticity as an emcee.

? all the singing ? .

Its also about the credibility of the accuser too. What's the problem with wanting actual proof if you gonna accuse a ? of what we all know is hip hops #1 sin

Breh when diddy was called out in the late 90s for not writing his rhymes. He had to prove that he did or did not write his ? and he told ? "I don't write rhymes, I write checks". Like the ? you mean the accuser gotta prove it. Go take a gander at the credits of Drake music (look at line one because that is reserved for song writers) and you'll see Quentin Miller name all throughout the credits.

But cook. Breh.

Unless you lived under a rock you knew Diddy always said from jump he only started rapping because Biggie agreed to write for him. Wasn't ? to admit later on because it wasn't a secret Diddy don't write. Bad example. As for the writing credits it's already been stated you can get a writing credit for simply suggesting a line or 2. If we talking ? getting their entire verses and albums writing by other people then yeah that's the type of accusation you gonna need some proof behind because that ? is a career ender

They not gonna hear you though bruh. Not caping for Drizzle at all, but I would really need to see some irrefutable proof that nigguhs are writing his rap bars before I just believe some ? Twitter rant from Meek Mill of all people. I'm less concerned about somebody writing the stuff that he sings. That's pretty much acceptable in the "singing world", but having a nigguh ghost write your entire rap is hip hop sacrilege. Meek needs more people.

Rappin 4-Tay anyone or nah?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm more shocked Gee ain't been in here defending Meek and ? .
  • LouboutinGawd
    LouboutinGawd Members Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    Options
    To all the Wayne stans on here, just remember that Gillie wrote the Carter 1&2. Let that sink in
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To all the Wayne stans on here, just remember that Gillie wrote the Carter 1&2. Let that sink in

Gillie said he didn't. he just said Wayne bit his style
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gillie said he wrote for Baby not Wayne
  • no2fuks
    no2fuks Members Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IgboNegro wrote: »
    ? really got their capes on real tight for drake

says the ? that got drake as your dp smh
  • Purr
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    does this mean I gotta change my avi now??

Lol I thought it was you!!
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. MEEK MILL - ENERGY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etkahP6fjv4
    2. Meek Mill - 0 To 100 (Remix)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExhpG_x-ncA
    3. Meek Mill - The Motto Freestyle[Original, lyrics + HQ and free HQ download]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9JX10AaVP0
    4.Meek Mill - Faded Too Long (Music Video)
    https://youtu.be/6F0yRjm_d6s
    5.Meek Mill and Lil Snupe Freestyle over Drake's "Started From the Bottom" on Sway in the Morning
    https://youtu.be/_au4nuMkYsE
    6/Meek Mill Ft. ? O - Pound Cake Freestyle (2013 New CDQ ? NO DJ)
    https://youtu.be/CvkwZML_y2M
    And might as well count these even tho they're not officially drake tracks
    7.Meek Mill - I'm On One Freestyle(Lyrics)HD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0biigqEMnq8
    8.Meek Mill "Moment 4 Life" Freestyle Music Video
    https://youtu.be/806tX9ZN9GI
    9.Drake Ft. Meek Mill - Trophies (Remix) (Original was with Soulja Boy)
    https://youtu.be/tkAccdPtFtQ

Meek is a bigger stan than any of us..stop

gahhhhhhhhhh damn this ? hop on more Drake tracks than lil wayne. wtf is a meek anyway?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Daylyt got a point but Ross' fraudulence doesn't excuse this ? . Both need to be addressed appropriately.

Everybody know Ross fake.
    Addressing Ross is like addressing Santa Claus ....
    Broke ? got time to adress folklores.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? all the singing ? .

But cook. Breh.

So we're really going to try to compare Drake biting some lyrics ( paying homage imo ) from a song that came out in 1994 to somebody actually "ghost writing" all of his rap lyrics??...lol. While we're at it, lets say Manolo Rose wrote all of Troy Ave's lyrics because Troy stole "All about the Money" from him. Better yet, let's say Biggie was Jay-Z;s ghost writer because he re-used a number of Big's bars. A whole lotta rappers about to be put on blast for having ghost writers then...lmao.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People are saying Nickelus F wrote drakes early rhymes.
  • Purr
    Options

? all the singing ? .

But cook. Breh.

So we're really going to try to compare Drake biting some lyrics ( paying homage imo ) from a song that came out in 1994 to somebody actually "ghost writing" all of his rap lyrics??...lol. While we're at it, lets say Manolo Rose wrote all of Troy Ave's lyrics because Troy stole "All about the Money" from him. Better yet, let's say Biggie was Jay-Z;s ghost writer because he re-used a number of Big's bars. A whole lotta rappers about to be put on blast for having ghost writers then...lmao.

Lol at paying homage but had to cut a check. Oh.

And jayz was called by Nas for biting big's lyrics.
This discussion has been closed.