Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ? horrible.......

Site dont have security but more worried bout nudes
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? damn shame.

Strolling in the Forum of Fame (FOF). Stumbled onto Pico's PM thread. Hilariously disappointed in the male population around here.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The thread finally got a sticky, who did that
  • Beta
    Options
    Probably the hacker lol
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Watching my daughter play this Batman game, this game look dope as hell. I might be confiscating this game from her
  • Beta
    Options
    This forum look alllll ? up? Like a barebones version...

Is it just me or...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what the hell's been goin on on here. i really have no idea. people keep sayin posts gettin deleted, mods banned, and the site looks different. ? looks the exact same on my computer
  • Beta
    Options
    what the hell's been goin on on here. i really have no idea. people keep sayin posts gettin deleted, mods banned, and the site looks different. ? looks the exact same on my computer

Ducky aka the dude who been hacking the IC for years

He gave us mobile editing and ability to flag mods so I ain't upset. He warned Jay bout the site's security and said vanilla is trash and he ain't listen
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options

Looks a lil different on mobile, but the same on the cpu though.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Yea idk what the hell was wrong b...I was at work on the IC then all of a sudden I couldn't log in..I made a new account to see wth was going on and I was banned, tried to PM Jay and he was banned lol...now somehow I'm back like I never left
  • Beta
    Options
    Flagged because I can now lol
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow it look different on mobile
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    What's on my mind?
    IDK if I should cave and get cable in my apartment.

A ? moved in 2 months ago, and decided to pass on cable but football and basketball season are coming up.
    Might just have to cop some cable but Time Warner is the WOAT.
    Don't wanna pay them ? more than I already do for decent internet.

edit: Posted this from my PC and the site looks the same.
    Checked the mobile version while I was at work though.
    ? looks and works way better.
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Lmao ? ain't ? b
  • MillzOG
    Options
    What's on my mind?
    IDK if I should cave and get cable in my apartment.

A ? moved in 2 months ago, and decided to pass on cable but football and basketball season are coming up.
    Might just have to cop some cable but Time Warner is the WOAT.
    Don't wanna pay them ? more than I already do for decent internet.

If you already got their internet, and you're gonna get the cable then just get the house phone too...you'll save money, trust me!
  • Beta
    Options
    They just need to do something bout the interface like add some color or borders or w/e but overall it's much better. Look how easy it is for me to check my ? from nobody
  • matt2
    matt2 Members Posts: 430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank goodness for no more saving drafts of posts.

Now If we could just get a decent mod in here this could be a great forum again
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    They just need to do something bout the interface like add some color or borders or w/e but overall it's much better. Look how easy it is for me to check my ? from nobody

Yea it looks weird...? too bright, but I like that I can actually check notifications while on mobile since I'm mobile 95% of the time.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? aint even get a warning to this futuristic change with this site lls
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not a fan of this layout
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Mr.Ribbit wrote: »
    Please dont talk ? about beezy....

Anyways, how they gonna act like last night didnt happen.

#warningshots

a1qxwj.png
    ej8rhg.jpg

You got less then 20 hours left, last night was just a taste, every mod, admin, tech admin was banned, your spam bot was banned, threads were deleted, all of Donkey, Ill Pix, Half of GNS, HOF, etc next time they will be merged, you cant unmerge threads especially after they been deleted.

2rhbtww.jpg

You are 100% correct.

_jay_ does your wife know you have cheated on her with ic females?
    Greg, how it feel when artist wont ? with you cuz your site is vunerable, how did that work out for Dipset manager Dove, heard she is unemployed now.

Your users personal info, personal emails in one file all downloaded on the 24th

Want proof? Here are a couple users that are well known.

sixsicksins
    AfricanKookaburra@gmail.com

conflict
    glife4life225@yahoo.com

charlie
    sweet_lilac_1@yahoo.com

_Jay_
    protejay@hotmail.com

Black Samson
    thasswh073@yahoo.com

Stew
    680stew@gmail.com

grouchygreg@gmail.com

Thats just a few, call my bluff.

Mr.Ribbit wrote: »
    Yep and i only use it for the IC ever since that one big shutdown. keep doing your thing bruh

Uh huh..... Just proving my point....

Oh yeah

2saxnwx.png

Duck hacked the board again and will probably start deleting/merging forums or doing whatever.The admin can't do nothin cuz he don't even know how to stop it just like the last time this happened

Ic stay losing this the only forum I've ever seen that constantly gets sonned like this.Lol I hope he deletes illpix like he did last time so all those lames who solely depend on that forum to see women in bras and panties can spaz(northside7)
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Duck hacked the board again and will probably start deleting/merging forums or doing whatever.The admin can't do nothin cuz he don't even know how to stop it just like the last time this happened

Ic stay losing this the only forum I've ever seen that constantly gets sonned like this

Na I think this time it was an update...or at least I'm assuming, being that the whole mobile layout and ? done changed.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »

Ic stay losing this the only forum I've ever seen that constantly gets sonned like this

Na I think this time it was an update...or at least I'm assuming, being that the whole mobile layout and ? done changed.

Nope, he hacked the site. GNS/Donkey had all their threads deleted and so did Illpix and dude saying he go do it again soon
This discussion has been closed.