Options
2»

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *runs to check hulu to see if Cosby Show is still there*

Check different world also.

Everybody from the Cosby show gone have to get a job now.

Different World is on Netflix
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Question: How many ? on here buy weed, coke, alcohol, molly, etc. for ? with the sole purpose of getting them loose so they could ? ?? Real question. Maybe ? won't answer truthfully but there have been multiple drug threads on here that would say differently. So, does that make you a ? if u buy a chick drinks at a bar and then ? after?? What about if you smoke a couple blunts then ? ?? What about yall ? that take lines in your nose?? Not excusing Cosby if he did it, but every person u talk to that was partying during that time was popping quaaludes like ? pop molly today. The only ? I know that pop molly do it with bithces for the sex turn up.

Cosby still hasn't admitted to ? these women or giving them drugs unknowingly. Is he a proven cheater?? Yep. Is he a hypocrite because of that?? Yep. But until there's real evidence that says the chicks were given the drugs unwillingly, I just don't believe it. Chopping down a Black man's legacy is wack as ? . ? reveling in the destruction of a Black icon that transformed Black entertainment is wack as ? . The irony is that these are the same people that call people ? smh. And for what, really?? Caus Cosby said some ? about ? fixing themselves up?? Is that not the same ? you've heard from your grandparents and others from that generation?? SMH
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmfao cos out here porkin unconscious ? for 40 years, these hoes loved it they lying.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of yall better avoid being doctors, tell a brother he has ? -itis and send him out the door..
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Its still there lol
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Its still there lol

hell yeh..
    i watched two episodes the other night. hahaha

#fuckhters
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the interest of fairness to Cosby, many of the women did admit to taking the drugs from him of their own volition. It's apparently one of his sexual proclivities tantamount to necrophilia or the like. I don't know the nature of his sexual relationships with these women and I really don't care that much. I feel sorry for his wife though.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So who's gonna play Cosby in the lifetime movie? Y'all know its inevitable.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Why should black ppl "stand behind" a serial ? tho? Because white ppl stand behind their own? Lol great logic

Logic? So the logic is, by your thought process, that what Bill admitted in court defines guilty?

Congratulations, you now sound like a white kid named Willard "Bucky" Gates.

By your standard, the courtroom is fair and the defendant is never coerced by his lawyer to admit to some wrongdoing to protect careers and keep his client from jail time. Yep, by your standard the truth is absolute and prevails in the courtroom.

I am not convinced that these women innocently just wanted to hang with Bill for his kindness. They would have smoked ? with him if he wanted. They knew it was about sex and they were down for the drugs. Them chicks saw one make a claim and want money.

Any wise viewer of the situation knows how the courtroom plays and how these treachous females are.

But cats eat up this sensualized media like broads watching day time soap opera

• MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Check different world also.

Everybody from the Cosby show gone have to get a job now.

A Different World still air every morning at 7. I be watching it like it's 1991 again

Yes it also comes on on TV1 which im watching the show right now and to my surprise guess who i see,one of those Huxtable..Dinese Huxtable ,no sign of Bill tho lol
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul Mooney one of my favorites i make sure i check out his shows every chance i get to see white folks ? expression when he's telling jokes