Thee Official Drake vs Meek Mill beef thread

Options

Comments

• double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Ugh, soooo...she's really pretty BUT

"Nicki Minaj’s hapless ex-boyfriend Safaree Samuels probably thought his new girlfriend, Zashia Santiago, was a prize catch. It turns out Ms. Santiago is a convicted felon who worked as a certified nursing assistant until her arrest for identify theft.

According to Flex, Santiago collected patient IDs and social security numbers for her boyfriend, Cristobal Puig, who allegedly used the info to file fraudulent tax returns.

Santiago was promised $500 per patient once Puig received the refund checks. But their plans went awry and Santiago was busted.

She lost her job and her CNA license.

Santiago pled guilty to stealing patient personal information and one count of felony possession of 15 or more unauthorized access devices. She was spared prison and received a $100 fine and 100 hours of probation. Her light sentence probably means she snitched on her boyfriend.

Santiago is due back in court for violating the terms of her probation in May."

She still pretty though

:-??

So she down for her ? basically..

• kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is that oh girl thats on Ballers?

Yes

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she still badder than nicki lol
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »

yeah about this alot of ? do the free(insert name) for many reasons other than loyalty ? mans could be locked up for 2 months he outside decked out in free(insert niggardly name here) and be ? his ? for the whole 2 months miss me with this ?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who dis btw

tumblr_npe8y5oigH1rkllmuo3_250.gif

Chyna Hall. Distracting ain't she?
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Ugh, soooo...she's really pretty BUT

"Nicki Minaj’s hapless ex-boyfriend Safaree Samuels probably thought his new girlfriend, Zashia Santiago, was a prize catch. It turns out Ms. Santiago is a convicted felon who worked as a certified nursing assistant until her arrest for identify theft.

According to Flex, Santiago collected patient IDs and social security numbers for her boyfriend, Cristobal Puig, who allegedly used the info to file fraudulent tax returns.

Santiago was promised $500 per patient once Puig received the refund checks. But their plans went awry and Santiago was busted.

She lost her job and her CNA license.

Santiago pled guilty to stealing patient personal information and one count of felony possession of 15 or more unauthorized access devices. She was spared prison and received a $100 fine and 100 hours of probation. Her light sentence probably means she snitched on her boyfriend.

Santiago is due back in court for violating the terms of her probation in May."

She still pretty though

:-??

So she down for her ? basically..
    well........
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options

yeah about this alot of ? do the free(insert name) for many reasons other than loyalty ? mans could be locked up for 2 months he outside decked out in free(insert niggardly name here) and be ? his ? for the whole 2 months miss me with this ?

How does that relate to the assumed Nicki-Meek-Drake triangle?
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

How does that relate to the assumed Nicki-Meek-Drake triangle?

Cuz even then that would be b4 Meek got with Nicki
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But why does drake get that pass?
    That's not hip hop
    You saying he don't gotta make diss records but that's part of the foundation of this ?
    You say this, I diss you, you diss me
    That's hip hop
    Drake not bigger than hip hop

Fam that's tru but did meek go on wax to address the issue? Then drake shouldn't have to either

You right
    But overall drake has always gotten that pass
    Why
    I stopped taking you seriously as a man a poster and as a overal human being, when i saw you rocking a Young ? avi from his prison cell.

And I care.....why?
    Like, don't let this ic ? confuse you
    You don't know me as a man
    And as a man I don't give 1 ? about how you feel about me...as a man
    This ? is all jokes and whatnot, my dude
    Yo grandma said she put that $5 check for yo birthday in the mail too
    ? grandmas is something a weak ? that cant get young wet legal ? would say. ? you worship a ? that wears skirts and calls other ? bae, you more moist than the bottom of the ocean sis.

Ok, bro
    Would you had I rather said I was ? like....your younger legal sister or some ? ?
    Or your mom?
    You sayin yo grandma ? don't get wet no more?
    It may not be young but that thing is like a fruit gusher
    For the record I don't care for young thug
    Just your grandma
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so its bad for drake to have a ghost writer but dr dre dont even write his ? and yall waitin for detox smh.

maxresdefault.jpg
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    But why does drake get that pass?
    That's not hip hop
    You saying he don't gotta make diss records but that's part of the foundation of this ?
    You say this, I diss you, you diss me
    That's hip hop
    Drake not bigger than hip hop

Fam that's tru but did meek go on wax to address the issue? Then drake shouldn't have to either

You right
    But overall drake has always gotten that pass
    Why
    I stopped taking you seriously as a man a poster and as a overal human being, when i saw you rocking a Young ? avi from his prison cell.

And I care.....why?
    Like, don't let this ic ? confuse you
    You don't know me as a man
    And as a man I don't give 1 ? about how you feel about me...as a man
    This ? is all jokes and whatnot, my dude
    Yo grandma said she put that $5 check for yo birthday in the mail too
    ? grandmas is something a weak ? that cant get young wet legal ? would say. ? you worship a ? that wears skirts and calls other ? bae, you more moist than the bottom of the ocean sis.

Ok, bro
    Would you had I rather said I was ? like....your younger legal sister or some ? ?
    Or your mom?
    You sayin yo grandma ? don't get wet no more?
    It may not be young but that thing is like a fruit gusher
    For the record I don't care for young thug
    Just your grandma
    It's just not believable young sis. But continue with ya ducktales *taps out*
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly, I heard Meek's name mentioned before, but I had never heard a track from him until this ? with him and Nikki dropped. If I did, I didn't know it was him. I'm sure most other people are in the same boat. He does owe his recent success to Nikki, period.

As far as Drake, I never respected him much as a rapper anyway, just as a hitmaker, so it wouldn't bother me that he didn't write. Now if I found out Jay, Nas, Kendrick, Lupe, and those in their league didn't write, then I'd feel some type of way.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    Honestly, I heard Meek's name mentioned before, but I had never heard a track from him until this ? with him and Nikki dropped. If I did, I didn't know it was him. I'm sure most other people are in the same boat. He does owe his recent success to Nikki, period.

As far as Drake, I never respected him much as a rapper anyway, just as a hitmaker, so it wouldn't bother me that he didn't write. Now if I found out Jay, Nas, Kendrick, Lupe, and those in their league didn't write, then I'd feel some type of way.

nah bolded aint a fair statement, he was about to do damn near the same numbers on his first album. he really put in work on his own.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she has a great shi tzu puppy
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soooo.....I won a online beef?
    I'm almost as important as a Hip hop website mod!
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So all these ? who never heard of Meek before Nicki were asleep when he was dropping dreamchasers 1-3?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So now the IC is full of Drake fans huh
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was that Drake>>>>Meek tweet real? They just acknowledged it on ESPN
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO HURRICAN CHRIS TRENDINF ON TWITTER IM DYING
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IgboNegro wrote: »
    So all these ? who never heard of Meek before Nicki were asleep when he was dropping dreamchasers 1-3?

I don't believe that.. them dreamchasers tapes are classic

• double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    So now the IC is full of Drake fans huh

IC hipped me to drake music back in like 08..u know it's a love/hate thing on here

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IgboNegro wrote: »

Nah meek just don't get as much play as Drake
    I've neva liked me cause he yells alot ? just don't vibe with me
    I heard dreamchasers last yr when my cousin gave me the CD
    But even when dreamchasers 1-3 was buzzing and everyone was talking abt how good it was I didn't listen
This discussion has been closed.