Thee Official Drake vs Meek Mill beef thread

Options

Comments

• Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope you guys temper your expectations for that Meek response.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Ya'll think Nicki feeding him info?

GIF-hesitant-hmm-maybe-Nicki-Minaj-skeptical-unsure-GIF.gif

this ? look stupid fine

Fixed
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Meek go Flamers 2.5 on him. It's over

Brother shenco I respect your style and your opinions. But you wrong here.

All meek gonna say is you got ghostwriters, you a simp, you soft, and you not built for the streets. We already know all this stuff tho so its not exposing anything. If he said this about nipsey or trae the truth, the hip hop internet would explode...but meek won't tell us anything we don't already know

If you really think about it there is nothing you can say to ruin drake. A large portion of hip hoppers already clown him, hell even his fans clown him. I clown him myself, but you can't deny the music.

The battling and diss tracks won't work, and any tough guy "ima ? you when I see you" is empty ? .

Its like if urkel was a plat rapper, me dissing him by saying he a nerd is not going to change ? .

I guess the only think meek can say is he pays for album sales or radio spins or he sleeping with birdman or something. Other than that, no one will care. This is unwinnable for meek.

Brother Excellence I would disagree. If that was the case there would be no need for a discussion or anticipation for Meek's response. If it's unwinnable for Meek then what are we doing here? What are we discussing?

I think we going thru motions. We hungry for a new battle to replicate ? like 50 cent vs. Ja or Nas vs. Jay...

But in those circumstances, you had ja trying to be "murderer" and fifty exposing it

In jay vs. Nas you had jay being "you irrelevant although you were a dope emcee back in day" and nas rose to challenge and put dents in jay untouchable armour by pointing out weaknesses.

In this instance, drake no posing as something he not. We already know his history. He not fooling anyone. What can you expose? What can you say? Lets say he has ghostwriters as a fact, large majority of his fans dont give a ? . He still going plat, he still going to sell out tours. He still will drop tracks like 6am in toronto and I still will have it on heavy rotation.

What can he say to truly get fsns to stop ? with drake, like they did to ja? I say nothing.

Lets revisit tmr night, maybe you will be right. Maybe meek makes me change my mind, I just can't see how tho.

Meek doesn't have it to accomplish that. If Kendrick Lamar, new raps #2 or 3 behind J. Cole couldn't dent Drakes simp armor Meek can't come close.

I agree.
    Now if meek had something like prodigy "dressing like a ballerina" type ? it might work.
    But it couldn't be that. Drake could be in a photo in dress with lipstick amd nail polish and he still would go plat and sell out tours.

But if meek has him on tape saying something like " I hate blacks, im really a jew at heart, ? all ? , im just in this to make money off these stupid rap fans"
    THAT would ruin him
    But it literally has to be something that truly insults us on a deeper level than "he soft."
    That's the only thing I can think of that would make me not listen to another drake song ever again
    I

This is ? sucking at it's finest lmao
    Lol
    Aint ? sucking fam
    I dont give ? about drake or meek other than the music
    I got nephews and nieces to raise
    I got a sick mom to take care of, and I got a job to do everyday
    On top of that I got a girl to love and her mom in a nursing home to look after
    On top of that I got a side biz
    Im saying all this just to say, this rap ? not a big deal to me
    Maybe im a old head, but I could care less about ? meek talking bout
    A TRUE BEEF yeah, holla, ill be invested
    But to me, drake is a guy that makes good music
    Nothing more nothing less
    I dont have lots of time to invest in little ghostwriting beefs
    My top ten is already set and not one of these new ? in it
    Closest may be kendrick or cole, but they still not in
    You young kids can argue about drake writing, but to me I just dont care
    Call it what you want, but I got too much going on to really care if drake writes his rhymes
    And I don't fault you for caring
    But just realize for a lot of ppl, it simply isnt important
    As I said before im not a drake superfan I clown him too
    But when my mom is recovering from chemo and im going to and from hospital after work and im listening to music to calm me down, it don't matter if drake writes or not
    Just me

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K1h43Hu.jpg

mlk reincarnated as a twitter simpin ?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao Meek won, u nerds over analyze ? , and always end up wrong....
    The streets >>>>>internet
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

You know they have internet in the streets right? the lads can log on after a day of standing on the block mate
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Irony???
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Wow

go suck a ? for an iphone6 and let the grown ups talk lad
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you realize the rapper from the "streets" been e-crying for the last 3 days like he had his period. and he said he was sorry because his girl told him to do it on the tour meek is an opener for lol.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Feelings.
  • victory_kid
    victory_kid Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If this along with the two tweets are Meek's response to Drake's laid back warning shot, then Meek knows he cannot go toe to toe with Drake (and his reference artist lol).

But to add my two cents on the entire thing... Drake fooled completely in my opinion, it is such a shame on the simple fact that the reference tracks are so average in comparisons to what he can really do. I am not even speaking in terms of lyricism. 10 Bands is such a simplistic song... That R.I.C.O verse is average as ? .

Drake couldnt think of that himself? LOL.
  • SheerExcellence
    Options

If this along with the two tweets are Meek's response to Drake's laid back warning shot, then Meek knows he cannot go toe to toe with Drake (and his reference artist lol).

But to add my two cents on the entire thing... Drake fooled completely in my opinion, it is such a shame on the simple fact that the reference tracks are so average in comparisons to what he can really do. I am not even speaking in terms of lyricism. 10 Bands is such a simplistic song... That R.I.C.O verse is average as ? .

That might be exactly why he needed help. South dumbs down ? so much that for him to appeal to that ? he needs ? help.

It would be like if nas was trying to appeal to that ? baby drill ? in Chicago. He'd need help from durk or someone, he couldn't do that himself

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake cant be using GWs.His ? too wack to be paying someone to write that garbage rofl
  • victory_kid
    victory_kid Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That might be exactly why he needed help. South dumbs down ? so much that for him to appeal to that ? he needs ? help.

It would be like if nas was trying to appeal to that ? baby drill ? in Chicago. He'd need help from durk or someone, he couldn't do that himself

I hear you but can't use that as an excuse.
    If Jay-z can dumb himself all the way the ? down on a couple of albums and still smarten up on his future projects, so can Drake.

? 's even embarrassing... how you need help to make ? music? Lol.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nas ain't complicated ? . A vast majority of NY/Eastcoast ? aren't complicated. Nothing to dumb down.
    Ya'll ? keep confusing people not relating to drug dealing ducktales and Mafia movie references with complex lyricism.

There's a reason South music runs NY radio. It's more entertaining and relatable.
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »

Nas ain't complicated ? . A vast majority of NY/Eastcoast ? aren't complicated. Nothing to dumb down.
    Ya'll ? keep confusing people not relating to drug dealing ducktales and Mafia movie references with complex lyricism.

There's a reason South music runs NY radio. It's more entertaining and relatable.
    If you listen to that fast flow song on the I am album, then you can realize that he coulda used help to do that ? , it didn't come natural to him

I didn't say anything about south running radio or not, I AM saying that if jay wanted to rap like migos, it would be in his benefit to get someone more familiar with that style of he wants it to sound good
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not that I would ever give Drake a pass for that ? , that is an explaination I could buy.
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek gotta perform in Toronto on the 28th.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek gotta perform in Toronto on the 28th.

i could see them not letting him in the country because of this and his criminal record
This discussion has been closed.