We Dont Fight As Hard 4 Black Women When It Comes to Police Brutality?

Options
123457»

Comments

• PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is the job of us black men to defend, protect and provide for black civilization. As black men we have to collectively stop acting like cowards. They are killing our women. Any group of men who allow others to ? their women are not fit to lead. The Sandra Bland has me heated cuz that could have been my cousin or aunt or my mom. There should be 100,000 black men with guns descending into that town right to have a show of force. Black women do not respect us because we do not defend their honor. This ? ? me off man! They killed her and all we are doing is twiddling our thumbs man! We need 1 million Khalid Muhammads across America. What does that say where the white cave devils can ? our women with impunity and we do nothing except marching and praying.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooo...is there actual discussion in this thread or just back and forth trolling?
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    It is the job of us black men to defend, protect and provide for black civilization. As black men we have to collectively stop acting like cowards. They are killing our women. Any group of men who allow others to ? their women are not fit to lead. The Sandra Bland has me heated cuz that could have been my cousin or aunt or my mom. There should be 100,000 black men with guns descending into that town right to have a show of force. Black women do not respect us because we do not defend their honor. This ? ? me off man! They killed her and all we are doing is twiddling our thumbs man! We need 1 million Khalid Muhammads across America. What does that say where the white cave devils can ? our women with impunity and we do nothing except marching and praying.

You sound just like that troll chick. You may just be talking about yourself when you say that you don't defend black women but please don't paint all black men with that brush because it's not true at all. That "it could be a female sibling of mine" argument is trash, either you feel the urge to help people in need or you don't, family or not

When a black woman doesn't respect black men it's because she looks at white men as the ideal, and black men will never reach the ideal in a white supremacist society
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh I understand that its just like its a game with these white folks. They keep killing our women and nothing happens. In south carolina when that cac killed those 9 folks folksthe majority which were black women you had black men in the church talking about forgiveness. I was like what? If this was a muslim man who went to a white church those rednecks peckerwoods would have been calling for blood. If this happened in the middle east like Cairo or Islamabad the streets would have exploded in rage.

And the media puts cameras on the faces of these men to show the whole world how weak the black man is. The black church keeps producing these cowards to pray away racism and police brutality. The ISIS papers explains the dynamic of how white supremacy is working hard to make the black man look weak.
  • AfrikGoddess
    AfrikGoddess Members Posts: 55
    Options
    Bruh I understand that its just like its a game with these white folks. They keep killing our women and nothing happens. In south carolina when that cac killed those 9 folks folksthe majority which were black women you had black men in the church talking about forgiveness. I was like what? If this was a muslim man who went to a white church those rednecks peckerwoods would have been calling for blood. If this happened in the middle east like Cairo or Islamabad the streets would have exploded in rage.

And the media puts cameras on the faces of these men to show the whole world how weak the black man is. The black church keeps producing these cowards to pray away racism and police brutality. The ISIS papers explains the dynamic of how white supremacy is working hard to make the black man look weak.

See how they are attacking you for mentioning the lack of accountability of black men?

Black men just don't like us black women, we black women are all we have.

Oprahcry4.gif
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    multilayered issue, black men are disproportionately the victims of police brutality although black women out number black men. also blacks dont control the media, so its not really in your control what the media chooses to push.

the majority of black men killed doesnt gain steam anyway, am i reaching ? its like 400 blacks killed by police in 2015 already right ?
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Anybody got a link to the ISIS papers?? Wouldn't mind reading about that
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This much is true, its sad but its true. When I made the very same statements on here ? called me a troll, but as a young black female my father told that when I grew up not only would I have to be weary of non-blacks, but I would also have to be weary of a large sector of black men who would not see me as a woman because I was black, who would never defend nor protect me because I was a black female. When I went to college/university everything my father stated to me I observed with my very own eyes. No one cares about the lives of black women than other black women, and many black women are so caught up with coddling black men, that they don't even care about their own rights/lives.

MSNBC did a news piece during the Ferguson protest asking the question of why are their more women in the protest than black men, even the black lives matter movement was created by a black woman, even during the Civil Rights Movement their were more women in the protest marching than black men. Not too long ago at a Black Lives Matter protest I attended with a group of friends at the University of Southern California, their were more black women in the protest than black men, and the black men who showed up to the protest showed up with their non-black girlfriends, and as soon as contact was made with the police them ? was on some "Black people can't ever be peaceful, Black people can't ever do anything right," as they left with their non-black girlfriends, for black women and a small minority of black men to handle the police who were pushing against us alone. It's just a sad situation all around.

Not all black men, but a large percentage of black men view black women the same way white men viewed black women on the slave plantation. They don't see black as beautiful, they don't see African features as beautiful, they hate Africa, they hate blackness, they see femininity as light skin, the only way a black woman can be beautiful is if she is mixed with the DNA from another race. It's sad but its true.

...And Black women are not perfect in this, many of them hate black women just as well. I was having a conversation with a class that I teach about the on goings of police brutality, and I was amazed how unconscious young black people are today, they reject any notion of blackness, they have all now fallen into the multicultural trap, where they defend everyone, while defending black people last. I see the future as being very bleek.

However, to answer your question... Black women are not protected because the society at large only view black women as black, and not women, which black men also project to, as they do live in this white mans system. Even black men look at white men as the standard of what a man should be. Most black men will protect a white woman before he would protect a sista, a black woman could be in an argument with a white woman, and most black men will protect her over the black woman, even if the white woman was wrong.

...And it is for this reason black power is for black men.

After a while you learn that you protected men that hate you.

Nah, you just want somebody to fight. If it wasn't white people it'd be asians, or latinos. You ? when a black man likes any woman other than a black one. Too many black women don't know their place and hell yea I said. A black woman's place is beside black men, not in front. Not berating them on social media, not getting knocked up with one for status or child support, not sleeping with every last one, not with your fingers in his face 24/7, not acting like the stereotypes that are associated with you. There has been a Drastic change from the black women when I was younger to this new breed. There are to many attention ? .

Just another ? who want to silence black women. If you actually acted like men, and became nation builders, and did not depend on a woman to do so, maybe the issues that you are projecting would not be an issue. You ? complain about white supremacy, yet deep down really wanna be white men, y'all wanna keep his system in place, while just replacing him at the top, so you can have access to non-black women, while keeping black women in the oppressive state that they currently find themselves in. Your entire understanding of manhood is based on what the white mans says a man should be, its quiet sad, and really like a father-son relationship. If you ? actually did your jobs as men, took care of your responsibly, and not force black women to raise their children alone, and then get mad when you want to see them, yet providing nothing for them, yet mad when the system is on your broke ass. You wanna stand in the front? Act like it, be a man for once, nation build, accept your responsibility, stop running to the white mans mother as your savor. So whats your nation building plan? Please don't tell me your ? don't have one, yet you wanna stand in the front with nothing to provide.

Married to a black woman. Have successful black owned businesses. Support black owned business. Hiring black employees. Father to my daughter. Racist as all hell. What's your nation building plan? If it relies on the support of others than ? yourself
  • crownedwise
    crownedwise Members Posts: 287 ✭✭
    Options
    Everybody wants to be free, no one wants to do the work. Everyone wants a martyr, no one wants a deliverer. If another Moses showed up to walk you nggas out of here, who rockin with this ngga 40 years in the wilderness? Nggas wait til somebody die and stand in the street. Tf u waiting on? Change?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    ? realize that they weren't even going to so much as arrest Zimmerman until Al Sharpton got involved and brought them cameras down to Florida right? literally no one gave 2 ? about that situation in the media ...no national protest ... no substantial uproar ... none of that

Rumain Brisbon
    Akai Gurley
    Dante Parker
    John Crawford III
    Tyree Woodson
    Victor White III
    McKenzie Cochran
    Jordan Baker
    Deion Fludd

etc etc etc .... we can keep naming brothas all day

do any of these names look identifiable to you ? ? were these ? being plastered around on TShirts nationwide sparking national outcry and city to city rioting? ........ right ... well i guess that means when it comes to black men we dont fight as hard as we do for black me....................ohhhh wait

you see this is the problem with "black feminist" too often too many of their constituents bring 0 ...nadda ... nothing .. to the table in regards to actual progress in the community ... they often serve as a sieve a leach a literal drag on any communal building with their divisive rhetoric and nonsensical talking points ... its truly sad and unfortunate that these ladies have allowed themselves to become nothing more than a Trojan Horse for white supremacy .... ? like this is exactly why no one takes them serious
  • AfrikGoddess
    AfrikGoddess Members Posts: 55
    Options
    This much is true, its sad but its true. When I made the very same statements on here ? called me a troll, but as a young black female my father told that when I grew up not only would I have to be weary of non-blacks, but I would also have to be weary of a large sector of black men who would not see me as a woman because I was black, who would never defend nor protect me because I was a black female. When I went to college/university everything my father stated to me I observed with my very own eyes. No one cares about the lives of black women than other black women, and many black women are so caught up with coddling black men, that they don't even care about their own rights/lives.

MSNBC did a news piece during the Ferguson protest asking the question of why are their more women in the protest than black men, even the black lives matter movement was created by a black woman, even during the Civil Rights Movement their were more women in the protest marching than black men. Not too long ago at a Black Lives Matter protest I attended with a group of friends at the University of Southern California, their were more black women in the protest than black men, and the black men who showed up to the protest showed up with their non-black girlfriends, and as soon as contact was made with the police them ? was on some "Black people can't ever be peaceful, Black people can't ever do anything right," as they left with their non-black girlfriends, for black women and a small minority of black men to handle the police who were pushing against us alone. It's just a sad situation all around.

Not all black men, but a large percentage of black men view black women the same way white men viewed black women on the slave plantation. They don't see black as beautiful, they don't see African features as beautiful, they hate Africa, they hate blackness, they see femininity as light skin, the only way a black woman can be beautiful is if she is mixed with the DNA from another race. It's sad but its true.

...And Black women are not perfect in this, many of them hate black women just as well. I was having a conversation with a class that I teach about the on goings of police brutality, and I was amazed how unconscious young black people are today, they reject any notion of blackness, they have all now fallen into the multicultural trap, where they defend everyone, while defending black people last. I see the future as being very bleek.

However, to answer your question... Black women are not protected because the society at large only view black women as black, and not women, which black men also project to, as they do live in this white mans system. Even black men look at white men as the standard of what a man should be. Most black men will protect a white woman before he would protect a sista, a black woman could be in an argument with a white woman, and most black men will protect her over the black woman, even if the white woman was wrong.

Nah, you just want somebody to fight. If it wasn't white people it'd be asians, or latinos. You ? when a black man likes any woman other than a black one. Too many black women don't know their place and hell yea I said. A black woman's place is beside black men, not in front. Not berating them on social media, not getting knocked up with one for status or child support, not sleeping with every last one, not with your fingers in his face 24/7, not acting like the stereotypes that are associated with you. There has been a Drastic change from the black women when I was younger to this new breed. There are to many attention ? .

Just another ? who want to silence black women. If you actually acted like men, and became nation builders, and did not depend on a woman to do so, maybe the issues that you are projecting would not be an issue. You ? complain about white supremacy, yet deep down really wanna be white men, y'all wanna keep his system in place, while just replacing him at the top, so you can have access to non-black women, while keeping black women in the oppressive state that they currently find themselves in. Your entire understanding of manhood is based on what the white mans says a man should be, its quiet sad, and really like a father-son relationship. If you ? actually did your jobs as men, took care of your responsibly, and not force black women to raise their children alone, and then get mad when you want to see them, yet providing nothing for them, yet mad when the system is on your broke ass. You wanna stand in the front? Act like it, be a man for once, nation build, accept your responsibility, stop running to the white mans mother as your savor. So whats your nation building plan? Please don't tell me your ? don't have one, yet you wanna stand in the front with nothing to provide.

Married to a black woman. Have successful black owned businesses. Support black owned business. Hiring black employees. Father to my daughter. Racist as all hell. What's your nation building plan? If it relies on the support of others than ? yourself
    8YnfWbj.gif

JO48KOSz3ogEC8vtwT78Bcx9XcsPfTsFWKrjIQpenTxuAB13a3Wl5QYIb5A3dn0xkgzpokLIPzCEpLq1iMsb_9hYEZ5rfwIuJmbVRXmm2lWBEieWGg2nyoIdt_75zj5nGg
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

8YnfWbj.gif

JO48KOSz3ogEC8vtwT78Bcx9XcsPfTsFWKrjIQpenTxuAB13a3Wl5QYIb5A3dn0xkgzpokLIPzCEpLq1iMsb_9hYEZ5rfwIuJmbVRXmm2lWBEieWGg2nyoIdt_75zj5nGg
    show us yours....you smell like @sixsicksins
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wuwop wrote: »

8YnfWbj.gif

Sixsicksins does not post here anymore her image got ruined when she was exposed for potentially flirting with a white boy. Not to mention the ? playing
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-atl1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/20591_10204384592307170_6153876510454631980_n.jpg?oh=5b030c5b4837fdbcde9663c3d2dde046&oe=56150311[/img]

Who nosigned this and WHY??
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Wuwop wrote: »

8YnfWbj.gif

Sixsicksins does not post here anymore her image got ruined when she was exposed for potentially flirting with a white boy. Not to mention the ? playing

wasnt potential...it was confirmed..

it was speculated on whether or not Lou cyph hit it or not
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why? Black women are "strong," and "independent," who don't need "no man" and are perfectly capable of taking care of themselves.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody wants to be free, no one wants to do the work. Everyone wants a martyr, no one wants a deliverer. If anotther Moses showed up to walk you nggas out of here, who rockin with this ngga 40 years in the wilderness? Nggas wait til somebody die and stand in the street. Tf u waiting on? Change?

? turned on Moses so many times....
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What needs to be changed is more so the way the issue of police brutality is framed

Fact is the media, blk and white, is constantly framing police profiling and lethal force as exclusively male experiences which lead researchers and advocates to exclude the experiences of blk women from the conversation

Yes blk men are more likely to be killed or brutalized, however blk women are more than likely targeted by the police than any other race of women. This disproportionate police contact puts black women at risk for violence and sexual abuse

And it really just perpetuates this myth that our gender insulates us from racism systemic and other which is the furthest thing from the truth

Can't count how many times I've read and actually heard out the mouths of both blk and whites Sandra bland would have been treated the same by the officer who stopped her had she not been blk...obviously that's laughable

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The victim olympics were everyone argues about who comes in first and who comes in second is stupid. Fact is both groups need the support of the other and that includes issues that dont necessarily affect the other group directly.
    What this means is that men need to take into account that women have FEMALE issues that guys cant relate to. This also means that there will be times when issues cross, marriage/alimony/child support issues, abortion issues etc. that common ground wont be easy to find.

People need to stop expecting that one group should capitulate to them because of antiquated concepts.

If you are a misogynist or a misandrist i suppose the concept of negotiation and reasonable disagreement is foreign but for the majority of us we can handle brisk discussion of the issues and how better to deal with them and we can do this without breaking down to using perjoratives and hyperbole.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options