Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OhMars wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    is this ? sense 8 worth watching...

i kinda want to get into something no on netflix....

i still never watched orange is the new black or dexter...but dexter is a monster.... mad seasons...is it worth that kinda dedication....i'll prolly be watching till october if i start now

Sense 8 was good but slow. Fair warning there is a ton of ? ? on that show. I had to fastfoward at least once an episode. And I don't like how they made the brown people really "meh"

Dexter is great for the first couple of seasons then it becomes terrible

a lot like lost?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergerms wrote: »
    Jcole is trash...jcole the type emcee where u buy his album, pop it in the whip..drive fo bout 20 minutes and forget who ur listening to.

Jcole da type emcee that have a cat feature on his song and dont nobody know its his song.

Jcole the type emcee that perform at comic con

you have the worse taste in music i've ever seen....

Music is objective homie. Theres some folks that think David Hasseloff go. Me..i think Banks is the best since 06
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=O58cgQRCijY

What...the....? ...

Banks been making the same songs since he been out.

His ability to change subject matter is severely lacking.

May as well be a one man mobb deep cause thats how limoted that ? is.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=xpLuT1r6JjY

U wrong there homie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h32IUV1LOeI

same damn song.

just different way of saying the same ? .

And to be honest thats like saying u didnt steal as a child because you were told its wrong. And as a adult u dont steal because u understand what can come from it. Same thing different levels of thinking. Evolution..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i still never watched orange is the new black or dexter...but dexter is a monster.... mad seasons...is it worth that kinda dedication....i'll prolly be watching till october if i start now

Sense 8 was good but slow. Fair warning there is a ton of ? ? on that show. I had to fastfoward at least once an episode. And I don't like how they made the brown people really "meh"

a lot like lost?

Yeah, just like that. But instead of being nonsense and convoluted it gets really corny. You can stop after the trinity killer
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jlo lost all that weight around the time she started ? with Affleck and went full hollywood
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Jcole is trash...jcole the type emcee where u buy his album, pop it in the whip..drive fo bout 20 minutes and forget who ur listening to.

Jcole da type emcee that have a cat feature on his song and dont nobody know its his song.

Music is objective homie. Theres some folks that think David Hasseloff go. Me..i think Banks is the best since 06

What...the....? ...

U wrong there homie

same damn song.

And to be honest thats like saying u didnt steal as a child because you were told its wrong. And as a adult u dont steal because u understand what can come from it. Same thing different levels of thinking. Evolution..

evolution?

perhaps that is the wrong word to use.

I think what you are saying is that he is progressing, and yes that is true.
    his beat selection has grown in leaps and bounds, but unfortunately that's about it.
    finding new ways to say the same ? is still repetitive.

You can say its repetitive that the subject matter stays consistent. But you can also say that it proves the realness behind the music. That there is "progression" actual meaning behind what it spits. Where u have artist that flap along with the wind.

When seeking out an artist to vibe to, are u saying u rather one who knows his content. Or one who doesnt and speaks on what relevent to u right now because they know what you want to hear. In a way, as his music and meaning behind the music has grown. So has my view point to the things he speaks on that i have also dealt with.

Heres an artist who grows along with his audience. Isnt that what we want in hiphop. Or do we want more 40 to 50 year old cats talking bout still moving base.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=p4zDKVJmGhY
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats the point of all this?why not just shut the ic down or delete everything if thats your goal
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Couldn't really enjoy the lesbian sex... I was disappointed with that.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo... that ? @CP203 play too gotdamn much.

vOrggx.gif

Bro that pilot is the truth that's landing in winds up to 80mph
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I asked this same question on the 25th. Allergerms and someone else said its a waste.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its always fat girls that like ? i've noticed
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    ABNORMAL USAGE PATTERNS DETECTED...
    PREPARING TO ENGAGE ACTIVE COUNTERMEASURES...
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I asked this same question on the 25th. Allergerms and someone else said its a waste.

yeai'm bout to hop on this dexter ? , it's long over due...when it gets wack i'll stop watching, i never finished lost, but i loved it at first
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Every time someone mentions dexter I get mad at that finale all over again.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

What...the....? ...

U wrong there homie

same damn song.

evolution?

perhaps that is the wrong word to use.

I think what you are saying is that he is progressing, and yes that is true.
    his beat selection has grown in leaps and bounds, but unfortunately that's about it.
    finding new ways to say the same ? is still repetitive.

You can say its repetitive that the subject matter stays consistent. But you can also say that it proves the realness behind the music. That there is "progression" actual meaning behind what it spits. Where u have artist that flap along with the wind.

When seeking out an artist to vibe to, are u saying u rather one who knows his content. Or one who doesnt and speaks on what relevent to u right now because they know what you want to hear. In a way, as his music and meaning behind the music has grown. So has my view point to the things he speaks on that i have also dealt with.

Heres an artist who grows along with his audience. Isnt that what we want in hiphop. Or do we want more 40 to 50 year old cats talking bout still moving base.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=p4zDKVJmGhY

urban adult contemporary is already a thing and it's awesome.

i get what you are saying, i really do, and perhaps my opinion is due to me appreciating rappers that are more multi faceted in their music and even considered eccentric.

Super-street-fighter-4-chun-o.gif
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

I asked this same question on the 25th. Allergerms and Recaptimus_Prime360 said its a waste.

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

dexter is worth it..it just gets weak after season 5.

u can pretty much stop watching after that.

im bout to start watching Mr. Robot. its not on netflix or nothin but its on demand on cable.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    doesnt look remotely real
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Whats the point of all this?why not just shut the ic down or delete everything if thats your goal

because thats not the goal...