Thee Official Drake vs Meek Mill beef thread

Options

Comments

• hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    100% seriousness though I really truly do hope hip hop fans hold Funk Flex to the fire over this regardless of if or when Meek drops a diss. He did all this promo and ? talking to not drop ? . How odd this ? was all about somebody in hip hop being a fraud and tonight on his own show Flex gets seen as a fraud to all of hip hop
    Didn't he deliver the reference track?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    These new rappers are ? ? SMMFH

It's the new age of rap acting like broads.. back in the day ? like this was welcome..beef/rap ? is apart of the hip hop culture.. competitive nature to be the best.. From nas vs jay, 50 vs all, Krs one vs Moe D.. DMX coming at ? necks and ? like a wild beast.. on some Rambo ? .. Pac and Biggie..

Now it's like..? want the image ? and be on some buddy buddy ? ..Political correctness and Industry politics..

When Kendrick drop that Control ? .. It was good for Hip Hop.. alotta of these cats, however had a problem with it..

That's why Kendrick is King
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I FEEL SORRY FOR NEW YORK .....THIS IS THE FACE OF YOUR HIPHOP REPRESENTATION IN 2015
    The guy who went a Pac scared of degrassi fans? Even you don't believe that.

YOU MEAN THE ? WHO RAN HIS MOUTH 20 YEARS AFTER A MAN PASSED? ..... OHHH YEAH IM TALKING ABOUT NEW YORK RAP SCENE ONCE AGAIN LOOKING LIKE THE DUSTY OUT OF TOUCH HAS-BEEN'S THAT THEY'VE LOOKED LIKED FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS ... AS THEIR CONTINUED FALL OFF PAINSTAKINGLY DRAGS ALONG

SAD AS ?

NEW YORK LOST

AGAIN
    Pac was dissed when he was alive and Flex point was valid on pac, you stans need to get over it.

NY radio dropped the reference track, I can't remember the last time L.A radio dropped anything exclusive.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw Kendrick toes the line too.

Yaasin Bey done already told y'all what time it is.

The-? -Over.mp3

I thought you died b. And is there a reason why your email is visible when I look at your profile?

Naw I'm still around, just busy.

As for my email, I don't know, I don't really use that email anyway.

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Come on man. This is supposed to be hip hop. Mfs want to claim they are the greatest but are too scared to prove it. As long as the beef stays on wax, it shouldn't be nothing more than healthy competition. I don't want to hear another one of these new nigguhs claiming the throne if they aren't willing to defend their kingdom.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake wins by default. Meek so shook he can't even respond. That in itself makes charged up an instant classic diss track.

Not a fan but props to the champagne papi for checking Meek when he was getting outta line. If Meek wasn't ready for beef he should have kept his fingers to himself and not tweeted anything from the jump.
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek scared of that tissue paper diss from Drake, how

Flex must be fielding cease and desist letters

Drake Lawyer game on point
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick gets to much love on here.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    100% seriousness though I really truly do hope hip hop fans hold Funk Flex to the fire over this regardless of if or when Meek drops a diss. He did all this promo and ? talking to not drop ? . How odd this ? was all about somebody in hip hop being a fraud and tonight on his own show Flex gets seen as a fraud to all of hip hop
    Didn't he deliver the reference track?

This ? spent the past few days advertising he had 3 more tracks and an exclusive diss and interview. ? had no reference tracks, no Meek interview or exclusive song. Meek called them ? out in his rant idk why they thought that ? would give them an exclusive anything. Flex went 0-3 on all his bragging tonight and he needs to be held accountable for what literally was false advertising
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake wins by default. Meek so shook he can't even respond. That in itself makes charged up an instant classic diss track.

Not a fan but props to the champagne papi for checking Meek when he was getting outta line. If Meek wasn't ready for beef he should have kept his fingers to himself and not tweeted anything from the jump.

slow down bruh

Drake blessed us with the 2015 ether. The IC needs to commemorate the occasion by replacing the "WTF" reaction button to "CU" for charged up.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Crazy that Drake's gonna come out the cleanest in all this, Flex is corny and Meek scared of gettin black-balled

Meek ain't gonna get black balled. In this era where you can easily have a successful career independent it's hard to black ball somebody. Especially an artist who already has a decent fan base which Meek does have. AIn't like they can make this ? disappear. Dissing Drake wouldn't get that ? black balled. You saw how much press he got from a twitter rant, imagine if he actually had dropped a diss tonight? Even if it was semi decent it would have added fuel to a fire fans wanted to see pop off. Only problem is fans short attention spans also now mean unless Meek drops something in like the next 48 hrs people gonna consider this a real loss for him.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Drake corny as ? but the hate he get on here is crazy

Dude dropped a diss track and everybody knew who he went at but he still gets no props.

The diss wasn't ether level (very few diss are) l but still good enough.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

What's too much love?
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

slow down bruh

Drake blessed us with the 2015 ether. The IC needs to commemorate the occasion by replacing the "WTF" reaction button to "CU" for charged up.

20tikjq.jpg

yall standards are so low
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    44Since88 wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »

What's too much love?

He's the greatest thing since slice bread on here.

To me he don't make better music then Cole and Lupe

Their album was much better then his.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like how "Well, Jimmy Iovinne got too much money on drake so he aint gonna let anybody diss the poor guy" is what turns out to be a W to drake stans.
    Like that kid that would always want to play ball but has do it with younger kids cause kids his age play too rough.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crazy that Drake's gonna come out the cleanest in all this, Flex is corny and Meek scared of gettin black-balled

Who wouldn't be though? That's scary.

Meek's supposed to represent the streets, ? the industry the streets got him

Eh maybe. Like I said it's only been two days. Let's atleast wait a week here...but then again maybe that's too much to ask.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That bobby gif makes me furious every time I see it
This discussion has been closed.