Thee Official Drake vs Meek Mill beef thread

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek next album gonna be called "If you're tweeting this it's too late."
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? Meek is emotional as hell. Called at SB and Drake.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Thread exposes a lot of the problems with this generation of fans.

Meek exposed the fact that Drake has writers and yall are mad at Meek?

? .

Actually I'd say the bigger problem exposed is anybody can say anything w/o proof and people will believe it. Saying a rapper don't write his own ? is a serious accusation. You say some ? like that about anybody you better have some legit proof and not just 140 twitter characters proof either
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really crying over what meek did, its not like this is his first time doing this
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just wanna make this Charlie chick swim in her nut juice b4 she sleep.. im out *taps*

I can't swim but I can doggie paddle. *woof*
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? crazy out here.. If this leads back to Nicki Meek gonna have to hold this L... And have a seat right next to SB...
  • Purr
    Options

? .

i mean if people knew this why it take meek gettin mad over a ? to expose him, that to me is hoeish. if drake had writers he shoulda been ridiculed for years. meek being his boy one week and exposing him the next and all these characters outta nowhere talm bout "we been knew" is just as wack AND plus fugazi imo.

I don't know anything about what you're talking about. You're getting into the whys & intent behind ? . I don't give a ? abou that.

The fact of the matter is that Drake has writers.

All that other ? is extra.

Low key you called @Peezy_Jenkins a chatty patty ass ? .
  • Purr
    Options

? .

well i mean Drake sing and rapper and most singers don't write their own ? lol

English,please.
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek was being a ? ass ? when he first got with Nicki Minaj, and he's being a ? ass when he's possibly losing Nicki Minaj.

Hopefully people remember how he was in Nicki ear telling her everything Safaree was out her doing with other ? , which led to her leaving Safaree for Meek.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Meek was being a ? ass ? when he first got with Nicki Minaj, and he's being a ? ass when he's possibly losing Nicki Minaj.

Hopefully people remember how he was in Nicki ear telling her everything Safaree was out her doing with other ? , which led to her leaving Safaree for Meek.

safaree is the one who left nicki, and the ? about him being in her ear is plausible, but all ive heard was hearsay, you never know though.
  • LouboutinGawd
    LouboutinGawd Members Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake, heres how they gon come at you
    With silly rap feuds trying to distract you
    In disguise in the form of a favor
    The Barzini meeting, watch for the traitors
    Uhh, and I've seen it all done it all
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just because Meek said it on twitter means it's true right?

It's cool to hate Drake on the IC I get it but c'mon. Those album credits not enough proof.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't boosie diss meek abt him dissing drake
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's cool to hate Drake on the IC I get it but c'mon. Those album credits not enough proof.

But it's been mentioned before by other people, you don't know if it isn't true as well.
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On page 9 smh
    This ? got me losing sleep too, I'm really not stressing over what a female calls me over the net fam lol..

It's never that serious too me.. if it makes her feel better as a person to say that too me then so be it it doesn't effect my life in no way shape or form :):)

Wtf
  • murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Wheel chair jimmy stans mad they favorite rapper is a fraud who dont write his own raps. Yall shouldve known something was up when a canadian jew spitting like he from the lower 48.

Q miller>>>>>>>drake
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember Jay told Drake this would happen.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlie_ wrote: »

Maybe drake likes to pay his ghost writers.

But the thing is that Drake can no longer proclaim to be "number 1" or "the greatest", when he have whole verses written for him.

Kendrick called him out on that ? multiple times in subliminal(s) but if you ? ain't catch it... Oh well.

*bonus* most singers aren't song writers.

But in the era of hip hop that I grew up in, you had to write your own ? to be respected or be looked at like diddy (and he only got a pass because of his affiliation with Big).

How you gone claim to be the greatest ? in hip hop but don't write your own ? ??? Make it make sense to me.

You go girl

That's what I'm talking about.

Keep preaching
This discussion has been closed.