Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Jon Snow Night's Watch Finale EXTENDED - Warning Spoilers

You motherf...

snoop.png
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any wanna shoot me episodes 5-10 of season 5....Dropbox or Drive share, dm please

I refuse to read this thread
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snow aint dead, what other business would carice van houten have for returning to the wall?

gotta wait another year though smh
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Book readers here's a question about the Valonqar prophecy
    Yo what if it's Tommen ? What if Tommen is the one who kills Cersei ? Do yall think it's possible ?
    I assumed it was Jamie
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i love the show and all but where are all the black people? i know i know we need our own ? but the unsullied ? aint gettin it. we should boycott the show.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i love the show and all but where are all the black people? i know i know we need our own ? but the unsullied ? aint gettin it. we should boycott the show.

lol Adebisi and that Bill Duke looking ? did their thing
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what happened to all that ? about him cutting his hair too? Im pretty well convinced he lives...
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jon Snow Night's Watch Finale EXTENDED - Warning Spoilers

SMH. I'll ? you if I ever see you face to face, ? .
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion want to stay in denial! Jon Snow is dead...but not
    Jon Targaryen!!
    Lol...
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If john snow dies I riot
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    what happened to all that ? about him cutting his hair too? Im pretty well convinced he lives...

Wonder why the director would say he's dead tho, I mean he even told the President that Jon Snow was dead. I mean if they was going to try and pull a fast one over folks there's so many other ways they could have concealed his fate. Maaaann I really hope Jon Snow comes back tho, without him the story at the Wall is useless and they wasted all that time building ? up.
    Jon Snow is dead. Azor Ahai has risen. The boy is dead, the man has risen. They may even have a short scene in episode 3 showing Rhaegar Targaryen talking about the prophecy of the song of ice and fire.

Major spoiler. Read at own risk
    damn beat me to it. Just found out today that Jon Snow is Azor Ahai and will be resurrected by Melisandre. Confirmed.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wonder why the director would say he's dead tho, I mean he even told the President that Jon Snow was dead. I mean if they was going to try and pull a fast one over folks there's so many other ways they could have concealed his fate. Maaaann I really hope Jon Snow comes back tho, without him the story at the Wall is useless and they wasted all that time building ? up.
    Jon Snow is dead. Azor Ahai has risen. The boy is dead, the man has risen. They may even have a short scene in episode 3 showing Rhaegar Targaryen talking about the prophecy of the song of ice and fire.

damn beat me to it. Just found out today that Jon Snow is Azor Ahai and will be resurrected by Melisandre. Confirmed.

lank?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YOOOOO where did yall read this ??????? Nothing is coming up on Google. He's my son dayummit I neeeed to know this is so !!!!!!!!!! Who confirmed it ????? I need answers Sway !!!! :(

Word.
  • Inglewood_B
    Options

receipts.gif
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is one of the first spoilers I've ever read on here since the show and books are caught up. Glad I did too! I had to read up on Azor Ahai and The Prince That Was Promised. It's not explicit in the books, but the two are the same. The former being the actual hero from the past and the latter being his prophesied return.

Melisandre told Stannis he was The Prince That Was Promised, stating, "You will betray the men serving you, you will betray your family, you will betray everything you once held dear... and it will all be worth it, because you are the Son of Fire, you are the Warrior of Light."

Couldn't this apply to Jon? He betrayed his men by helping the Wildlings, he betrayed his family by going to and staying at the wall when they needed him, and when he's resurrected he's going to betray everything he hold dear because what he holds dear (the Nights Watch) had turned its back on him. This is going to be dope if true.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    My bad for leaving y'all hangin lmaoooo

I forgot I wrote that comment. Imma post why he's Azor when I get on my comp
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? computer at the library or something?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My bad for leaving y'all hangin lmaoooo

I forgot I wrote that comment. Imma post why he's Azor when I get on my comp

Spoiler or nah though?

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cover damn GoT at work. Just been bloodclart cast interviews and its always the same ? . None of them know/knew what's gonna happen. They all have their theories.

Although, Emilia Clarke said season 6 is a madness
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Yo.

I'm later than a ? , and it took me two weeks, but I watched the whole series. ? DAMN! This ? is gonna serious give The Wire a run for GOAT show all-time when it's all over. HBO fighting Netflix for that crown.

I have to admit, this IS the best show on TV right now. Its got the politics of HoC, the mystery of the LOTR, with a ? Walking Dead zombie apocolypse mixed in.

Johnny Snow dead. No one take that many shanks and lives. Shame, too. He was the GoT equal to Harrow Season....and look what happened to him. The true heroes never live out the whole story.

Glad Cersei finally got humiliated, but something tells me she might burn that whole ? city down now.

Arya is the trillest ? screen since Hit Girl in Kick-Ass. Watching your father get off'd kinda does that.

What are they doing with Dany, tho? I guess for her to prove she really IS the Queen to the Seven Kingdoms, she's gotta learn how to control an empire. luckily she got the boss-ass Tyrion on her squad now.

Why hasn't no one killed that witch yet, tho? I mean, damn. She convinced Stannis to burn his daughter alive. He earned Brienne's sword for that ? ...amongst other things. Stannis wife a ? , tho for actually half-going along with it.
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Yo.

I'm later than a ? , and it took me two weeks, but I watched the whole series. ? DAMN! This ? is gonna serious give The Wire a run for GOAT show all-time when it's all over. HBO fighting Netflix for that crown.

I have to admit, this IS the best show on TV right now. Its got the politics of HoC, the mystery of the LOTR, with a ? Walking Dead zombie apocolypse mixed in.

Johnny Snow dead. No one take that many shanks and lives. Shame, too. He was the GoT equal to Harrow Season....and look what happened to him. The true heroes never live out the whole story.

Glad Cersei finally got humiliated, but something tells me she might burn that whole ? city down now.

Arya is the trillest ? screen since Hit Girl in Kick-Ass. Watching your father get off'd kinda does that.

What are they doing with Dany, tho? I guess for her to prove she really IS the Queen to the Seven Kingdoms, she's gotta learn how to control an empire. luckily she got the boss-ass Tyrion on her squad now.

Why hasn't no one killed that witch yet, tho? I mean, damn. She convinced Stannis to burn his daughter alive. He earned Brienne's sword for that ? ...amongst other things. Stannis wife a ? , tho for actually half-going along with it.

Welcome to your new obsession, brother.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Yo.

aye.. aye..
    ? all that my ? ..
    who u rollin wit tho!!?

and choose wisely ? .